Will nuclear weapons be used again, within our lifetimes?

Will nuclear weapons be used again, within our lifetimes?

probably

When Israel is invaded and uses the Samson Opion

id be amazed if Pakistan don't nuke India at some point.

Dunno. Pax Americana has been a ridiculous success. And a total one too. The creation of the UN was tied directly to ensuring American dominance economically. We are involved in nearly every halfway significant event in the world. You can’t get a trade agreement without running it by us. Take Cuba for example. The embargo didn't just cut off American goods to them. They can't trade with Japan or France because if they do we cut back with them or raise the price.

We've had the world in our hands for 70 years and most people still don't see it. And amazingly most of the time we're benevolent overlords. Or at least we make sure the right people die.

One of my concerns about Trump is how he's fucking up that system. People can want independence and the ability to do whatever, and maybe some of it would be better but big picture, the world is peaceful. It doesn't look like it but how many wars cost millions of lives anymore? Hell, who uses uniformed military? The price of relative peace is US control. Any nuke, even if we drop it, throws decades of relative stability out the window. And if we turn isolationist it's an economic nuke. I prefer not worrying about a hundred thousand dead in a single battle.

Wtf are our guys doing, letting Pakistan get ahead in number of nukes. China and Pak nukes have steadily increased, while ours stay the same. Fucking Gandhiniggers. I'm MAD.

One can only hope

small tactical nukes yes

fuck you and your country tzar nukes no

Hard to say but with the BLACKING of America now reaching critical mass, we're going to become much more insular and step back from protecting all that is virtuous and holy. In the wake of that enormous loss, it's entirely possible that someone starts some shit that ends up with nukes flying.

can't they just nuke Africa? All the worlds problems would be gone.

yes

lmao southern hemisphere step your game up

Of course. Very soon there will be a lot of dead innocent people thanks to communist North Korea

hope so.

>France
>got wrecked badly due to incompetence by the Germans
>only on the winning side because they had to side with the allies, never contribute anything important to the war
>got nukes anyway due to welfare from UK and USA

It is not fair.

The US Of Fuckin A has 18 Ohio class submarines each carrying up to 24 ballistic missiles and each missile holding up to 12 nukes. That's 288 nuclear fucking warheads on a single submarine. and we have 18 of

pro tip: dont fuck with us Russia. With your poverty 2 nuclear sub.

Having two consecutive generations slaughtered in a double kike war and losing all relevance on the global stage is quite the fall from grace. Cut them some slack.

They won both wars but still act like niggers to receive welfare anyway.

You are now aware that Bulgaria had over 100 nukes (half what the UK has) before the democratic western kikes stole them

we hope... but then if you overlay a nuke map on a nigger map, our enemies would be doing us a favor.

There's a reason why mad max is based in straya.
We get nuked the least by having no nukes ourselves.

there's nothing there to nuke, except for maybe a few dildo factories.

I hope so. There are too !any humans, and it would be an interesting event in an otherwise boring time

* Too many humans

Israel doesn't have the tech to actually launch its nukes far enough away

That's not true, even China and Japan who hate each other have begun to trade bilaterally and bypass the USD

I sure fucking hope so.

Eh, all this at the cost of our own country. This place is turning into a shithole nationwide

Your map is wrong

checked m8

>t. radioactive shadow scorched into the pavement

Californians are not people tho

>We've had the world in our hands for 70 years

And the world, along with your country is going to shit ever since.

>Israel has 200 nukes
For what purpose

Nuke Israel and the world would be a better place

Why does Russia need so many nukes? No one tries to attack it.

More importantly , whats a better system for launches? Mobile platforms such as Trident or static deployment sites?

Why is Sri Lanka part of India?

self-defence, duh

Google NATO base locations.

yes

I wouldn't. Retard.

>implying radioactive niggers wouldn't be a larger problem

Unfortunately we would still be hit pretty hard.
We don't have our own, no, but there are 2 major players that have land based missiles here, we have the best access to the southern hemisphere for land based icbm's.

Also the poms tested nukes here heaps

Both my dude.
Each serve a purpose.

I don't care, the world is dead already.

>welfare leeches
>still has complete technological independance in our armies and the US/UK can't do anything (and can't sell us anything)

i think you're wrong.

>still has more nukes than britbongistan
FUCK YOU ANGLETERRE
NORMAN CONQUEST 2.0 WHEN

>We've had the world in our hands for 70 years and most people still don't see it.

Here on Sup Forums we see it.
We see the ethnocide of europeans, we see the world turning into profit-at-any-price lowest-common-denominator style "capitalism" that expressly benefits the rich and influential while eroding the actual foundations of the economy and culture.

For 70+ years America has been destroying everything that made western civilization good.

Don't think for a moment that we here on Sup Forums somehow missed it, or that we only accidentally support Trump's shakeup of this shitty (((status quo))).