Reminder that America elected this thing TWICE

Reminder that America elected this thing TWICE

No we didn't. Niggers elected him

Reminder that he's into trannies

whats the difference

The system was rigged long ago and the choice was an illusion (RE: George Soros' Smartmatic and Diebold electronic voting machines).
Americans got a break with DJT because of a lot of people behind the scenes that we'll probably never learn the details about.

You fuckers are lucky u have the 22nd amendment. Obama would have been re-elected for LIFE

and Women of all races.

If you say what people want to hear they will elect you. It's not hard to grasp.

Fool me once

And reminder that gooks elected some feminist that got arrested for corruption and now some moron that is sucking China and Kim Jong Un's cock hard instead of cooperating with the US and Japan.

truly /ourguy/

Reminder, you're a racist piece of shit.

Obama was the best you guys are just jelly

>not all Americans are stupid?

Doesnt matter. He stole a birth certificate from a dead woman named JoHanna AhNee.
NOTHING Obama signed is legit-, his oath, confirmation or any law or act by him is null and void and holds no force or effect.

except the money he spent. that is gone for real.

Imagine how bluepilled/mentally ill you would have to be to think he was a good president

OBAMA LEAF HELP
please, i summon you!

>nearly all black vote for a black president
>WOWOW HELL YEE
>the majority of white people vote for a white president
>FUCKING RACIST NAZI FUCK OFF
What a world

don't forget dead people. they fuckin filled the ballots on vote day. the zombies sure loved this asshole as a candidate.

Our alternatives were Romney McCain Kerry or Hillary. Just think about that

yeah. tell the deceased that you'll lower their taxes and they come voting in droves.

Obama Leaf checkin' in. Let me just get my usual 180 degrees inverted gif with the blonde bitch.

reminder that south koreans think they have "democracy"

No Shit...

This, don't forget the Veritas videos blatantly declared they've been rigging elections for decades.

It doesn't matter who they elect. Everyone is elected and promoted by the biggest bidder.

Its not bad the money is gone. All money circulates on society. Whats bad is that he spent money on frivolous bullshit such as simple hand-outs and lgbt rights. The money should have been spent on infrastructure projects