twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off kike.

>not an argument

If someone's in here please give me a bump

Last one

>typical antigravity technology
>typical
>antigravity
Uhh what the fuck?? Care yo share with us your secrets of "typical antigravity,"???

>GPS uses ground stations
Yes that's why GPS doesn't work in the middle of the ocean

Oh wait yes it does you fucking retard

Good question, I'm not the author and I don't know. I think the idea is that the govt would have concealed technology

Are you saying there's a place in the ocean that land stations couldn't reach, so a satellite must be providing the signal?

>the government has had access to antigravity tech for 60 years but has kept it a secret because reasons
K
Try asking yourself why your cell phone sometimes has 0 bars, but the GPS on your phone will still work.

>why doesn't the earth move under you when you skydive
Because the air moves with you. The entire system rotates; the ground, the seas, and the atmosphere. That's why there isn't a 1,600mph wind blowing all the time.

What holds the sun aloft? Why doesn't it fall down to the earth?

I'm not going to pretend to be an expert in either field. That section of the report is how things could be explained if you first accept the premise that the Earth is flat and unrotating

Consider this normie Facebook meme, if the atmosphere is what allows for the momentum

Some speculate it's magnetic, or they say the moon and sun are lighter than air and only density exists, not gravity

Either way this view is based on reading the Bible in the syntatical-theological method, so if God says it's in the firmament that's where it is. I think it is then reasonable to ask, "what's the correct understanding of the firmament?"

Except these "explanations" can be completely debunked by a little critical thinking.

Why does my cell phone lose service when I'm in the wilderness, and yet I can still get a GPS signal?

You don't have to be an expert to have a rational discussion.

Inertia. When you're in a car moving 60mph, and you toss a ball upwards, does it immediately shoot backwards at 60mph? No.

When Neil Armstrong is standing on the moon, he is ALREADY rotating with the moon. When he jumps upwards, he is STILL rotating, because of inertia.

I swear to GOD if you hicks had paid attention in 6th grade science class we wouldn't be here talking about this.

I'm the one providing an unmet civil discourse

>it's magnetic!
Defying all known properties of magnets, no doubt.

>God did it
This argument moves FET into religious territory. It is impossible to argue with religious people.

polar-quest.com/trips/antarctica/fly-to-the-south-pole

You can visit the south pole, there are no restrictions, nor military bases. You will not be disappeared away, you can visit Antarctica, close to 400 tourists did so in 2016.

If the earth is flat then howcome you end up to the same point you started if you were to go in a straight line across the world?

You're just posting .pdf pages from a book, no doubt commiting plagiarism in the process. What sort of discourse are you providing exactly?

Do you? How do you know?

Sure, go for the low hanging fruit. Ignore all of my regulations and arguments.

Refutations*

youtu.be/7Mdg5k-WBFw

This video shows how Antarctic groups are giving suspicious evidence of a 24 hour sun during the solstice
He even emails back and forth but gets the run around

I wouldn't deny that there is ice and land in Antarctica, but in a flat Earth model it's not a circular continent but an ice wall

This is objectively false. The church was the womb that birthed science. The foundations of almost all scientific fields can be traced back to faggot monks buttfucking in the woods.

When they couldn't get their dicks up from all the buttfucking, they would do science stuffs.

Source: Mendel and his gaping anus.

I have admitted very directly that my view is based on taking the biblical references literally. If you dismiss the bible just go away, I'm not interested

The earth isn't round, it's oblong due to centripidal force.

You claim that the Bible used geometry terms (that aren't) however those goat fuckers never talked about geometry, why arbitrarially associate with it now?

Is the centripetal force of a rotating Earth stronger than the force of gravity that would seek a perfect sphere, but weaker than the force containing the atmosphere?

What about the parts of the Bible that contradict each other?

If you are interpreting literally you cannot pick and choose which parts you apply this thinking to.

Compassed, circle, and face are all geometric terms

Logical fallacy that idiots repeat. You wont end up in the same place you started flying in a straight line, nor has anyone ever done so.

The centripidal force also has a gravitational effect as gravity is generated through both energy and matter. Because matter is wnergy friend.

The Bible never contradicts itself, but that's a different sermon. If you're talking about hermeneutics yes there is poetry and allegory of the Bible that is not literal

You can visit a place claimed to be the south pole, but you have no way of independently verifying where you actually are.

The flat Earth conspiracy is a disinformation campaign designed to make all conspiracy theorists look stupid/insane via guilt by association.

It's popularity exploded in recent years, and it's obvious that it wasn't the result of organic growth of interest in the topic.

You've approached with your own premise: matter is energy
I say it is not

The flat Earth society***

They tried this same campaign by disparaging young-earth creationists but American evangelicals didn't buy it and continued to believe the Genesis account

Are you saying the translation leads to the contradictions however they don't exist in the original language they were written in?

That brings up other interesting questions about literal interpretation.

1). How do you account for the errors in translations
2) how do you take it literallly if the Bible has been modified by evil people for personal gain?

Wouldn't both of these things make it hard to follow literal interpretation of the Bible?

What about the books that were voted to be removed?

Why do you say it is not?

Do you claim that almost every physicist to exist was wrong?

