My dad has made $250000 a year consistently for 20 years, but only bought me a $5000 car. How pissed should I be at him?

My dad has made $250000 a year consistently for 20 years, but only bought me a $5000 car. How pissed should I be at him?

Not at all. Get a fucking job and buy something nicer, faggot.

Spoiled fuck kys

3pbp

kys mincynancy faggot

You need to take care of yourself buy a better car with your money

fuck you. shouldn't've bought it for you, faggot. Get a job and pay him back for it then save up for a new one

shill threads are seriously falling in quality.

Sorry that your FREE CAR isn't good enough for you.

Don't be a little piece of shit, faggot. Get a job and get some tools and learn to be a fucking man.

Why do you care what your dad makes? You have your own life to live you fucking tumor.

thats a cool car!
get a job and you can buy an upgrade!

get a job you cunt. Plus, not Sup Forums related saged

Faggot.

My parents made 12k a year and now I make 250k.

Sc400s are nice dude don't complain

it's pasta, you silly people

Grateful your dad wants you to be a man

OMFG HE DID WHUT M8? THAT PIECE OF SHIT WONT PICK UP ANY THOT, TELL YOUR FATHER TO SHOVE HIS UGLY OLD ASS CAR UP HIS ANUS

and you can start walking and pick up any potential woman in your bike fucking faggot

>gets a free soarer
>complains

Boomers love watching their own perish in this world of hell that they created.

You should be very pissed at them for raising such a shit kid.

Your dad is a cunt.

Lmao what a pampered sheltered nigger you are

I managed to get a brand new car on my own by working at a minimum wage sandwich shack for a few years

hey i saw you on /biz/ last night

Your first car? You're just going to crash it or wear it out anyway.

>me being the first son of my parents whose wealth is estimated at $25M
>they literally bought me a house after me graduating from a university by being guarantors of my mortgage

Feels good, mate

none.
its better than walking, actually, nevermind, walking is much healthier.

Wtf dude be happy he got you a car at all. He doesn't have to buy you shit if you are a real man.

Get a job without a car? Or will the boomer buy his son a piece of shit dump car that has water damage while refugees get whatever they want. Don’t cry about birthrates if you can’t even give your son transportation to WORK

You boomers make me sick

>my dad worked hard and has a bunch of money
>he didn't give it all to me, his deadbeat son
get a fucking job and buy one yourself, faggot. your dad just gave you the opportunity to earn it like he did. or neck yourself, either way solves the problem

Be fucking glad he got you one at all you ungrateful cunt.
He should have made your ass go out and earn the money to buy one.
Self entitled piece of shit.

Spoilt cunt.

I had to save for 2 years working my first job to buy a car in Highschool. Be thankful he bought you a car.

Letting you know - if your parents give you more than $5000, YOU will be forced to pay capital gain tax. Have you thought about that, you spoilt brat?

> but only bought me a $5000 car. How pissed should I be at him?
What else did he get you that was 5000 bucks? Anything? Probably not much else I bet.
So being that's the case, it's probably the single nicest most expensive thing he's ever given you, or nearly so.
And you asked " How pissed? "
You should be quite grateful. My parents spent no money on my truck. And I am grateful to them.

you wanna know why boomers suck? they are defined by and were brought up in the idea that you can force God's hand with your spouse and just shit out a metric shit load of babies because you both are the same person and sucking on tits is Godlike and His voice has nothing to do with this and so forth and so on. Make babby. Make a shitshow. Nobody lives forever. You are making persons. Today. Right now. Pretending there are no other ways to make babby. But you go home. And do pregnancy sex and make shrines to it and to the female gender

Buy your own car faggot

Park it in the garage. leave it running and wait for awhile inside.
This will really show your parents when they can't get the smell of exhaust out of the garage

be grateful this is my shitbox

all money is fake

Eh, my parents stole $10,000 from me so from my perspective the guy is a solid $15,000 ahead of the game.

This is a shitty copypasta

stop replaying retards

I've seen this exact same thread on multiple different boards many times.

SAGE

hello anti millennial person

I'm happy with my $1,000 car, stop being a fucking faggot

The boomers in this rhread are Pathetic. This is why real millennial ogs are opting out of your slave society. I’m smoking weed and fucking hookers and there is nothing you boomers can do about it.

Well, even new Fiat is a shitbox anyway

faggots are the demo who love and know cars the most. nigger jewfag

This.

