Mitch the turtle admits gop going to be slaughtered in 2018

politico.com/story/2017/12/21/2018-midterms-republicans-trump-warning-312404

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/the-worst-political-predictions-of-2016-214555
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makes no sense. People are more pissed at Democrats than ever before. They've been exposed as always-lying, genocidal anti-whites.

Good. Republicans are corrupt swamp fuckers.

Boomers are dying and millenials are becoming the biggest voting bloc, millenials vote dem 2 to 1. It's simple math, Trump is the last nationwide victory for the GOP.

Just remember: Hillary has a 99% chance of winning

Zero shot.... dems lose 10 seats in a Senate a minumum... your party is dead meat. I hope you run some half black again.. Lol...kamalla

>People are more pissed at Democrats than ever before.

At the dnc, not the pogressive sanders democratic insurgency.

You guys are really scared after Alabama. Everyone I talked to says the senate is now in play after Moore disaster.

The "Moore Disaster" was only a disaster because republicans fucked up. Massive amounts of suburban/urban college-educated upper-middle class white republicans chose to either not vote or go for a write-in. Dem turnout wasn't particularly higher than normal, they just won because Republicans had depressed turnout.

I don't disagree that the Senate could be in play, but if it is, it's because of dysfunction and divisiveness in the Republican party, not any sort of mythical "blue wave" which has so far consistently failed to manifest.

barely any republican seats are even up for reelection in comparison to dems. i dunno where they get this overconfidence.

Zero shot.. book it commie

sooner or later accusing people of rape isn't gonna be enough

Dems will lose at least 10 of their twenty (20) fucking eight (8) seats they have to defend, the majority of which are in Trump states.

DEAD ADS MEAT PARTY.. THE PARTY OF COMMUNISM, INFANTICIDE, PEDOPHILLIA, BLACK LIBERATION THOLOGIST AND ISLAM... GOOD FUCKIMG LUCK PUSSIES.

Hillary isn't on the ballot anymore, but Trump's Presidency sure is.

That's why midterms are typically shaky for the party in power.

Republicans got routed the last time they controlled the government, now is especially bad because Trump's approval rating is so low and generic, unnamed Dem candidate nationwide has a huge margin of victory almost everywhere.

Democrats and groups that haven't typically voted in the past are motivated to turn out now as well, that includes young people and blacks.

One year has passed since Trump was elected. The Democrats in the country still have no recovered and their tantrum continues. The party still run by lunatics. They are still hoping for a comeback, completely unaware of exactly which Senate seats are up for election next year, blinded by their own delusion.

The population is concerned for their well-being.

That's because it is.

Rs are losing McCain, Flake and others. AZ alone could be enough to tilt the Senate to Democrats.

All the posts in this thread remind me of everyone being so certain of Moore winning.

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU IDIOTS

>Political pundits learned nothing from 2016
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/the-worst-political-predictions-of-2016-214555

I think both parties have learned a valuable lesson over the last couple years about endorsing terrible candidates. Unfortunately for Democrats, it cost them more than a Senate seat.

kill yourself shill rat

Maybe Sup Forums but not the real world, sweetie.

It's still pretty complicated. More likely than not the solid red and blue states will stay that way, like (barring party dysfunction like what happened in Alabama) but the swing states will be the ones to watch. Generally I'm still favoring the GOP: they have more resources to work with, and we've seen repeatedly that running on a platform of "fuck that guy and fuck Trump too" isn't a viable platform to run on. It didn't help Hillary in 2016 and it hasn't worked since. You can't just shittalk Trump without providing a legitimate alternative, and Dems don't have that.

I doubt AZ will vote for Democrats. Flagstaff and Tucson can't sway the whole state. We'll vote in real Republicans in the primary and they'll win handily in the general election, barring massive voter fraud. I wish the Republicans would drop the never-Trump bullshit and pull together. It's shocking how the Dems can steal the primaries and ignore a large portion of their base and still present a more unified front.

>Rs are losing McCain, Flake
That's a good thing, McCain and Flake might as well be Democrats. Mitch McConnell, too, for that matter.

I've been saying this since Congress's failure to repeal Obamacare, the GOPe want a blue take over in 2018. So they can blame it on Trump's rhetoric.

I live in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma is ruby red. And it's definitely in play. A lesbian represents Tulsa county now in the Senate. Drew Edmondson, a former Democrat AG, is running for governor. I have family that worked for him that have only ever voted Republican--except for Drew Edmondson. Edmondson's only real competition is OKC mayor Mick Cornett. Mick is a Republican, but he's not a deep red Republican--he's very centrist.

So, the only real competition keeping Oklahoma from going blue in the governor's race is a centrist.

Additionally, Democratic voter registration now outnumbers Republican voter registration. All it takes is additional turnout, and the entire state could go purple or even deep blue.

If Oklahoma could go blue, and Alabama can go blue, ANYWHERE could go blue.

um what? Those seats are safe gop. If I were dems I would be worried, they have many more vulnerable red seats in play.

democrats are projected to lose 4 seats. Moore lost because he was a pedo.

Special elections in an off year for out of power party are not a typical. Remember the gop took Kennedys seat only to lose during the midterms.

>Special elections in an off year for out of power party are not a typical. Remember the gop took Kennedys seat only to lose during the midterms.
Special elections are certainly atypical, but they have been trending further blue from prior races throughout the year.

We're in a period of major political transition as a country. I would put the start of the transition around 2014--dissatisfaction with the status quo began rising, as news of an 'economic recovery' was being touted, despite the average individual seeing little to no advantage from the recovery.

Trump upset things a bit. The big questions is election turnout, and I do not think that prior elections' turnout results will be representative. We're seeing Dems turn out in record numbers, and that energy is likely to continue at least through 2018. Given Democratic advantage in voter registration, along with the Democrats' demographic advantage, and we're seeing things turn very blue.

By the by--this has been predicted for the least 5-10 years. Back in 2012, it became clear that 2016 was going to the the Republicans' last clear shot at getting their policies through unless they radically reinvent themselves to appeal to ethnic minorities and women.

You're just making shit up and I suspect people are starting to realize it.

How many of them will be taking it in the big house?

>The "Moore Disaster" was only a disaster because republicans fucked up.

Virginia house of delegates went from 66 republican super majority to 50 or 49 republican majority

That was before moore

Yep kiss Trump goodbye. Blue supermajority in House and atleast 55 seats in Senate. won't be hard to find 12 Reps to convict after impeachment.

>starting a impeachment just because you have the house

That would be hilarious. The very best way to undermine a democratic system and to become like a African tribalist nation.

>You guys are really scared after Alabama
wow a democrat could only beat an alledged child rapist by a couple percent
IM LITERALLY SHAKING

>implying elections aren't rigged af
nothing to see here. all is according to plan.

>scared
not really. not at all actually.

>to become like a African tribalist nation.
That's pretty much what we are at this point
Democrats just hate white people and want to punishment them as much as they can.

This meme needs to stop because it's just going to lead to complacency and result in people not getting out to vote because they think it's already locked up. The dems have been backed into a corner and they're going to rally hard to grab seats. The GOP needs to have a strong turnout and telling everyone not to worry isn't the way to get people to go vote.

>The GOP needs to have a strong turnout

I'm sure Israel dick sucking, corproate tax cutting, and endorsing pedophiles will get them out to vote.

Every seat is up in the house