GPS signals are mostly shared with cell towers, but in some remote areas where cell towers are few to none, gps signals are beamed and reflected from the "ionosphere", same way they do "satellite" TV.

If you toss a ball up inside a moving car, or even hover a little toy drone - it will work because car is enclosed and carries the air inside it as it does your body and cargo.

Your analogy fails because you would need to be in a convertible with the roof down to replicate the act of an aircraft taking off from earth. In this case, as soon as you toss the ball up it will be left behind. It will not travel with the car.

>I believe what 1 book says over observations anyone can make with their own eyes
This is why I don't argue with religious people. They cannot think logically.

Why can I still use GPS on my phone, even when I don't have service?

I believe in the Divine preservation of the scripture as promised in Mark 13:31 and Matthew 24:35, and I believe that the decision of the 66 Canon books was led by the holy spirit, using criteria we can still verify today.

Ancient Christians constructed what's called the "majority text" in comparing translations of the Greek and Hebrew, and modern bible societies only compound more evidence of a consistent source. Books like revelation were written to seven churches, and each church was to make a copy to send on so all copies can be compared.

There are corrupt NWO bible versions like the NIV that are just like you say, you have to follow the money like with politics.

Relativity is not as ubiquitous as you might think, the presentation talks about Tesla's disagreement with it

It would be a place where you could observe the sun never setting and traveling in a complete circle around you. If you start your journey from the southern tip of South America or Africa or Austaralia you could know how fast you would have to be traveling to somehow reach some other destination where that happens. Namely, the north pole.

No, that would be heliocentrism and continuing to believe in a ball earth floating in space with zero scientific evidence makes you look like the moron.

You claim not to argue yet here you are... arguing

Shoo shoo

That would be damning evidence against this flat Earth model if you could provide trustworthy evidence of the 24 hour sun in Antarctica

>GPS signals are mostly shared with cell towers, but in some remote areas where cell towers are few to none, gps signals are beamed and reflected from the "ionosphere", same way they do "satellite" TV.
How the hell can one "bounce" signals off of the ionosphere and end up with a precise, triangulated position? Do you even think before you post this drivel?

>If you toss a ball up inside a moving car, or even hover a little toy drone - it will work because car is enclosed and carries the air inside it as it does your body and cargo.
The car is enclosed, just like the earth. Gravity keeps the atmosphere close to the earths surface, and keeps the atmosphere rotating with the earth.

>Your analogy fails because you would need to be in a convertible with the roof down to replicate the act of an aircraft taking off from earth. In this case, as soon as you toss the ball up it will be left behind. It will not travel with the car.
Maybe this would be an apt analogy, if gravity didn't exist. Unfortunately for you, gravity does exist and its effects can be measured consistently and accurately.

The sun seems to follow tracks between the two tropics, and it moves at different speeds throughout the year. There is no place on earth where the sun never sets, and you should stop parroting this fiction.

It would be damning evidence against the globe earth model if flat earthers could actually draw an accurate map of a flat earth.

Maybe travel to Alaska this summer, you can see it for yourself

How dare you inject logic into the discussion

Samfag with a proxy

youtube.com/watch?v=2nc6nhtaEt4

youtube.com/watch?v=-v2uF5CF6Tg

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3XfKL0W844

youtube.com/watch?v=BgZa9oZDN5g
Starts at 0:53

youtube.com/watch?v=dlbfJx4hCxo

This ones in VR, with a 360 camera.youtube.com/watch?v=8g3IbYcELDw

youtube.com/watch?v=GRqy8_D_BmU

>How the hell can one "bounce" signals off of the ionosphere and end up with a precise, triangulated position? Do you even think before you post this drivel?

The signal being broadcast includes the position of the tower and a timestamp. The gps unit uses 3 or more signals to estimate position. You dumb if you really believe satellites are floating above us in "space".

>The car is enclosed, just like the earth. Gravity keeps the atmosphere close to the earths surface, and keeps the atmosphere rotating with the earth.

No, just no. Do you realize how dumb you sound? According to fictional heliocentrism, the atmosphere rests upon the earth but it is in no way enclosed. Logic fail. You're just wrong.

>Maybe this would be an apt analogy, if gravity didn't exist. Unfortunately for you, gravity does exist and its effects can be measured consistently and accurately.

Gravity exists in your imagination, due to the false assumption that if you went into outer space you'd be weightless. But no, no matter where you go your weight will not change.

My example is correct, and "gravity" is a non factor. The air above the open car does not move with it. The earth is flat and stationary. Period.

Why do boats/ships dissapear bottom-up when sailing into the horizon?

This.

Claims fiction. Cites youtube as proof. Doesn't realize the joke he just played on himself...because video editing is in no way possible.

Your perspective.

The first one looks pretty good desu but I have no idea where that is

A number of these are discussed in the previous YouTube link I shared, jump cuts are especially unreliable. I don't mean to seem that I'm moving the goalposts

So if my phones GPS can work in the middle of the Pacific Ocean because of the ionoSPHERE, then why can't my phone do the exact same thing with a text message?

>gravity exists only in your imagination
>why? Because I say so!
What keeps me firmly planted upon the ground, genius?

Elaborate