Join the Marines and become a man. Then buy your own fucking car.

oy vey

Zero pissed. You want something better? Buy it yourself.

WTF are you talking about?

I've seen this exact thread, picture, text etc. multiple times on multiple boards. It's a copypasta meant to slide important topics off Sup Forums or simply troll us.

go fuck yourself

SAGE

>owns 12 master cards

Spoiled lill brat. I bought my first car wiht my own money.

Glad he got you something not as high of a standard as you are used to. If you start with the best car, anything else seems like a step down.

Also you dont appreciate valuable things unless you buy them with money you worked hard for yourself.

Think about your soul my man

you should be pissed he's turning you into a spoiled incompetent human being

at MOST he should have given you a bike for cutting the grass for a whole year

i like this /o/ thread

shh. shh. we've all seen steve-o. now you can deal with us. i mean you tried. you didnt have kids. but you still shit on your kids. your parents shat you goyim out big time but never shat on you like you do us

Fucking slide thread

Sage

Isn't that like, $37 in real money?

when minimum wage threads come you say they are drunk and fat and worthy of death. when anybody says bad things about rich people you lose your minds. how about this one. rich people eat the garbage parts of the animals. lobster is poor man's oceanic exoskeleton bug thing. and they drink $1000/lb coffee made from cat shit

your dad is a selfish prick

start putting poison in his coffees every morning.

I'm in my early 20's you meme flag faggot

SAGE

Is this serious? You're a spoiled fucking brat. You reap the benefits of your successful Dad. Make use out of whatever business he is in, work hard, and make 500k a year and then buy a fucking Lamborghini.

Extremely pissed. You have no option but to have a weiner contest.

oh well. unlike me you cant do trad cuck. and you cant do millennial cuck. the definition of cuck requires having sex with at least one woman by the way

First world problems

Sup Forums IS NOT YOUR BLOG YOU FUCKING SHIT.
The quality of this board went down the shitter.
Report instead of replying you retards.

>getting a gib
>implying the gib isn't good enough
Are you a fuckin abo? You're a shit cunt for sure.

did he beg for the car? no

Underrated

nothing is free

extremely. drive into a tree and kys, that will show him for being such a cheap fuck

>he didn't beg for it so it's not a gib
The absolute state if an AIDS ridden brain.

you sound like peggy

Are you not afraid of learning and sweating? Do you have a thousand to spend on a car and another thousand for tires and a battery? Then get an old Mercedes. My '79 lasted five years, and I commuted 100 miles a day.

Nah fuck off your dad sounds like a jew cunt mate

Yeah man he can afford more. Where do you live? Wanna hang out

everybody knows by now what i say to this meme. no need to repeat
>truvada is a medication that kills aids dead but also an heroes inside pox boxes
i dont know what happened there i relly dont

100% a slide thread, saw it on /biz/ last night.
ignore and sage

ITT: Jealous poorfags

You are a faggot and a pussy. A pusaggot.

fuck you thats a sick car. I'd be over the moon if my parents bought me a v8

weak

And this year he only made $245000 you need to hurry up and pay him back.

And you are a little bitch nigger jew lover. Go fuck yourself.

This guy

this this do it stream it live so we can see their reaction when they open they car and you jump out!

PAY HIM BACK.

you know, i would tell you to be happy to live like you do, but my dad was the same way and bought me a shitty car to purposfully make me look like a faggot in front of my friends with bmw's and shit, he was a twisted man and did lots of shit like this.

Your dad is prob a bro tho and that whip is fire.

Bootstrap yourself so you're not a lazy piece of shit. That's a perfectly fine car for someone who would bitch about someone else not buying them an awesome car.

>implying anyone knows who you are
>using a meme flag
Either namefag or use a VPN to show a R A R E flag if you want to be (((unique))).
I can't tell you from any other mentally ill faggot.

why does grampa simpson get fucking displaced and abandoned and dumped like garbage and seen as patty and selma level in an old folks' home in the simpsons? hrm?

ok jew

cuz gram gram is a gay boi.

>everyone who disagrees with me is literally JIDF
You can fuck off and all ya fuckin poof.

All fucking commies must fucking hang. It just goes in the options field, btw.

Can't believe ur dad bought.u a pigfat.piece.of shit

What's with boomers and cars that cant turn

Dude thats a nice fucking car sc400 japanese Dual cam V8 SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET A JOB FAGGOT