Who do you expect to see in 4.0?

Who do you expect to see in 4.0?

It to never be released.

A surprise adaptation of Girlfriend of Steel 1, the entire Rebuild plotline is scrapped.

I'm not gonna watch it but its not going to be conclusive, I'll tell you that much. Anno wants the series to become the next Gundam so he can cash in on other peoples writing and efforts so the world will survive so more stories can be told in that universe

I think we're prepped at this point

my cute wife asuka

>cute
Whatever you say, user.

I expect it to die.

Anno's demise and retirement.

The fujo said she will post the right page.

Anno

pls stop beating a dead horse

Kawoshin becomes one?

I still need to watch 1, 2, and 3.0 so I don't know.

A release date before I die

Not Hikari, that faggot Anno.

I expect the same bullshit Khara has been pulling the last ten years, more shitty asuka and kaworu ota-pandering.

He at least acknowledges the fact that Rei is best girl.

>shopping out misato's name

>kaworufags jelly of Rei's character

I expect Shinji to die.

I expect Misato getting buttfucked by Fuyutsuki while sucking off Mari (yes, sucking off). Why the fuck should anyone ever expect from Anno-hack again. The entire rebuild is shit.

Eh, do you know what that picture means? It has nothing to do with Rei.

>kaworufags in charge of watching any Evangelion episode except episode 24

Kaworufags are literally the worst

...it's literally the original and iconic GodRei scene except with Kaworu inserted into it for a kawoshin effect. God, Kaworu fans are dumb, you're like cattle, not even human.

Nothing because it won't be released. If it is released it will be bad like the other three.

No, the user is implying that Kaworu and Shinji become the same person.
But thanks for confirming that Rei fans love to victimize themselves.

>Nothing because it won't be released.
We can only hope, so that everyone who wants to see it because they liked 3.33 never gets what they want.

You removed Rei and inserted Kaworu. You can't play it off, don't have to be a Rei fan to see what you're up to.

nothing good

>So triggered by a shoop
Reifags, everyone

>No, the user is implying that Kaworu and Shinji become the same person.

How in the actual fuck does that make sense? That's a scene edit where you've removed Rei, added Kaworu and switched around what was originally Rei and Shinji. How the actual hell does this imply that Shinji becomes Kaworu or vice versa?

Did the original scene imply that Rei becomes Shinji? Are you fucking retarded user? You Kaworufags are literally the worst type of fan in existence.

Why do you hate Rei so much, why so envious of her character? Is it because Kaworu has nothing?

>so triggered by the fact that Kaworu is shit that he shops NGE to patch up his lack of character

Kaworufags everyone.

Kaworu fans are notorious for pushing and shoving their way into original NGE. Some of them even pretend Kaworu "grew up" the same way Rei did.

They're nothing but thieves and parasites that leech off characters and stories that are greater than them.

Pay them no mind.

It doesn't make sense, it's just yet-another-case of Kaworu fans being jealous of the rest of the NGE cast, since they have actual characters. In the meantime, they beg for scraps in gay magazines. HAH.

It says Rei, check the archive.

This. Evangelion is dead.

And I thought the ocean was salty...

....Because as you can see from the picture, Kaworu is taking Shinji's place, you big dummy dumb. Now don't be so angry, no one is hating on Rei.

Anno was so salty he literally set out to remake all of Evangelion to heal the wound he got when Asuka got stomped by Rei.

It's from episode 1, retard. Hop back to your containment thread.

A clear, concrete conclusion. One that doesn't leave me to ponder on what could've been.

>All these Reifags
I hope Rei gets stomped.

>....Because as you can see from the picture, Kaworu is taking Shinji's place, you big dummy dumb. Now don't be so angry, no one is hating on Rei.

It's an edit of the original scene, where Rei appears before Shinji before she disappears. That is the same scene, except with Rei removed. You Kaworufags hate Rei because they're envious as fuck, you even want her character. Then you deny it afterwards. Pathetic.

