Are homosexuals mentally ill...???

Are homosexuals mentally ill...???

Other urls found in this thread:

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
archive.is/2dtlT
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X
archive.is/gK3Si
emojipedia.org/family-man-man-boy-boy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Yes

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

genetically defected, not mentally ill

no. we just learned to like the wrong thing.

No

It is not possible to be made a reprobate by defect, it is a completely willful act

discord gg/j46ep6a

add a .

>this isn’t considered attractive

is that derek jeter on the left?

I can assure you I am not mentally ill.. i fact I am more clear minded and rational than most straight men I know. Being gay is just a preference.. just a setting in the brain with regard to sexuality. It's not a big deal to be gay and be sexually attracted to men,

Begone DSM-III

Obviously? Their brain literally is telling them not to pass on their genes. Any lifeform that has no desire to reproduce (the singular common purpose of all life) is clearly defective.

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

Not mentally Ill, plenty of sane homosexuals and bisexuals around, genetically defective for sure, probably a chemical and hormonal imbalance.

Their brain is telling them to be more attracted to men than usual.

That's beneficial, to an extent, in some women.

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

-

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

Summary:

archive.is/2dtlT

YES FAGGOTRY IS HERESY AND IS DEGENERATE

Homophobia is a Jewish and semite idea, homosexuality is rooted deep into early western, lore, culture, and mythology. The the hate for it came along with the spread of a new sect of Judaism; Christianity.

can't help I chose to major and psychology and am now switching biology user. College psychology is too indoctrinated in muh brain now.

Traps are. At least regular gays are honest about it.

Man and woman are natural, they have sex and then have children, as nature intended.
Man with man and woman with woman can not have children, therefore it is unnatural, because of this, homosexuality is a mental illness as nature intends for a man and a woman to be together.

Does it hurt anybody when a man jams his junk into another man's ass? Fissures aside, not really.
Don't get me wrong though, just because I'm not gung-ho on wanting to hang every homosexual on a tree, doesn't mean I want them having parades and subverting children that homosexuality is normal in cartoons.

Perhaps, but I feel as though asexuality is the ultimate patrician's sexuality (specifically no libido sex-repulsed asexual)

>no urges forcing you to pursue humans
>can look down on society and their sex obsession
>girls try to be the one to "change you"
>the ability to not be sexually allured is a superpower in modern times
>lots more time for shitposting or scholarly pursuits
>easy to find a date (just go to AVEN and find an asexual qt who is guaranteed to never cheat)
>get to live the DINK lifestyle with no ragrets
>no exposure to STDs

God I'm glad I won the genetic lottery. Bear in mind there's tons of tumblrinas clinging onto this label simply because they can't get laid but you can easily spot them because they'll say shit like

>im asexual but i masturbate
>im asexual but i have sex with my boyfriend

and all other types of bullshit to compensate for wanting to be a snowflake. Actual asexuality is fricking rare (1% of the population).

Quality thread, OP! I admire the effort you put ijnto it, have fun with getting hundreds of replies.

Both are mentally ill you freak. Being attracted to the opposite sex is abnormal.

How do reconcile that with the fact that you yourself are a jew?

Statistically speaking asexuals are identical to celibate sexual people, making it one of those "special snowflake" groups not worth analyzing based on empirical evidence alone, c.f. men who have sex with men but refuse to identify as homosexual or bisexual in survey. Those are cunts, not a special class.

>Whether the primary component of asexuality is behavioral (a lack of sexual behavior), desire-based (a lack of sexual desire), or identity-based (labeling oneself as “asexual”) is debatable. Indeed, even among those who identify as asexual, there is a lack of agreement regarding the degree to which an absence of sexual behavior or desire is a necessary component of asexuality (Prause and Graham 2007; Jay 2005; Westphal 2004).

>As anticipated, the prevalence of asexuality among U.S. females and males is the highest when only asexual behavior is used as the criterion... given that our sample of U.S. males and females is between the ages of 15 and 44, it is likely that some of these individuals not yet ever having sex will have sex at a later time.

>The next highest level of prevalence of asexuality was indicated when only self-identification is used, followed by the combination of behavior and self-identification. It is important, however, to reiterate that the “something else” category in the NSFG question pertaining to the identification of one’s sexuality is surely an overinclusive measure of asexuality.

"Patterns of asexuality in the United States" published in Demographic Research.

Probably
t. gay with major depression in remission

Have you been bullied for being gay?

Oh yes, and the more society nourishes and celebrates it, the more mentally ill they become.
Before long they might get so nuts they start chopping their cocks off then killing themselves when they miss their willy. Oh wait....

Only on Sup Forums lol but that's standard fare
I'm neck deep in libshit territory otherwise

according to my country's law and the medical council

YES

Also that doesn't really count so I guess the answer is no

Do you consider straight degenerates mentally ill? Well fags are even more degenerate than that

Are you fem?

Argentina has legal gay marriage...

1. A non-negligible number of respondents were miscounted as having been raised in LM or GF households. The sources of these potential errors—which we estimate to exceed one-third of Regnerus’s subsample of LM and GF—were the inclusion of individuals whose highly implausible responses to other questions call all of their responses into doubt, individuals who reported living in these households for a very short period of time, and individuals whose responses in the calendar data were incompatible with the original categorization of being raised in a LM of GF household.

