What does Sup Forums think of BLACK?

What does Sup Forums think of BLACK?

Go to bed Cameron. Anyway this game is really good from what I remember. like a precursor to the new GTA style combat gameplay.

.com

That it feels like I look at this cover everyday even I’ve seen it maybe 30 days out of my life time years ago

HOLY SHIT I HAVE THE SAME REACTION TO THIS IMAGE

Do you remember seeing it on the cover of a magazine in a waiting room or a GameStop in the 2000s?

Pretty great game. Still didn't really understand the story but whatever. The explosions and sounds were great.

The guns felt like cannons, they were great.

I just remember the headshots being satisfying as fuck and the narrator being a slick motherfucker with a sexy voice

It was okay. Last PS2 game I ever bought, iirc.

I was expecting you guys to turn this into nigger hate

Is it just me or are a bunch of the primers on the cover already struck?

>those primers
Triggered

10/10

Really needed a solid multiplayer like goldeneye. Preferred Playstation 2 over Xbox. Other than that, pretty much perfect.

Sweetest headshots ever.....

Damn good game. Excellent graphics for a PS2 game and fun gameplay. It also had the option to import custom music while you play.

Sup Forums here

Fucking awful game. The environmental destruction is still somewhat cool but the actual shooting aspect is just awful, every single enemy is a bullet sponge that just doesn't give any feedback to your bullets at all.

New Mandela Effect?

It's early, give it time.

I remember that if you were in combat you would reload your guns fast as fuck

only after the third cup of morning coffee
almost there
cheers

i rented it for a tryout, don't remember much of it, i remember it as completly exploring the capacities of the immage processing capabilities of playstation 2
i was in a busy period though.. what was it about?