Kenneth Saul Rogoff, a harvard professor recommend Japan to take 200000 immigrants per years

>Kenneth Saul Rogoff, a harvard professor recommend Japan to take 200000 immigrants per year
>Sup Forumstards who basically take no education are against open border policy

Guys, I really wonder which argument is right....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure, as long as you realize that your women prefer gaijin dick over your own. Then you'll change your mind.

>(((Kenneth Saul Rogoff)))

Go back to trying to fuck your students, English teacher.

Hello again

>Harvard professor recommends OP to rape the nearest child

Well, I guess you better do it then huh OP?

I've said this here before, but I used to believe that while immigration to Japan might potentially solve some economic problems, it wouldn't be worth the social and cultural cost.

Now I realize it wouldn't even solve any economic problems.
There is NO depopulation problem in the big cities i.e. where basically all of Japan's important economic activity is. There's still slow, manageable population growth as people move in from rural areas
Population decline is only a problem in the rural areas. It's absolutely gutted a lot of smaller towns, making things harder for people who stay, especially the elderly. There's also the very high average age of farmers which is projected to cause a drop in rice production in the next few years (which is obviously a big problem here, everyone eats rice 2-3x a day and it's almost all domestically grown)

Now imagine you take in a bunch of jungle asians, you think they're going to move to Shikoku or Tohoku and become rice farmers? No retard they're going to move to Tokyo and work at Lawson precisely where they aren't even needed

Mass migration to Japan wold help noone and solve nothing

Going to assume he means 200000 non-Japanese immigrants, because where are they going to get 20000 Japanese immigrants per year outside of Japan from?

In which case, has sudden mass immigration of racially and culturally alien people, ever helped or improved any modern country ever?

This.

Dumb nip is ignorant to the way of the jew

yeah if HARVARD PROFESSOR recommend me to do it. I am 100% sure that they won't do it.

Deal with it. MORON

>"""nip"""

"Jews are a minor ethnic and religious group in Japan, presently consisting of only about 2,000[1] people or about 0.0016% of Japan's total population."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan

They're well educated, industrious people. They're a little autistic as a society, but imo, don't fuck with Japan. You pump immigrants in there against the will of the majority, it's going to be a bloodbath.

what if I want to become a dumb rice farmer?

Hi

I swear to god if japan ever starts taking in large numbers of non white immigrants I will personally nuke the country and do all the nipbros a huge favor

keep your countries culture and society pure, just sprinkle in a few white people to teach english and gawk at

>europe imports muslims nd niggers because there's not enough young to maintain the old
>muslims and niggers don't work
>muslims and niggers end up being maintained by the old
>japan it's time for you to open your borders to immigration your country needs immigration!

>Guys, I really wonder which argument is right....
You haven't presented any arguments, only the conclusions retard.

They might let you

Just look at what happening in Europe, would you really want that to happen to your own country. Immigrants aren't going to respect your culture. They'll push theirs until you submit.

The economist Kenneth Saul Rogoff talks Hentai and the Japanese economy.