Paul Nehlen General /paulg/

I would use /pgg/ but PedoGate and PizzaGate should be used for that.

Ctrl-f'd Paul Nehlen and no ones made a thread. Lets keep one going until he's elected.

Not even Trump is this brazen. He is /ourgoy/!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/760255085561597952?lang=en
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/944579302909202434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not /png/?

Twitter: twitter.com/pnehlen

We need him in power before he gets (((suicided)))

Not a bad idea

Oh nooo

Do you want helicoptering of communists in your lifetime anons?

Whos feeding him these memes?

What is this madlad doing??? He's off the deep end

WHO THE FUCK IS SENDING HIM THESE

What is his problem?

Anyone here able to PM him on Twitter?

How long can this go on for?>

Cuz he's a juden puppet meant to defame the white right wing

Even getting in on the vaporwave trend. Is this the work of an user?

EVERY

We got our first faggot.

He fucking anime posts

Can anyone keep this thread up while I cook dinner? Please and thank you

HE LIKES DOGS!

HE CALLS OUT KIKES

none of you retards have posted his most important work as of yet

this would literally remove all leftists from visibility on the internet

HE USES STALE MEMES TOO BUT WHO CARES

Holy shit this guy should be president instead of Trump.

pt 2

I guess I'm officially sieg heilin' for nehlen

>I would use /pgg/ but PedoGate and PizzaGate should be used for that.

... why couldn't you use /png/?

>literal who politician
>make stale joke about Jews
>BASED! We need to meme him into presidency

This board should be deleted.

he is awesome

Even better is that he loses to Paul 'milquetoast' Ryan 85-15 every damn election

This guy isn't going to get enough votes, unless Sup Forums somehow has a huge presence in Wisconsin. Maybe Sup Forums were the ones to flip Wisconsin who knows?

This guy is a legend

Trump actually endorsed him last year too
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/760255085561597952?lang=en

Nehlens success depends on whether he’s going to be a straight shooter or just your run of the mill politician. If he can bring the memes he will take Wisconsin.

Is that Paul Ryan being dropped out of a fucking helicopter?

LMAO

Will do that next thread.

Posting Twitter archives

Spices off the charts

How far can he go? Will he make it to the podium?

OH NO. THE (((TREASURY)))

Is this peak male performance?

We need hundreds of Nehlens, running for every office they can. Men of achievement and American grit who can rise to the occasion.

If you are a 30 year-old American man with a career, a family, and a love of country, it is up to you to run for office. Now is your time damnit. Seize the day. Whether it’s schoolboard, precinct delegate, sheriff, ANYTHING. Get involved, be the change we need.

This. Everyone of you needs to find a white women and pump her full of babies ASAP.

When you're looking for another thread search /png/

Paul acknowledges all of us.

Paul "Hitler did nothing wrong" Nehlen.

>Virtue signalling Sup Forums this hard
fuck off TRS.

Keep it up. I'll always bump!

FUCKING

TIME

Based Nehlen. I hope he wins even though democrats are shilling for some fucking spic. Also bannon is shilling for someone else

It might be tough

Back to r*ddit, you kike

Let me guess who is behind that post . . .

???

Nice VPN schlomo.

Thank you for asking the question that all of us were wondering user

Early Morning posts are best posts.
Saved.
Thanks.

That fucking quote is so retarded
>then came for Catholics
When did Nazis really did that? I understand that they got rid of some Catholic faggots, but it was hardly a fucking persecution.

I'm worried he's going too hard.

Wisconsin is the most racist state.
>Wisconsin
>So bad it should get ranked twice, the state of Wisconsin incarcerates black people at the highest rate in the country—13 percent. Within the state, 49 percent of black men under 30 have already been incarcerated, mostly because of its mandatory-minimum-sentencing drug laws, overall hostility toward drug users (prison is often preferred over treatment) and “driving while poor,” aka having a suspended license because of unpaid fines. Other problems with Wisconsin include its punitive voter-ID law, which disproportionately affects African Americans, and its education of black kids—boy, is it bad at education.
>The Annie E. Casey Foundation put out a report this year ranking Wisconsin as the worst place to raise black children. (It beat out Mississippi, which was the second-worst place.) The foundation gave Wisconsin a score of 238 out of 1,000 for “its ability to prepare black children for educational and financial success.” The national average score was 345, with Hawaii receiving the highest score, 583. Adding insult to injury, Wisconsin was ranked 10th overall in preparing white children for success.
>And its largest city, Milwaukee, is among the most segregated cities in the United States.

