This is a reminder to trumptards that the The simpsons predicted Donald Trump's presidential victory...

This is a reminder to trumptards that the The simpsons predicted Donald Trump's presidential victory, even his exact movements on the escalator to an amazingly scary precision. What you probably don't know, is that they also predicted that trump will be a total failure and will destroy the economy:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3191888/The-Simpsons-PREDICTED-Donald-Trump-presidency-didn-t-end-Time-travel-episode-2000-featured-broke-nation-reliant-aid-CHINA.html

Look at the simpsons video:
youtube.com/watch?v=irrbuaiUMVw

The hand gestures, the voter's sign. This is way beyond conspiracy theories, this is time traveling shit.

When trump does finally fuck up, what will you retards have to say for yourselves? You'd still suck his cock or you're gonna wake up? You believe in a fucking frog that gets its power from digits, don't tell me you don't believe in what I just said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oz7_JP7ROvA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtparSnQhFc
projectavalon.net/lang/en/project_looking_glass_en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off Hillary, you can't come in. Keep her coat!

Trump probably saw the episode and and then set things up to look like it cause its funny .

stay mad trumpfag, can't wait for the imminent US economic collapse. I want to see how you would weasel your way out of that when it happens.

TRUMPS ESCALATOR ENTRANCE WAS FROM 2015 on SIMPSONS

Or, now im taking a blind leap of faith here, OR, it could be that the simpsons did so many references that inevitably one of them will occur at some point in the future.
Outrageous i know

youtube.com/watch?v=oz7_JP7ROvA

it was made after trump did the escalator entrance in real life.

>When trump does finally fuck up, what will you retards have to say for yourselves?
What fucking board do you think you're on?

This board is a dedicated Apocalypse cult. Doom Paul is our prophet. We will rebuild upon the ashes of this degenerate civilization that is beyond saving.

US collapses - the force of the vortex will take down Canada too .

HOLY SHIT, I can use photoshop too

You understand that Trump was copying the video because it primed people to vote for him, right?

He was using a common propaganda technique. It's not a conspiracy theory, you're just retarded.

This was done after it happened in real life, are you just trolling or fucking autistic?

>or fucking autistic?
He IS a leaf

This isn't photoshopped. This actually happened

Trump was in the running for president in 2000 as an independent, but dropped out because the "Reform Party" fell apart after David Duke joined.

The episode came out after the announcement
Sage

>2000
Isn't Simpsons scene from 2015? More obvious fake news.

That video/episode was made AFTER Trump ran for President. The Simpsons did correctly predict Trump would be President and a terrible President in the episode where Lisa Simpson is the first, non gay Female President of the US. What made Trump a bad president? He made a program to feed the poor in the inner city and they just became bigger and more aggressive niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtparSnQhFc

Except the episode was from last year, not 2000.

Obamaleaf have you ever had a job?

your a fucking retard if you think that episode was made in 2000
do you even watch the simpsons? no? good.
now fuck off you ignorant leaf.

Literal fucking retard OP. The screenshot is from a recent episode of the simpsons during the election itself.

>every group or movement David Duke has joined throughout his entire life has imploded.
Really joggles the noggin.

This is a reminder to trumptards that the The simpsons predicted Donald Trump's presidential victory, even his exact movements on the escalator to an amazingly scary precision. What you probably don't know, is that they also predicted that trump will be a total failure and will destroy the economy:
When you reach a level of desperation you become so delusional that A SIMPSONS EPISODE becomes your argument that President Trump is a failure. Look in the mirror OP and check if your pupils are permanently dilated.

kill yourself shill rat

digits are math and math expresses nature. the simpsons set a scene about trump running for president in the only public space in a building named after trump. djt talked about running for president for decades. also no one worth their digits actually thinks about frogs when they talk about politics. kys

>muh cartoonz

because it's meme magic.

The animation is from later, but the Simpsons did make a reference to a future Trump presidency that Lisa was "cleaning up" after in "Bart to the Future." This was not particularly far-fetched, as when it was written, Trump was running for President as a Reform Party candidate. Reform had seen some success, with celebrity Jesse Ventura winning the Minnesota governor's office in 1996.

The economy is already destroyed, you fucking moron.

No, you retard. Trump saw it and had photo ops and mind control teams.He is smart guy to just mess retarded ones...

Soon.

there is no time line in existence in the multi verse where hillarys presidency is better than trumps. if the world ends under trump at least it will be quick. if it was hillary, im sure i would have to live the rest of my miserable life seeing my friends and family raped and killed by muslim nigger migrants.

>This is way beyond conspiracy theories, this is time traveling shit.
So they used the power of time travel to go back to 2000 and hide a message in a Simpsons episode? Why didn't they just go back a few more years and put the message in when the show was still good?

THIS and it's because of Obummer.

have you heard of project looking glass?
projectavalon.net/lang/en/project_looking_glass_en.html

Trump ran a failed campaign in the 2000 election. Look it up

It's so fucking retarded that you guys shill here.

So fucking retarded!!!!! FUCK!!!

This is the most right-wing, white supremacist filled, "fuck off Bernouts" fourth reich corner of the entire internet and you fucks come here to what???? Sway opinion?

Are you fucking mental? Go spend your time somewhere where you'll actually have a chance of swaying a single opinion.

Who the fuck is paying you to waste your time here? Oh wait, tax payers! Of course! So waste away, stupid fucking faggot-tier dick licker.

Fuck off!

>"2000"
>Flash Simpsons

Nah. It was still hand drawn and not digitally colored back then. It's clear, without digging any deeper, that the image on the left comes long after 2000.

You realize that Trump was talking about running for president before the 21st century, right? It's easy to predict that someone will run for president when that person says "I might want to run for president"