Why Haven't You Been Stockpiling Silver?

Why haven't you prepared for the internet kill switch? Why haven't you prepared for when SHTF? You have had plenty of warning.

Because I'm not terribly worried about a werewolf apocalypse.

Jew

>people are going to want silver when there's no use for silver

Silver is the best electrical conductor.

What about working antique farm equipment, such as ox drawn plows or mechanical threshing?

as if precious metals are going to buy you a sack of potatoes in the famines. as if precious metals will keep you warm during The First Winter.
>mfw not having 15 pounds of rice and hundreds of lighters on hand

I am. Cutlery mainly.
I will be shooting it out of my 32 pounder taking out swaths of vampires, during the inevitable apocalypse.

I'd rather invest in guns and ammo to kill you with so I can take your silver.

why should I stockpile poor man's gold?

I have 8 Troy ounces of silver in the drawer of my nightstand. They look just like the ones in your picture. I don’t even know why I have them or remember where they came from.

honey, could you pick up some silver on the way home, there is a seagull shitting all over the roof and i need something to throw at it

honey could you pick up some silver on the say home, the desk fan i use is blowing these papers everywhere i need something to weigh them down

Honey could you pick up some silver on the way home, there is a werewolf in the neighborhood and I need to forge a suitable weapon to do battle with the fell creature

who the fuck want silver?

so what will happen in two weeks?

Copper jacketed lead is where the real investment is at bro

>killing vampires with silver and not werewolves

nice try shill

The fuck are you on about Ontarian?

>actual disaster scenario
>carrying around pounds of worthless metal
>band of looters rob you for actual currency: water, food, medicine, tools, guns, and alcohol
>your skeleton is found years later in a fetal position clutching retarded silver bars

fucking dumb normie

>what is photovoltaics

You have to see pms as a hedge against inflation.Buy low ,sell high and buy property/land.its a long term investment you sleep on it.

because i have platinum bars instead

I regret not buying rhodium when it was around a g

>Only in the last 90 years of human society and history has silver not been a legitimate asset, yep, it's worth nothing.
Keep sliding.

Bullets would make the most practical currency if fhtf in my opinion. But I'm a recent turncoat, I don't know much about prepping.

I'm poorfag and will figure it all out when it happens. No biggie.

>Living in Metro2033

This. Silver is a meme for ECONOMIC COLLAPSE larps with low-rent YouTube channels. What are you gonna do with silver if the economy collapses? I'd rather just have thousands of bullets. No one knows what the fuck to do with silver anymore. This is modern times. People don't even know how to tend a house plant. Most millenials (especially women) can't even cook.

>NATURAL

I absolutely have.
>Key is to have Gold:Silver in 1:20 ratio
>When silver is less than 1/20th the price of gold, buy more silver.

lost mine in a boating accident along with guns, canned goods, and crypto.

what is a good place to buy silver? I have some mining stocks, and they are correlated to the price of precious metals, but I wouldn't mind having some silver.

Jokes on you, I stocked up on bitcoin

they cant kill the internet !
if they do poof go all the banks since everything is pretty much electronic. do you think there is enough cash if a big player moves a few million or billions ?

There should be a local coin dealer or currency exchange that could hook you up.

I personally its a fantastic currency, especially when the government jacks the price to buy your silver off you. A lot of space technology requires silver.

>if they do poof go all the banks

just wait till the new electronics come out as clif high forecasted.
also if you think about it silver has more value than gold because it corrodes and over time gets fewer.
silver can be used in multiple health applications... it even kills bacteria and shit !
also as i mentioned it might have interesting properties in electronics that we have not yet discovered.

>Price fixed low by cartel
>Lost money every year
>Both ATHs are scams that saw arrests

Fuck off crypto is the future with gold providing the historic safe space

gold isnt easily tradeable in small values

a piece of silver for a loaf of bread

what use is a big gold bar if you can not just break or slice some part of the gold off the bar for trading ?

he gets it !

problem with using ammunition as a currency is the same as cigarettes

so btc is through the "pump" phase and the bigs have dumped already
time to pump silver now
got it
at least silver has intrinsic value due to numerous industrial uses

They already tried this with silver back in the seventies. Good idea though. Like Germanbro says too it does have medical properties as an antibiotic.

Sounds like something a werewolf would say.

exactly this. guns are the safest investment you can make. it is why I have 5000 rounds of 7.62x39 and 11 ak47s.

It is interesting. Silver has historically held a ratio fo 16:1 with gold over decades and decades if not centuries. Suddenly, that ain’t true. Take a look for yourself.

pump and dump takes longer with pm's but it still works
see: gold 2002-2012
only reason its still as high as it is now is because of quantitative easing and etf's

But because of those reasons industry suppresses the value.

