Why does Israel have a hexagram on their flag...

Why does Israel have a hexagram on their flag? The symbol is called the star of David yet there is no context given as to why.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Canaanite_religion#Deities
sacred-texts.com/the/sd/sd2-2-09.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.

The north star. Astronomy was the source of ancient Israel's power as night sailing and navigation enabled their trade empire's expansion under Solomon.

>mfw I never knew that

>start of david
It's called Star of Remphan

What can you tell me about Saturn?

except it has nothing to do with the north star. It's the star of an ancient Semitic child sacrifice God thar is linked with the planet saturn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon

yeah, fuck human history
specifically their history is not important

but specifically fuck religion and the human jew bullshit race

The Greeks called the North Star φοενιkε (phoenike), the Phoenician Star. The "paleo-Hebrew" alphabet is the same as the Phoenician alphabet and modern Lebanon fell under the Israelite tribe of Asher.

They stole it from the east, it means spiritual power

Rothschild Crest. Look at what's above the far left helmet.

Interesting, thx! Btw weren't the Phoenicians into Moloch worship?

The triangle represents the Trinity and the eye represents God's omniscience. That's the all seeing eye of providence, the freemasons appropriated it after the United States put it on the great seal

Yes, but so were the ancient Hebrews

sage, this faggot starts the same thread every day just to post his flaggot on our board
>sage and Esc

it's male / female, dark / light, etc. the principles through which life is created and prospers.

Because it looks badass, that's why, not some boring toothpaste flag

that picture is a parody

that picture is the real deal the star of 'david' is nothing else than the star of Remphan as found on the Rothschild old coat of arms. It's demonic now sage and close thread .

shill
Acts 7:43, amos 5:26
Jews betrayed God countless times and worshiped other false Gods, so they were driven out of the holy land. Every time the Jews repented and were allowed back in, they started worshiping false Gods again and were once again exiled. God has not allowed the Jews to return to Israel and the nation of Israel is a creation of the un. Something catastrophic will happen to the Jews in Palestine.

>2017
>still believes in fairytales
God isn't real, user

Shut up faggot it's a cube

God isn't real but the values religions have are. Too bad a lot people care more about religious rituals than those values.

It's not the star of David. It pre-dates the Babylonian empire. Many Jews, especially Talmudic Ahkenazis, derive from an ancient type of Theistic Satanism. That star derives from that Satanism.

The ancient Hebrews are the Phoenicians. Yahweh was a lightning / war God in proto Hebrew polytheism.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Canaanite_religion#Deities

In the bible God said to Abraham you knew me as El but my true name is yhwh. Yhwh means i am but in those does it would also imply you none of your business or don't worry about who i am i am. But why proto Hebrews Changed their head god from el to their battle god yahweh i think its a way of claiming war on the goy. Which is really golem or homunculus whose purpose it is to serve the sons of el/elohim.

sacred-texts.com/the/sd/sd2-2-09.htm

Also blavatsly in secret doctrine volume 2 has claimed yhwh/ demi urge/ialdeboth as Saturn. Its a few pages in also keep in mind blavatsky was up there with crowley in terms of impact on western occult revivals and practice. ((They)) all know this stuff and keep it real hushed up especially the Saturn worship stuff because if you crack they open you start to find out about the ancient drug induced sodomy and blood rites to receive power.

because it means penis vagina and david was bisexual and killed their best friends. the magician and man whore who actually used it gets to be a penis star using magician and man whore while david the bisexual nephilim killer gets labelled with the man whore's magician's star

its because of you

>how many vaginas am I taking with me to Heaven, Christ?
>less than zero

Thuban
Polaris
Alderamin
Deneb
Vega
Tau Herculis
Yup same civilization.

Sorry, not Alderamin, the center of constellation Cepheus, Alkurhah.

>that old red serpent

Guys it's just the symbol on alleged david's shield , according to post biblical jewish accounts

Total of twelve stars.

I like mine better

Rothschilds forced the sigil of Solomon, the star of Remphan/Moloch to be on the flag. Most useful idiot Jews wanted the Menorah but they weren't the ones paying for it.

King David put it on his shield because triangles were considered powerful or something like that.

Star of Remphan