According to the Fermi paradox...

According to the Fermi paradox, aliens either cannot develop technology past a certain point (for example quantum computing) or they have formed a government that has a hands off policy towards us. Which one is it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kff_ytg0-8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aliens don't exist.

Proof positive

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy
lmao

Outer space doesn't exist only earth the sun and moon and maybe Saturn but Saturn probably looks completely different. All of outer space is just and illusion made from illusionary magic being casted from Saturn (which is almost like a giant radio antenna, that's what the rings are) onto the surface of the moon. They blatantly show this stuff in the media as being the case (the 4th great ninja war in Naruto being a great example) Space, Evolution, the Big Bang all lies being told to tried to usurp the divine control that men have on Earth through our own fragmented divinity and replace the control with artificial intelligence which has been around for thousands of years these AI are controlled by literal demons.

>According to the Fermi paradox...
That's not what the Fermi paradox is about at all you retarded dunce.

Aliens are high dimensional demonic beings beyond the physical realm.

And?

There are dozens of theoretical solutions to the Fermi Paradox, you massive faggot. Also this belongs on /sci/.

Humans are the niggers of the universe, only wanting to find intelligent life to steal their technology, never brings anything to the table. Are you suprised the aliens don't let us know they're out there?

I agree with you but lower dimensional is more like it

Every alien society ends up fighting for the last resources and nuke each other before they are advanced enough for significant space exploration. But that is just my guess. It's really strange that there are no signs anywhere of intelligent life despite there being billions of stars with planets in habitable zones.

For you

Neither.
Dark fleet has been blasting Ayyyy since the 1980's.
All technology from the CERN Hadron collider to HAARP is all us.
There is no Alien technology, and humans are so far the best at fighting.
We do the probing anymore.

>aliens
> breakaway civilisation
both bs, source? Think about who's pushing it, no evidence at all past some talking heads, most of them with a story of governmental employment, the rest are assets paid covertly, it's bs
There is something to the limit of particle speed, no I don't buy the arbitrary light speed in vacuum limit but there is something to it, especially when you know aether is real and spacetime was invented as mathematical abstraction to simulate it
> Saturn
our previous sun:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kff_ytg0-8w

...flat earth and space is fake?

there are lots of other options, I'll suggest a few and give an example

>they exist and interact with us, but we're not developed enough to realize it
humans could be alien progeny seeded a few billion years ago and we're the equivalent to a developing fetus in their eyes. we wont reach their level of consciousness for a few more millennia, which seems like a long time to us but the natural development process to them

>they exist and don't interact with us, because we're not developed enough to see/understand their communications
not necessarily unrelated to the first option. there are a lot of processes in nature that go like an S-curve, or like a titration curve. life on earth seems to follow that, starts out slowly with advancement then hits a fast exponential jump upwards, then levels out in a new energy state. maybe we're just hitting that upward exponential jump and can't yet see how much there is going on around us... not until we get to that more advanced, next state

>they exist and interact with us, but this is only known to a few people
it could be that aliumz have been talking to us for as long as modern humans have been around, guiding us here and there, but this isn't made known as common knowledge because we're deemed to "not be ready" for it. and they don't even have to be extraterrestrials--we already know that multiple sentient species have evolved on earth just among hominids. maybe other sentient species have evolved too.

>we're the first sentient species
i don't really buy this option given the scale of the universe

>we're the only sentient species at our time/scale/location
I don't buy this option either even just given the scale of a single galaxy

anyway there's lots of speculative options, most of them decent themes for scifi stories

The council of worlds has a certain way. We are low level babies still in a crib. Hands off policy to a point. Hence miracles and shit

It's more fundamental than that. A spacefaring species is an existential threat to its neighbors, as the technology for interstellar travel is easily capable of destroying worlds, and any species with the ability to develop it has already annihilated countless others in achieving dominance of the homeworld.
The only way to guarantee your own survival, therefore, is to keep your goddamn head down, lest someone discover your fledgling empire first and pummel it with RKVs to guarantee their own.

nah, given the numbers we currently know, the chances of running into a space-faring species even close to your own level of technology is pretty slim, there would likely be a huge difference. so one species wouldn't really pose a threat to the other.

Has it ever occurred to anyone that we may very well be the most advanced sentient beings in the galaxy? Why couldn't this be the case?

Just given the sheer size of the universe.

