Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Long-ass chapter from summaryanon this time
mega.nz/#!lUUhiCIL!HCa4taF2soBu8rq3WlgEChlV9JdOR31GYJlE1nXQmqY

Also mayonnaise
otscans.com/foolslide/read/rezero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu__dainishou__yashiki_no_shuukan_hen/en/0/20/5/page/1

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why so many threads today anyway?

On Sunday there is a shitposter that makes the usual
>no re:zero episode today
thread

So
Is this the longest chapter in the series? Or does Tappei somehow write an even bigger one?

I believe that some EX chapters have been longer than this one

In the main story, it might be. There are at least 2 others that are about as long though.

If you're including sidestories, the Echidna IF is longer.

You've had a hard life havent you juice

I'm autistic so I just checked the rest of Arc 4 with the Word word counter.
Beako chapter is about as long, the last chapter, 130, is a lot longer.

So, was his love for Satella a Pandora induced delusion?

Made a mistake, 130 is not even half as long

I took a break since chapter 100, are they out of fucking sanctuary yet?

Theresia's backstory chapter in arc 5 is the longest single chapter in the series

Rezero is shit :^)

No, Emilia has just beaten the first trial. You should read for the Garfiel submission and Emilia's past though, it's great.

Emilia's finally starting to grow on me more.

I still find her antics as a child to be times more endearing though.

It started to pick up finally in the last couple of chapters.

>So, was his love for Satella a Pandora induced delusion?
He was big into Stella before hand (he *is* a long standing member of the Witch Cult), but he wasn't quite as insane about it before he went insane.
On a semi-related side note, Sirius (the Archbishop of Wrath) is HEAVILY implied to be Fortuna.

Anyone else expecting EMT to be the spawn of two haafu erafu?

>On a semi-related side note, Sirius (the Archbishop of Wrath) is HEAVILY implied to be Fortuna.

How so?

Unless characters in the backstory lied, Emilia is already confirmed of having had a human mother and an elf father

>Is yandere for Petelgeuse
>Has amethyst eyes like Emilia and Fortuna
>Is one of the oldest cult members, along with Petelgeuse and Regulus, Pete because he's a spirit, Regulus because Authority, so Sirius may be because of her race
>Her entire face is covered in bandages and you can see any of it

We know Fortuna and Emilia's father share a parent, but has it been confirmed they're full-siblings?

IIRC Fortuna explicitly states that Emilia's mother was Human. If the father was an half helf she would be 1/4 instead

Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

no

Why is everyone assuming her return will be botched? There will be plenty of upendings even without another amnesia

Well, amnesia would be the lamest direction to take. Still, I expect Sage shit will probably involve some weird voodoo.

Anyhow, I'm back to work looking through the scans Lemonwater got to me. After Ram stimulates Rem's organ by caressing it with her tongue, they both fall asleep.

Roswaal has just appeared when Rem wakes up.

Because we can always suffer even more.

I want Emilia to kiss Subaru in front of the blueberry so that I can see that girl's reaction!

I recently started reading some LN translation by some random guy. But it seems that this thread is by far much further in translations and shit.

I believe I'm at Chapter 18 of Volume 4?
Just learned main character really liked his dad and shit. They had a heart to heart. Hes walking away now sad over the fact he'll never see his dad again

Anyone have a link or something where I can find earlier chapters?

Translation chicken? Also you'll pretty much only find WN translations which is the source of the LN, probably because it's both a lot farther ahead than the LN, and since the WN is free there's no risk of takedown or whatever.

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6 has what you need.

Please remember to not be wasteful with your eggs.

I'd help Rem not waste her eggs.

Oni fertility rates in account, I doubt your claim.

Maybe user is very virile.

What makes oni so infertile anyway?

>translation chicken
Yeah that was the guy.

>Also you'll pretty much only find WN translations which is the source of the LN, probably because it's both a lot farther ahead than the LN, and since the WN is free there's no risk of takedown or whatever.
Thanks mate.

The eggs fight back?

>But it seems that this thread is by far much further in translations and shit.
We're all reading .pdfs out of the Mega in the pastebin linked.
As with Chicken, it's still in Arc 4, but it goes to Chapter 120.

We call the translator Summaryanon, because they used to do summaries.
Those .pdfs start as (very detailed) summaries detailed summaries with most of the dialogue translated,
but transition into proper translations sans 2ch memes somewhere between... chapters 30 or 40, maybe?

Roswaal proceeds to be Roswaal, Frederica is upset at him being Roswaal, and Rem doesn't like him since he's being Roswaal.

>all those comics and fan arts of Rem acting like Subaru's mom.
If Subaru is Rem's kid then what is Emilia?

What are the chances that Bete can revert back to regular Bete again?

What do you think will happen if Emilia finds out Subaru basically killed her dad?

>What are the chances that Bete can revert back to regular Bete again?
Pretty sure shoulder-angel-Petelgeuse is on the saner side?

