Muh diversity

>muh diversity
>muh SJW's
>muh feeeeeeeeeemale characters
Despite Sup Forums's autistic whining, this movie has grossed over $600,000,000 and it's only been out for a week. Kek. How's that boycott working out, you overweight, neckbearded losers.

Say it with me: DIVERSITY. SELLS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuEnYHsD6vk
youtube.com/watch?v=smaeBh-bduY&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm still not going to see it

It wasn't very good aside from all the SJW womyn power, "white men are evil and impotent" bullshit. What they did to Luke was unforgiveable and the shit with Leia flying through space coming back from the dead was as retarded as it gets

It did very well during its' 1st week because it is Star Wars and has the largest following of any franchise in the world, mainly due to Autistic virgins from the US. However, it will probably be going way down in the coming weeks due to even Normies hating it.

Of course. Everything hollywood shits out will always make a zillion dollars overseas or with normies who are chronically petrified that they'll be out of the pop culture loop. That's what guarantees they'll never self-correct and continue being complete jokes.

We don't *want* them to be normal/sane. That would ruin everything.

Hundreds of millions eat McDonalds on a regular bases. Doesn't make it good food

Hype, school holidays, and there basically being fuck all else worth watching sells.

I saw it today

Loved how the nig nog goes on this huge journey and ends up getting so many ppl killed and does nothing at all to help anyone

The hott purple haired bitch fucked everyone cause she can't into communication and should have an heroed earlier

If you think about it, luke and kylo ren are major whiteboi heros over nignog and everyone else, with the woman of course being the bestest cause womens deserve to be heros, too
Besides Leah flying througha vacuum, not bad.
Could have been worse

This faggot complained that Bruno did not sell as good as Borat was because society was homophonic. Now tells us that we shouldn't hate forced multiculturalism. The biggest SJW in the fuking world. Yet is loved buy red pilled people.
youtube.com/watch?v=YuEnYHsD6vk
youtube.com/watch?v=smaeBh-bduY&pbjreload=10

I can't forgive them for what they did to Mark Hamil

Star wars sells faggot

There was no major attempt to boycott it. I boycotted it though.
Star wars is now anti-White and anti-male. A lot of people are starting to realise this.
It's over for star wars.

Name brands sell you whore. How's that muslim cock taste you weak soy boy fuck?

yes let's continue celebrating the minority race

Last Star Wars I saw was Episode I.
I hate americans movies, they all have the same fucking scenario.

I'm not seeing it either. After seeing the Luke sea cow scene posted here, I got the first Thrawn book so that I could get decent sequels.
Also Dark Forces>movies

What are you talking about? It is totally reasonable that Rey could defeat both Kylo Ren in the last movie and Luke in this movie.

Luke can astral project across the galaxy using his mind, defeat Darth Vader in single combat, single handedly destroy the death star etc. But Rey hands his ass to him in single combat.

This movie was awesome! 10/10

GIRL POWER!

>It's over for star wars
I wish. But their autistic fandom will literally clap and scream for any piece of shit film that has light sabers, X-wings etc.

>this movie has grossed

Economics work on projected returns. Saying "number is big therefore good" is retarded.

TLJ has the worst audience retention of all Star Wars movies. Yes, even the prequels held on to their audience better. It'll still make money, it'll still break a billion, but here's the secret:

The kikes in charge have bet on this being a giant moneymaker multiplier for their investment. Underperforming equals failure, even if you're still making money. Because these people could have invested in something with better return.

It's Star Wars. It should be un-fuckable. The prequels should have stood out as mindblowing stupidity tanking the franchise. Now they look good, in comparison to this.

>because society was homophonic

Doe, d'oh and dough are homophonic.

>Say it with me: DIVERSITY. SELLS.

No, the Star Wars brand sells.

Forced diversity is the reason the user ratings suck and it's the lowest grossing Star Wars film so far in history.

Nostalgia fueled IPs sell, not diversity, fucking Ahmed.

Do you want to die, bro? The person with a meme flag is telling me off ok. Fuck off faggot!

It gets even worse, you're getting schooled by a non-native speaker. Congratulations on being a retard.

Is there a single female Big Bad (like Darth Vader) in any of SW films?

this

>I hate americans movies, they all have the same fucking scenario.
Describe it leaf, and please recommend a few films you like.

Your films after the '90 are immature emotionally.
It's always like
>things are going down for our heroes
>small love stories between basic bitch and ken
>they are looking badly
>they fight back
>oh no, went to shit again
>They got the upper hand
>happy end to the story or something that will be resolved in another movie (muh easy shekels)

Typical plot
>workaholic learn that there is more to life than work
>Weird guy learn to be himself
>Guy fall in love with chick, lose her and goes back with her in the end

>9th company : same as Full Metal Jacket but it's Russian in Afghanistan. Fucking good for a Russian movie
>Seven Samurai (the 1956 one)
>Lawrence of Arabia (it's long but it's awesome)
>2001 : A space odyssey

Rose and Po were based, they should coup the Resistance and have Leia executed for being an incompetent bitch that got thousands of people killed just to show off how clever she is