It's more likely that there are other sentient beings out there, but the distances are so vast that we can't really interact with each other.

Sup Forums tell me honestly, how comfortable are you with being dumb?

Because, evidently, many of you are not simply religious. You believe in flat Earth, that space doesn't exist, that Christ fights demons in higher dimensions ...
You are either extremely dumb, or mentally ill

The Great Filter is behind us

God created humans and animals. There are no aliens, they are highly malicious demons sent by satan.

it took 4 billion years for us to exist. and if you think it was god or a total fluke, human type intelligence is rare. we're they only ones with hands that can make intricate things, multiple spoken and written languages. there are/were trillions of creatures on earth, and we're the only ones in 4 billion years with those talents.

the answer is our talents and intellect are rare, so their are probably millions of multiple planets with life and even intelligent life but not life at our level, and if they've reached our level, they've nuked themselves or destroyed their environment. plus you have to look at how time passes in space, etc.

t. ayynigger larping as human

the scale of a galaxy and the numbers we currently have. now statistically the only sentient species we know of come from our planet, so with any certainty all we can say is: "sentient life has arisen here and only here." but we've already identified a rocky planet roughly the mass of earth within the habitable zone of proxima centauri. and that was only because of how close it is and with relatively new analytical techniques.

so our closest neighboring system has a potentially habitable planet, and we've identified shit-tons of planets (though not earth-sized ones so much due to the difficulty at larger distances) all around us. the numbers are pointing toward a higher likelihood of life, and therefore sentient life, rather than less of a likelihood.

considering that our star is relatively young and there could have potentially arisen a sentient species millions of years ago, i think it's more likely that there could be races out there millions of years older than humans

>pol is one person

(you)

x's anything by infinity & its infinitely abundant; both

not politics

To paraphrase black science man, to conclude there are no aliens based on our current observation of space would be like going to the beach, scooping up a cup full of water and proclaiming "nope, no whales in the ocean"

its space politics you faggy faggot

no whales but millions of living organisms lol

Not what the Fermi paradox states but why let that get in the way of your thread?

He actually said "lower dimension" during the podcast.

well it asks basically "where is everybody," right? pretty much the same spirit of OP

so where are they?

welll we have been bouncing rounds off the ionosphere for decades now so we have literally been broadcasting our location.

also your assertion that space travel technology is easily capable of destroying a world is just groundless.

The mind blowing thing is that the cup in relation to the ocean is probably a larger fraction than the fraction of space we have observed.

The hubble deep field image was taken from one of the darkest most empty looking regions in the sky and it has hundreds of galaxies visible. And each one of those galaxies has billions of stars.

And that is a region of space that appears to have the least amount of stuff...

or we are just one of the most advanced beings in the observable universe.

Also not what it states.

He proposed some basic bullshit about why we arent aware of extraterrestrials. Simple bullshit but not based on anything concrete. Just his marijuana induced ideas.

>you are either extremely dumb, or extremely mentally ill
More like extremely woke Ya sleeping bitch

>t.Naruto

Anything that is non-earthly is not made in God's image, and therefore is sinful by nature and deserves to be purged

>God created humans and animals. There are no aliens, they are highly malicious demons sent by satan.

source: a bunch of jewish fairy tales written down thousands of years ago.

>zealously believes there is no such thing as god
>maintains an irrational faith that there exists aliens despite the clear lack of objective evidence of any biological matter outside of Earth

How do they keep getting away with this shit.

>Jewish fairy tales
More like the oldest most popular piece of literature to ever exist in the history of man kind. It's also arguably the most complicated and layered book to ever exist it's origins are also almost a complete mystery these "fairy tales" go back 15,000 years to the very origins of human civilization

as far as we know sentient species have evolved only on earth. but there's actually evidence that what happened on earth could happen elsewhere, and also some evidence that there are systems where some of the same processes that led to life on earth could have taken place.

see:
this scifi type shit is entertaining to me.

You seriously believe so or just trolling?

Or civilization reaches a point at which it destroys itself, which I see as most likely. I mean, in a hundred or so years, how difficult is it going to be to create nanobots, viruses or other unconventional weapons that can wipe out humanity? We already have nukes, and we've had the ability to wipe ourselves out since the 1950s.

Why would aliens ever want to meet a human race as cringy as we are? They wouldn't. We are shit.