I got 4 times that poorman, mostly in cutlery. Envy me.

Try buying common date Morgan dollars, bulk 90% US coins like pre-64 Dimes, quarters and half dollars, or 1 oz silver rounds from a local rare coin dealer. You get the lowest markup on stuff like this — know what spot price is, but remember they do have to make money on the sale. How many percentages points over spot depends on quantity. If it’s a collectible coin you’ll pay more of a premium but I still like common date Morgan dollars anyway

Historically gold settles after a peak but it never settles back to what it was.

>Stock market dips
I'd rather invest in a diverse spread of commodities than just silver.

>SHTF
I'd rather invest in ammo.

What if you get into a gunfight and you have to use your ammunition

Is the boat ok though?

Then it's a good thing I bought it, eh?

I know exactly what you look like.

Precious metals won't save you if SHTF.

It would be better to stock up on long shelf life medicine, water purification equipment.

Oh, and alcohol.

dont forget toilet paper !

Watch out you don't get murdered by ATF police tanks for "stockpiling" ammo and guns.

5k rounds is really not very many for 11 of the same gun.

I reload roughly 1k 9mm at a time, and that's just for regular usage. If you're actually trying to stockpile ammo you really should be going for at least 2k rounds per gun, I'd say.

Qld?

Vic.

Do you run into much trouble with the ammo storage laws? Here in SA they seem to be getting more anal about how much can actually be stored for personal use.

I didn't know there were any laws other than keeping it in a locked box.

Might just be an SA thing then, over here you arent allowed to keep more than a years supply - but thats at the discretion of the police.

Kek found 7 silvers over the past week

Well I can easily go through 200 rounds in a day, so a year's supply would be a fair bit.

Category C stuff?

No, just H. IPSC burns through it pretty fast.

I can buy a lot of ammo for what those silver bars are worth.

>Silver is the best electrical conductor.
I'll just use the electrical cords laying around the house

Strategic metals such as steel, lead, and brass are the way to go, but I do have a couple hundred troy ounces of silver just in case.

>problem with using ammunition as a currency is the same as cigarettes
you are using ammo incorrectly

1000 round boxs are the most commonly sold.

lol

what is silver going to help you when SHTF ? how do you define SHTF

>stacking silver and not find and ammo

Idiot.

yeah that's why they use silver in smart phones instead of gold? fucking moron

Holy shit, I'm no silver fag, but you're a legitimate retard.

Nobody gets this. PMs are not to keep you alive when SHTF.
You have them so you still have wealth after everything settles. Storing your wealth in beans is fucking retarded unless you're poor.

Silver is cheaper dumbass

Actually, superconductors are. Ballistic conduction also works in certain nanostructured devices at small scales to give zero resistance. And while silver has a lower resistance than other metals, it is not as stable against oxidation as gold or even copper, and so is not very suitable for exposed contacts or wires. And copper and aluminum are relatively cheap enough that they can more economically provide a given current-carrying capacity than silver.

>you can only have silver or thousands of bullets

This user gets it. If SHTF, cash out PMs at the top and buy the stock dip.

HAHA fuck all the no silver fags buying into the shitcoin bubble

silver is to preserve wealth in case hyperinflation or post SHTF restoration

in SHTF silver is useful for its antibacterial properties

Isn't silver like 1/75th the price right now?

I have about $50,000 in silver franks put away

Kek

Silver is shit, buy ammo to take others' gold and silver instead

I own a few kilo bars and 1g pieces for trading

What will happen to silver as an investment if Mexico makes their new silver coin with a value lined to the price of silver?

he meant for a common man
why invest in silver when you can invest in gold, also if society collapses silver and gold becomes useless, it's better to invest in bullets as said

>who the fuck want silver?

Ah yes, I too saw the latest Varg video.

>his family hasn't been hoarding silver since the 19th century

My family owns about 15kg silver. 9kg in 1000g bars and the remaining 6kg in ounces. Also we have a 100g gold bar but in case of a crisis the gold won‘t be this good to trade

Watching Varg....... Why waste your time on a murderous faggot on welfare?

You’d have to be in the 100,000’s of rounds before even a casual gun enthusiast would bat an eye. Only person I ever met that I was concerned about talked about how him and his buddies had tens of millions of rounds in a compound in GA. I told him he was being fucking retarded and to never talk to me about his money problems again if that was what he was doing with it. Some extreme LARPers out there.

It's silver's time. This is the latest COT. Extremely bullish.