Is it normal for jewish parents to think their daughters are too good for goyim?

I dont want to harbor any resentments, but im way smarter than her parents, and it certainly feels like they dont approve of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2017/10/race-iq-evidence-arthur-jensen-philippe-rushton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not politics, sage

It is forbidden to marry outside the tribes. They are shunned for three or more GENERATIONS. Think about that. If you bring that shame to them, what falls on you?

It is politics u autistic spic

As someone coming from a Jewish family, there's definitely a bias against non-Jews when it comes to romantic relationships.

interesting personal army falsflag thread

fuck off - NYPA

Yes dumbass

you should seach for chinese one ,its the future

>is it normal for the tribe to be incestuous and nepotistic

Are you joking?

>is it normal for people to want and keep their culture?

If I'd want to marry a Christian/Muslim/Indu and their person won't accept it cause I'm Jewish, is it ok? Yes you damn faggot. Will I be mad? Probably. Should me and her listen to the parents? Depends on her

Why would you want to marry a subhuman sand nigger with lighter skin? Jews aren't human, they use chemicals and heat to straighten their hair, and photo developing chemicals to lighten their skin, and have intense surgery to modify their nose to look more human.

What's wrong with you?

is she 18 yet?

Jewish beta males are getting stuck with Asian women and that's giving us beautiful specimens like this.

Rightfully so. Gentiles are scum.

Why would a self respecting Jew let some Gentile scum date his daughter?

How are we scum?

>I'm way smarter then

Every pubescent kid thinks that they're way smarter then everybody else.

White men should be marrying the hot Jewesses.

Intelligence seems to be passed from the mother, not the father. This means when a white man marries a black woman, his child will have a lower IQ than if he married just about any other race.

>[...] according to a 1974 study, children of white mothers and black fathers had IQs nine points higher than the children of black mothers and white fathers.

amren.com/news/2017/10/race-iq-evidence-arthur-jensen-philippe-rushton/

Marry a Jewess and your children will have higher IQ. Raise your children to be non-Jewish, thus nipping Jewish Supremacy in the bud. It's a win-win. And best of all, you keep your friends close but your enemies closer! They'll have a hard time arguing against you when you're married to one!

It's the perfect crime!

that girl looks exactly like my classmate.

Is this girl a kike? I know it's been photoshopped to hell and back but she is stunning, I really like her nose and eyebrows

natalie portman? she's not a kike she's a Jewish Queen, kneel before her!

you're not worthy to smell her shit!

>amren.com/news/2017/10/race-iq-evidence-arthur-jensen-philippe-rushton/
your own source says its most likely because black mothers often beat their children and give their babies formula instead of breast feeding.

Hit it.

...then have sex with her.

:)

tfw no hot jewess gf

She's not hapa you absolute mongoloid. Is racial identification impossible for the modern 54% American?

how do I get a hot jewess like the one in OPs pic? im Scottish

you need a BBC (big black cock)

I would think they'd encourage it to make more shadow kikes

like dis if u cry evrytiem

OP confirmed as a jealous, insecure virgin.

yeah sorry buddy that's how it is
Jew bitches only like fertile black men

>beautiful specimens like this.

Oh you mean like Emma Sulkowitz, aka Mattress Girl

That's nigger asian

Why would you want to have anything to do with a chick whose people treats anyone that isn't one of their own like some kind of ultra-nigger?

Nope, Emma is half Jewish/half Chinese

In some countries the assimilation rate is 80%. That's a lot of Jews who are marrying non-Jews, and the crazy supremacists are losing their shit over it.

One of the most hilarious strategies Sup Forums could adopt would be to openly embrace marrying Jewesses to de-Judaify them and their future children.

I think either cucking Jews or sodomizing Jewesses would be better.

Yes, since they forget that only jewish women can create new Jews. No matter what the kids will automatically become Jews

My buddy has the opposite problem, his dad is a Jew that married a shiksa that converted for her man but since his mom wasn't born a Jew even at temple he's but a jew with an asterisk

Actually that would magnify the Jew menace as any kids born to Jewish women are automatically Jews by default

except that Jewish women are high IQ and family-oriented, so they aren't likely to divorce you.

if you can find a hot one, why not marry her and live a happy life? everyone seems to complain about white whores who divorce over nothing and take everything... the solution is the attractive Jewess!

Okay, who's this semen demon?

Your kids will be ((( ))) automatically plus I don't think they'd be happy with my foreskin

I remember when it was a big story. That horrible fucking flat Asian face with the big kike hook nose attached to it... Ugh, it's practically vomit inducing. The very idea that anyone would do anything sexual to that, abuse or otherwise, is laughable. Of course since it's half kike it gets unlimited media coverage for its faggy stunt. Oh and to top it all off, innies for tits. Just imagine how annoying it is.

>Oy Veyngchong, let me tell you goyjin, this >is the very mattress I had to carry around >auschwitz in between the 1700 gassing >attempts I survived. Oh it was harrible, you >could smell the bodies in the rice cookers >all night

Nudes?

Jewish women are why homosexuality, transexuality is so popular among Jewish men.

Thats probably the reason that lot of non-believers or christmas-christians become Jew before marrying the girl who made him go completely manscaped and then can't stop chugging the beef.

Depends on what kind. American/canadian Jewesses are probably bigger whores than white women. They fuck anything with a pulse.

Israeli women are way more traditional and it's extremely hard to get laid here. I know because easily fucked American Jewesses but never managed to have casual sex with an Israeli.

The west basically turns all women into whores.