Why would you soil such a cute Asuka with such mean words.

>All these Reifags
>I hope Rei gets stomped.
That's what Anno thought in the 90's. Ten years later, he made Rebuild. Now all the characters are shitty and Evangelion is a trainwreck just because Asukafags couldn't face reality.

You seem to have brain problems user

You seem to be a retarded Kaworufag user.

Remember when anno had balls and followed his storyboards to their original grisly conclusion instead of being a pussy?

>some kaworufag that has never watched the original EVA tries to lecture anyone

He can't do anything to hurt his poor wittle asuka. She needs all the help she can get against big old mean Rei in the popularity polls.

It's just one. He's insane.

Sorry. I didn't mean it. I just wanted to piss off that one (1) Reifag.

This.

Take your meds, user.

Heh, I made that image.

This thread

Noice.

a likable cast of characters working together for a greater goal

I hope for Asuka and Rei to befriend each other.

That would be cute.

I must applaud your efforts to defend a lifeless mannequin. Is it really that hard to accept that only with 16 minutes of screentime Kaworu does a great job at doing what Rei could never do? I mean like, literally make the plot turn 360 degrees and also have a great and endearing personality that would make any other eva girl jealous.

That was actually Producer proxying an opinion through Tattun. Tattun prefers Misato and doesn't like Rei.

fpbp

Now this is some next level falseflagging.

Stop falseflagging Reifag.

The producer of LWA?

Yes. It was a Producer Q&A session and the producer prefers Rei.

I think the only good thing about 3.33 was finally having a fight scene between the two rivals, Asuka and Shinji. It would be cool if they fought to the death.

Kind of reminds me of Majin Vegeta and Son Goku fighting.

Tattun prefers Misato, Nip prefers Rei
I see.

Vegeta is definitely Asuka, but I think Gohan suits Shinji's personality more.

I miss Hikari so much, not seeing her in 3.0 was like a knife in theart

I remember hearing Anno being upset with all the requests for Eva vs Eva battle, so he made what happened in episode 24 take place, like a gesture of "here's your stupid robot fight". And then the same thing for End of Eva with Asuka fighting all those S2 engine ones.

There was already one before that, when Toji's unit got infected.

Yeah, Gohan and Shinji are both kind of reserved and not very outspoken. Don't like to fight either despite being very skilled pilot/fighter.

I don't understand since Asuka and Shinji hate each other so much and are rivals, why don't they just fight to the death.

I miss Asuka-Hikari friendship.

this post

I want them to kiss each other.

If Asuka and Rei fell in love, would Asukafags and Reifags finally make peace?

>Asuka regrets not telling Rei she was in love, thinks she did something dishonorable
>Shinji continues to berate Rei Q for not being the original
>Asuka defends her
>Asuka continues to take Rei Q under her wing
>Shinji eventually accepts her
>Fourth (? I don't remember which Impact it was in 3.0, sorry) Impact happens, Rei is sacrificed once again and taken into Lilith (? Don't remember exactly what the Rei head was either)
>Shinji doesn't want to do anything because he's afraid he'll cause another disaster
>Asuka encourages Shinji and everything is resolved somehow
>Rei is salvaged from Lilith
>Shinji reconciles with Gendou and Misato
>Flashback to original NGE happens
>Shinji is glad he was able to save everyone this time around
>Grieves over Kaworu for a little
>The Eva Curse or whatever it was called is lifted and the pilots' cool adult forms are shown off
>Everyone lives happily afterwards
>Also Mari

What are the chances of my fanfiction coming true?

I missed the q&a?

its was kinda credible until the 'adult form shit'

Post the one where he says he wants to his Asuka with a baton

Yes, and it would be more popular than Kawoshin.

The day yuri won over yaoi

Henlo Reifag
Hellllo u stupid Reifag
Go eat a toilet ugly