youtube.com/watch?v=YkBK2MSCXDA
youtu.be/m7MX7MrO62Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who. I've not been paying attention

>literally who

Cancel your internet subscription.

fucking newfags

What percentage do you think he is?
He's got that stretched apart eyes thing so typical of the average burger.

Reviewbrah is the 1%, do not trust anyone who tells you otherwise

wew, glad we could get more information. I'm sure this 551k subscriber fag is cool and everybody loves and follows him. I mean, I'm not going to shit on someone for not knowing who Capitalist Ghost is (though his show fucking sucks now).

So far this young fella sounds pretty chill. Seems like the kind of guy I'd make a CEO and disappoint my family.

I'm just surprised that you actually do not know about reviewbrah despite browsing this website, given how big of a meme he is on here.

Don't actually cancel your internet connection by the way.

WE LOST HIM

well, I browse very casually. Youtube has mostly been recommending assholes selling mugs while reposting videos from fox news. Reviewbrah seems familiar, but I don't really know much about him and I'm not motivated to browse his videos and listen, though he's pretty chill on the stream... and yeah, seems to have crapped out again. He said it was the second time trying already. Seems either his internet is shitting the bed or youtube is.

F

FUCK! This stream was so damn great ((((they)))) had to shut it down.

Very sad to have missed this

ITS BACK LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=YkBK2MSCXDA

he is back

>you can rescind the 2 dollars, I am not going to dab

Yeah, said it had a network error. So either it's his wifi port or his network provider blows. He refuses to dab for money, so he's cool in my book.

Another e-celeb thread another report submitted

fuckin Aussie cunt. What's up your asshole

Announcing reports is a bannable offense retard.

>stream comes up
>women immediately start throwing money at him

He cannot be stopped.

this is a future potus thread

E-celeb threads are a form of advertising.
You cunts should get permabans.

He reviews fast food and collects suits. Seems like a nice boy.

what kind of junk food will he be reviewing tonight??

Reviewbrah is quite literally more politically relevant than Hillary Clinton at this point.

>form of advertising
might as well ban the internet. Can't have non-corporations becoming popular, can we. Jesus christ go back to your tendies

sage

You seem insanely jealous of all the moist panties throwing money at him, maybe you should do your own fast food review but who the fuck would want to watch a strayan faggot like you?

DOODOO EDIT

he looks like a startled lizard

He's like the reincarnation of Henry Aldrich

youtu.be/m7MX7MrO62Y

Sage
I thought all the underaged fags were supposed to be asleep

god damn this guy is my spirit animal. No wonder he's got wamen throwing their undergarments at him

I gave this guy $32.
I love this guy

Kinda funny considering that "saging" is one of the most underage thing a person could do. "I must have attention but I wont give it to others" is great mentality kid.

It really fucks the whole point of saging too. Effectively, you use it to fuck the OP by replying while letting the thread slide, but they're "saging" while it's still up and up. Effectively they're waving their dick around asking people to notice them

I had no idea I needed reviewbrah livestreams before today and now I dont think I can live without them anymore.

>makes e celeb thread
>not underaged
Keep trying faggot, on the off chance you are an adult and actually enjoy watching this pathetic faggot, just kill yourself.

We need to get Review Brah a properly fit suit made or at least, get his measurements taken by a tailor so we can send him new additions

holy fuck this guy is boring, eat my ass faggot.

lmao this guy is literally making money by talking to a camera and here you are being angry at me for enjoying it, sounds like you're the one who should consider suicide.

Reviewbrah was a /fit/ meme. Why has Sup Forums appropriated our memes?

didn't he die in a terror attack?

god cannot be contained to a single board

absolutely precious

Aaaand the stream just died again
Rip

I fucking miss how good radio graffiti was back in 2011-2012, he also had some pretty good moments during the regular show time

It just annoys me how 75% of the program is just drama about his stupid Inner Circle. Wish he'd do his political commentary shtick and keep the drama to the segments.

>drama about his inner circle
Glad I jumped ship when that inner circle shit started.

I know a Polish chick who has that wide-eye thing, I'm pretty sure she's FAS

yeah im sure oldfags partake in fucking reddit memes

fuck off

Get off Sup Forums or you are reddit.

newfag detected

GET IN HERE GUYS

SHARIABLUE ABOUT TO BE BTFO

why havent you unsubbbed yet?

YouTube is altering his viewcount

Looks like a kike. At least he SIPS.

SIPBOYS

>unsubbed