Nah he's still pretty insane.

>Pretty sure shoulder-angel-Petelgeuse is on the saner side?
No? "Shoulder angel" is a really misleading description of that scene to begin with.

Pete is kinda dead. Maybe if you could unfuck Fortuna you could maybe unfuck Pete, but they'd probably both still be dead.

>What do you think will happen if Emilia finds out Subaru basically killed her dad?

What if Emilia finds out Priscilla has her mother imprisoned?

What all does he do, besides mock Subaru?

Point taken.
But that's how everyone seems to refer to it.

>Subaru is bent on killing Archbishops
>He kills Fortuna and already Bete in the process
>Emilia finds out about this and asks Subaru why
>"Because I wanted to"

That's just a can of worms waiting to be opened.

>What all does he do, besides mock Subaru?

Basically nothing

I think she was actually passed over to Reinhard.

I get the feeling its more of 'Because they are crazy and trying to kill people I like' he's not really fighting archbishops for giggles you know.

No less a can of worms.

>watch the anime
>every episode the MC is bawling his eyes out shrieking about how he loves someone

normally I can deal with a series with a shit MC if the rest of the cast is good, but holy fuck I can' take it with time skips he only knows these people a few days. he acts like he's known them a lifetime and bizarrely they act the same way.

He should just point out how she didn't even recognize them, that will surely go over well.

Its because the anime is a mediocre adaptation.

Anime is shit. Move on.

That's even worse. Is this the plot of arc 9?

He's an extrovert who gradually became a loner (but no less ab extrovert).
After wallowing in his own shit for long enough to hate himself, he got stranded in another world.
Then, after several stressful days of being homeless and getting mugged or eviscerated ad nauseam, he found a place to settle down.
Call it Stockholm Syndrome or call it desperation, but he latched on.

c also,

That's even worse. What are the odds this the plot of arc 9?

You are one smooth operator.

>Subaru is already and going to be responsible to killing both of Emilia's parents

I never really paid special attention to that detail up until now. That's fucked up.

I try

But didn't Emilia also kill Petelgeuse in one loop in arc 3?

grandkid

She did, Subaru should totally bring that up, it would get him off the hook. Nothing could go wrong.

Will /our girl/ ever get her happy ending or will Tappei sadistically rip out our hearts?

My money's on no, but I'm holding out for it anyway.

She'll wake up and have a life of giving herself a happy ending, if you know what I mean.

>Happy endings
>In this series

I'm sure they'll make Subaru and Rem very happy. Just like Wilhelm and Theresia were.

I'm trying to hold on rembro but each passing WN update fills me with despair.

Lewd

How would that actually play out? Will Emilia attack the faction where Sirius is held is she really is Fortuna? Would Subaru agree to this or go against it?

They had several decades of a happily married life, had kids and grandkids even.

I'm waiting for the inevitable ending of Rem losing her memories and becoming Otto's love interest. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Tappei pulls this off just to fuck around with us.

Then he was forced to kill his wife and bury her.

If Emilia attacks a faction to free an archbishop even if understandable my opinion of her will fall into the pits.

She'd have to recognize Sirius as Fortuna first. She couldn't even recognize Natsuki as Subaru while everyone was calling 'her' Subaru.

Natsumi* fuck

Subaru would probably agree as ultimately he supports and is tied to the Emilia faction as a knight.

True. Honda does appear to be autistic at times.

Reminder that Ram sucked Rem's dick

Reminder that Ram is a good for nothing dyke who deserves to get beaten

It depends what type of drastic measures she'll be displaying to get Fortuna back.

That's hot af

>shit on Subaru Rem relationship
>shit on Otto Subaru relationship
>shit on Rem's character and make her feelings for Subaru a joke
>Emilia 'wins' undeserved
>piss off majority of the fanbase

Why would tappei do that? Nothing good comes from this.

Because he's a sadist.

The counter question is why should he care to begin with about what his fan base demands?

There's a difference between being sadistic for the sake of character development and being a sadist just because.

You disregard all the other points that have nothing to do with the fanbase.

What are the odds she goes full crazy and kill one of the king candidates?

>apologizes multiple times for not being able to update the WN
>numerous Q&As
>writes an ongoing AU for free
>retweets fanart on twitter all the time
he does care about what the fans think.

However shitting on characters matters only to the readers who care about them

He also likes to yank the chain and make the readers suffer

>However shitting on characters matters only to the readers who care about them
What is even that point? the characters are the most important part, shitting on them for no reasons is just bad writing

>He also likes to yank the chain and make the readers suffer
making them suffer for a more satisfying ending and pissing them off for no reasons is not the same

Poor chicken

I forget one thing. Half breeds can't exit Sanctuary because they'd faint until placed back inside or something right?

Then how the hell did Ram get inside and get out? Or did i miss the part where she is a special exception.

Ram isn't a half, she's fully oni.

I'm stupid. I forgot about that.