2. A number of other methodological and modeling decisions made by Regnerus—decisions that have plausible alternatives that at minimum should be checked to assess the robustness of the patterns—appear to artificially inflate the differences between LM/GF and IBF households.

3. Once corrections to these potential coding errors and alternatives to these methodological choices are made, the putative disadvantage in the outcome profile of respondents from same-sex parent families (both single-parent LM and GF house- holds and two-parent LM and GF households) decreases dramatically—with some of the remaining differences not ‘‘sub- optimal’’ (e.g., whether or not the respondent identifies as entirely heterosexual and the number of other-sex partners) or a function of one or two influential cases.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X

No I pass for straight, and the people who know have either been apathetic or encouraging. Only one person claimed to "know" before I told him but he's known for having his head up his ass and always trying to look like the smartest person in the room

Yes. Sodomy is not an act of love, it's an act of sado-masochism.

Yes,
we also can legally change a child's gender

Even though legally and medically it's considered a mind disease.

Our law system is different to the US and british ones, that's why you'll find stuff that sounds nonsensical according to your culture but for us there is not contradiction at all

>Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:
Interesting. But that still doesn't make it acceptable.

It means it isn't a total reproductive disadvantage to everyone who has that genetic combo.

Those poor children..to be subjected to decades of sexual molestation and all the while think it's perfectly normal. This world is a sick place.

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

That fact also doesn't prove it's genetic. Homosexuality is a result of molestation because of "prison sex" type scenario's. Female relatives of homosexuals are likely to come into more sexual situations through molestation and the like, and therefor result in having more children.

I guess that's just two more faggots for you to fuck...

Sodomy is evil and opens portals to hell and will steal your life energy. That is why gays have baggage under their eyes and look like David Duke.

reminder, the entire substance of a fag's argument against fags being pedophiles is
>you can't be gay if you're a pedophile

I posted other information attesting to biological correlations with sexual orientation as well here:

archive.is/2dtlT

I'm not trying to have sex with kids despite your smear campaign.

I don't think gay men are more attracted to prepubescent kids than straight men.

faggots burn in hell. i'm telling you this as a warning. your mindset is wrought from selfishness and perversion. its not your fault in most cases. if you were molested then your affliction is manufactured from abuse, and we understand. its not completely your fault. however, if you bask in this perversion you are sure to be lost forever. i pray you are not seperated from God for eternity. we all have personal things we must battle against

>All women are evil
>All gays are evil
What do you want from me

Yes. They fuck through 1000+ "partners" before GRIDS permabans them 4 lyfe.

And many of them eat each other's shit and have a propensity to be pedophiles.

Disgusting rainbow niggers deserve to be stoned.

Agreed. But even the ancient Greeks and Romans would have looked at "gay" marriage as a perversion of a fundemental social institution.

You can be straight and enjoy sexual contact with other men. Sorry but that is a fact. I've engaged in mutual masturbation with other men, I have even sucked my friends penis from flaccid, to fully erect and moments away from cumming (he pulled out and came in my beard). Why are you guys cheating yourselves out of sexual partners just because you think you are somehow not straight if you perform fellatio on another man? Fucking losers.

HaHa what a faggot

It's an abomination against natural order.

Yes

great you had image ready for someone whose trying to save your soul. the world isn't what you think, not everyone is secretly gay (selfishness), or just trying to provoke you with talk about your morality (perversion).
try to think about yourself in society as a whole as opposed to just yourself

True, although the greeks did have a sort of same sex union thing that occured sometimes.

>/pol 2017

excellent argument for your own self preservation
im sure people less tolerant than me will be much nicer to you

Nope, i have a good relationship with my boyfriend and we both pay taxes, have jobs, and nobody knows we're gay. I love deepthroating his pulsating cock till it shoots a hot load down my throat. Got a problem with that? You can't do shit about it.

no

youre a towel and blindfold cuck? call me a fag in the gym or at the trough urinals. i'd bet you prefer stalls and dividers. sissy ass woman

It's ok, AZT will solve all your problems one day.

you coat your dick in periods and in estrogen. the foreskin has receptors for both gender's hormones. you are absorbing womaniness

Yep. Its not normal behavior.

Not according to sophisticated silicon valley companies
emojipedia.org/family-man-man-boy-boy/

neither is posting on here

see you on leg day fag

>sophisticated
i thought it was just fancy masturbation and narcissism. what in the fuck is autogynephilia? wanna explain that one there, moore mutt?

you will see nothing. you are a tuna fag

Welcome Truvada-poster!

a dude fucking another dude is in no way normal behavior, lol. That's why you're a fraction of all minorities. I mean you can't even reproduce, you rely on straight people to do it for you.

Lol, I bet you have tuna ass.

aka "a woman"?

The pathological urge that you homos seem to have for shoving your faggotry into everyone's faces is astounding. I'm not even a Christcuck and I still cannot stand you. Why the fuck would you even come here to argue with goddamn prepared responses if you weren't mentally defective? Do you think that you'll somehow convince us that your perversion is acceptable?? You are an error, and no amount of "pride parades" or propaganda is going to make what you do acceptable.

Stay mad, gay pride bitch. Who cares if you cannot stand gays, like, who the fuck are you? nobody. K.

slitrk5 and slitrk6 genes. what made you an original sinning failure? hrm? an "apple"?

Can't even come up with an argument...jfc you fags are worthless.

Yes