Don't worry we hate kikes also.

Ill change it next time

Wisconsin is going red.

The dark green county is Sauk county. It is one county over from Dane county which houses Madison, the most liberal city in the state. The native whites of Madison are moving to Sauk, and they are voting Republican.

We should colonize Wisconsin. This victory would open the floodgates for /ourguys/

I always thought in a free market with private property, the owner decides who is on his property and how. Its not a free speech issue. Its a "who has the final control of" property issue.

so what viable republican candidate is nehlen meant to ruin the chances of? How much is DNC paying for these threads?

Nice

thanks guys these threads will surely stop him from self-immolating

Power level: over 9000

Srs tho I hope he's okay and has got plenty of money in the bank. This is gonna be fun to watch. I wonder if he's been betrayed by Trump for a different Ryan opponent and is just gonna go all-in.

If we want to get him in (or others like him). Here’s a start:
>NO HITLER/NAZI ACCOUTNS POSTING ON HIS PAGE (Media will use them against him)
>Don’t post shit that media will can use against him other than what he posted
>Donate money
>Actually going out to vote

We need to do whatever we can to get this guy in... That would be a huge win for us.

zog is probably archiving these threads too.

If he can miraculously take the primary it's going to be bloody. You see what they did to Moore.

His opponents will just shout Nazi over and over.

He's basically putting David Duke levels of social ostracization on himself. I hope he knows what he's in for.

not sure what hes doing with all this

and Moore was a good goy. I admire Nehlen's spirit but fuck, he's underestimating his enemy.

He knows exactly what he is doing, he is running a xanatos gambit. Whatever the outcome he shifts the overton window further to the right.

based Paul
praise be

Bamp

He seems fishy. Anyone getting a coop fed vibe from him?

This madman must be stopped.

The braindead smear campaign of overspamming Paul Nehlen is really lame.

Just so everyone knows, this GOPe shill team (the same ones who were shilling so hard against Bannon and Moore (and Trump of course)) started making dozens of threads about Nehlen and his tweets starting every day IMMEDIATELY after the Politico article about Paul Ryan possibly not running again came out.

They started doing this in order to begin smearing the guy as an "unelectable racist Sup Forums meme candidate" only, because if Ryan retires, Nehlen would likely be the candidate on the ballot to replace him, and the GOPe would much rather hand Ryan's seat to a Dem than to a pro-Trump guy like Nehlen.

IOW, don't waste your time in the spastic Nehlen threads such as this one. They're meant to negatively color and cloud people's opinions regarding him.

nice boomerpost

everyone is a shill, everything is a cia op

There's always 2024

The labels get weaker each time they are used. There is coming a time when someone gets called "racist", "antisemite" and the public response will be "so what?".

You can already see that these words mean very little to normies (unless it's blatantly obvious). Those words only seem to rile up the leftists at this point.

Nehlen I know you're here where are you

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/944579302909202434

Not your personal army. If you want to suck some PACscammers dick go ahead. The guy's a fraud, he does this shit like a hobby for extra cash.
>/ourguy/
go make a reddit thing or something ya nigger

A grown man shouldn't behave like a shit troll.

Sup Forums must distance itself from that idiot.

Who is this ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!??!??!?!!?!??

Bannon (the eternal cuck civic nationalist) told a reporter that he's no longer supporting him

What's that Rabbi?

Your plan to discredit Sup Forums is not working very well?

He couldn't be anymore /ourguy/, he's not even subtle about it!

Just wait til he unleashes the "Gas the Kikes Act of 2018"

what the fuck

When i saw that "the goyim know tweet".... how do i say this.... I jad a boner.