Who here is being brain washed by this Dickhead con man ?

Who here is being brain washed by this Dickhead con man ?

And post pics of the prick if you got any

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
imgur.com/jHR1Oqr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have to wonder, does he _know_ what he's doing and doing it out of a sociopathic disregard, or is he just a lucky idiot?

My only problem with him is that he hasn't named Nickleback as his favorite band. Traitor.

Not an argument.

I love seeing his brainwashed followers squirm when you call him out. Their such low IQ neckbeards all they will say is "not an argument"

Character assassination thread? This one is new.

Y'all remember when Steve pretended to be a girl in his own comments section but forgot to switch to his alt

>quintessence of synergy

There is no big brain meme of sufficient dankness.

Looks like a quote with the rest cut off.

>Their such low IQ retards
>their

The quotes around it make me think all is not as it appears here

Yeah I know they just use words he uses in his videos they are so easy to spot and they are all over Sup Forums. They watch a few of his videos and call them self philosophers. The prick is just so full of him self and mentions Sup Forums in his videos lets hope he sees this. Look on youtube what Peter Joseph says about him !

What makes you so smart Dickhead ?

he is right on many things but his future that he dreams of is bleak as fuck

not being brainwashed because i'm not a retard. he has a lot of good shit to say, just ignore what you think doesn't make sense or simply isn't true

>but his future that he dreams of is bleak as fuck
>2017
>still having hope for the future
I remember my first year on Sup Forums

I don't believe a word he says, I can see right through his bullshit.

>Stefan Molyneux
He is full of shit how about you stop watching people like him and the news and think for your self you will be amazed what your mind will come up with my friend

It's a quote you retard, you can even find the original in that comment section.
Thanks for posting it though, this dishonest bullshit is why no one believes retards like you.

>being this assmad about not having an argument

Yeah most of what he says he just uses FEAR just like Alex Jones

Name calling. Not an argument :^)

How about this one then

etc.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

The night is darkest right before the dusk

:)

Dawn ha ha ha

Most of the time "calling out" Molyneux means the usage of ad hominems, which is NOT AN ARGUMENT.

Dollar
Ahahahhaha

see
Also I'm your dad.

holy shit hahahahah

Stefan is a fucking retarded anarchist, lolbertarians are jokes of the movement and don't even care about white people.

Tells you the mindset he's trying to bring out in women. Or he received it from some other means and forgot the quotes when reposting it. He might've been touched by it and wanted to share.

Molyneux isn't a libertarian anymore.

>Who here is being brain washed
He's so obvious, with his begging for oney and his retarded kike arguments that don't even hold together. You have to be retarded to be brainwashed by this jew

he's an anarchist libertarian

t. Steven Molykike

another anti-stefan thread with no arguments in site i see...

He's a nationalist paleolibertarian now. He has stated that he no longer believes in the concept of equality, diversity, white guilt, etc. He's made a number of videos extolling the virtues of nationalism.

Everything he believes in a complete joke and has been debunked numerous times. No need for an argument.

YES SHE WAS AND THATS WHY SHES NOT FUCKING DEAD RIGHT

Stephan Molyneux is just a troll who talks all fancy and takes advantage of people who either never went to college, or only took STEM classes and never learned anything about history or how to apply critical thinking to anything but making new widgets.

He usually uses legit facts agreed on by scholars and historians, but then he ignores a few other facts, applies his ideological twist, and presto! A historical narrative appears, through clever prestidigitation, to support AnCap nonsense.

Every time I see him talk about a topic I've previously studied (the fall of Rome, McCarthy, etc.) it's always a mix of half-truths and spin, along with deliberately ignoring other facts known to all scholars of the relevant question.

was his mother,but no longer

There is no indication that it is a quote or attributed to anyone aside from the user name above the comment (Molyneux's)

SHILL THREAD
FUCKING KYS

paleolibertarianism is a form of libertarianism developed by ancaps you retard.

That's one thing I really like about Molyneux. You can see his ideas change as you watch him. He's not just some shill preaching at you, telling you what to believe.