>the basic building blocks are present
With that kind of logic you could claim the entire universe is teeming with life just because there are rocks everywhere.

>Image what Satan could do
>Image

You know propaganda is credible when the shills creating it don't even bother to proofread before spamming on the intetnet.

could be. even if we just used our own solar system as a model, you can establish some kind of baseline probability for that to be true. but it'd only be a hypothesis until we actually encountered said life.

If the (((scientists))) claim to be hearing the echoes of the Big Bang then there is no reason why they aren't detecting signs of civlisation.

>baseline probability
For all we know our part of the Universe is completely unique. Maybe its the sweet spot of "universal climate" for life to develop, or maybe its a less hostile environment where other place in the universe are blanketed by radiation or violently distorted by quantum fields or maybe space time fucks everywhere else up.

There's no way to know the extrapolation is valid and assume the rest of the Universe is uniform.

>illusionary magic being casted from Saturn

This sounds so unbelievably autistic, why not just combine your beliefs with Simulation theory? Instead of magic, it's just part of our program being displayed.

Its not echoes. It is a decreasing microwave radiation that if projected backwards suggests the big bang. They never said it was an echo. You dont even understand what you are trying to criticize.

If some scientist did use the word echo it was probably in some interview where he is trying to dumb shit down so a scientifically illiterate normie can grasp it.

Look up the Saturn moon Matrix Saturn pops up in a lot of weird ass symbolism connected to multiple different populations of people throughout history. Our idea of a devil with horns comes from the Egyptian sun god Ra who was always depicted with a "horned sun" above his head. This is because Saturn is flipped on its side which make the rings look like horns. In many other ancient cultures saturn is referred to as the old sun and is usually the head or leader of the other planets. Even our celebration of Christmas comes from the Roman holiday of saturnalia.

Think about how much empty space there is compared to not. I think the femi paradox is bullshit. I just think we're not very special to be noticed. Things like planets and stars are simply reference points for our minds to kind of understand how much empty space there actually is. Metaphors really don't do justice how much nothing there is. I would say we were a piece of drift in an ocean but even that would not do it be remotely accurate. We see a tiny dot in the sky and look for the next tiny dot and we don't consider the space in between. 99.9999999999999999999958% of the universe is empty. We're both incredibly insignificant but also ridiculously special to exist. Atoms are pretty empty as well, but we're made up of them to form a sentient being, you aren't some discrete solid substance, you're made from a astronomically high number of stuff coalescing so that stuff about us being the universe is kind of true.

I kind of went on a tangent, but yea my point is basically that we're small and contact is probably not attainable for any advanced being because of distance. our little radio waves and shit our us flailing our hands in infinite darkness and ultimately futile

havnt read it but i dont think its very helpful in regards to science. may still have good insight into the human psyche though.

It's not a fucking paradox there are countless solutions I can think up off the top of my head

Aliens are civilized and have non intervention laws against interfering with non advanced civs

Aliens are already in contact with world leaders, kept secret for any of a multitude of reasons

Aliens don't care about earth and have no interest in this planet or the water monkeys that live here

Aliens have transcended physical reality and have no interest in our mundane existence

Aliens are extra-dimensional creatures

Aliens don't have warp drive or warm hole technology because it's impossible and have no way of reaching us through the vastness of space are tools are not near strong enough to detect their presence

There are no alienz

We live in a simulation

Space isn't real everything NASA has done is made up shitty special effects and we live in a closed system

Choose one faggot

no, there's no reason to think our part of the universe is unique. even within our own galaxy we can observe stars like ours, and outside of our galaxy, we can observe galaxies like ours. there's no evidence that physics is somehow different in those places. all we can meaningfully say is: "life arose here and only here as far as we know." but there is absolutely no reason to think the same processes wouldn't arise elsewhere given similar conditions.

I mean look how close Saturn is to the word Satan. Satur-day comes right before sun-day. Lucifers description as the morning star is also connected to Saturn Saturn looked like some sort of unique star and was always visible in the morning right above the horizon and it always remained stationary

B-But there are only solutions!

Fermi paradox!

>everyone always follows the status quo

OP never heard of the dark forrest.

The real enemy is the planet Jupiter.

I can perceive the fifth dimension and it allowed me to conceive how to map THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS ONE PASS.

FERMI MY ASS, ALIENS CAME FROM PLANET EARTH FIRST.