I think he's losing it lads

Stefan Molyneux is the consequence of parenting where mother and father are taught to tell their children that they are very special and how everything they do is special. I still can't believe Molyneux used to talk about how when he was in school the teachers kept him away from the other kids ( HIS WORDS!!!) and just let him read book after book, teaching himself beyond the ' capacity of his handlers.' seriously, i spilled my coffee when he said that and stopped taking him seriously ever since. The dude's a total loser whose been guarded from the TRUTH all his life.Total loser outside his little gay YouTube channel.

It's a variation of libertarianism and is in no way the "mainstream" version of the ideology. The terms "anarchist libertarian" and "paleolibertarianism" are not synonyms of one another. Your characterization of him was incorrect.

It's probably just a direct message he received or something. It would be a pretty big mistake to post that from his main account. Did he delete it? That's what I'd be curious about

not an argument

No it wasn't you retard, your tried to even say he wasn't a libertarian. All libertarians are retards.

Lmao! Why am i not surprised?

>Who here is being brain washed by this Dickhead con man
Hi Jeff Holiday!
The drama is over you can stop trying to get us to fire into our own ranks.

He didn't have a father. He was raised by a single mother who was a bad parent as far as I know. Stef is an intelligent guy. I wouldn't call him a loser by any means

Indeed, it WOULD be a pretty big mistake to post THAT from his main account. Even if it was a direct message. Not knowing how to properly attribute quotations, or trying to pass off others' words as one's own looks pretty bad.

I don't think I've ever finished one of his videos. He never gets to the point.

He's not. You're just too stupid to understand the nuances between the ideologies I referenced.

If Molyneux still was a "libertarian" why was he mocking libertarian's embrace of open borders?

>Everything he believes in a complete joke and has been debunked numerous times. No need for an argument.

this. the guy can speak for hours without ever saying anything.

He talks like a fag and he's a libretardian.

A one of those fucking (((people)))

'Nuff said

>he didn't have a father
Well that explains everything. I really can't blame him then. He's a nigger in everything but IQ as far as i can tell.

But there is a lot to be fearful of. Its not his fault people are trying to destroy the world

brackets would go around those newfag

Fuck off libertarian trash, libertarianism was founded by kikes/

He makes some good points, but like most Jews believes himself to be about about 250% as smart as he actually is, due to a deep seated narcissism and lack of introspection.

kys kike

>not a single argument ITT

paleolibertarianism is libertarian you retard, it's a shit ideology. The faggot also believes you should cut your mother out of your life because you didn't ask to be born. On and he's Jewish.

tru.

lol you retard Molyneux literally was Jewish. Not to mention the entire libertarian movement was founded by Jews, Ludwig von Mises, Murray Rothbard, Milton Friedman, Ayn Rand.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

He's an bald manlet who is angry that hot women dont like him.

guy is the most hypocritical faggot i've ever seen
pretends to be a "philosopher" and holds truth and factual argument sacred but uses nothing but theatrics and intimidation to coax young males into giving up and agreeing with him. desperately needs to feel like a leader of men because he's never accomplished anything of note in his life and got beat up by his mom. once spent an entire episode decrying "sophistry" in complete brazen irony that it's the basis of his own rhetorical technique.

Why are you misrepresenting him? Your almost as bad as him
He said you need to cut toxic people out of your life even if its your mother.

Woah definitely never seen these two screencaps posted 1000 times in 1000 threads like this only to get debunked 1000 times.
Thanks shillbro.

wow, makes SO much sense now. fucking crypto

No he said cut your mother out of you're life completely, he's actually caused young teens to do this.

Pic related

lol yeah im a jew shilling against other jews

fucking retard

VIDALUM FOULING

imgur.com/jHR1Oqr

That's obviously not true. You're lies are so pathetically ridiculous.

such as?

>implying kikes dont do this

Like I'm going to believe an aussie shitposter.

while this looks bad, you all gotta admit that women will not be the one to say something first. stefan is doing the correct masculine thing to do, and guiding women to see things his way. women conform, he is offering them something to conform to.

It's not though, it was on a British television program once, I'll try and find it. Why do you suck somebodies cock is so stupid?

like that's an argument

libertarian for starters