Brit/pol/ - no links honk edition

morning bois

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5207251/Mad-Friday-revellers-worse-wear-country.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719817/One-man-taken-hospital-gang-Romanians-storm-barber-shop-baseball-bats-attack-staff-fed-owner-asked-stop-drinking-outside.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gppaJq2ibyI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/oTzpTgBnZRnnyujwOhu5tg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start buying guns

I am WN

Start sharpening buttter knives

Oi
You better bin that knoife

Why do you limey cunts like Honoka so much?

Ruby is the best girl in that whole shit franchise. If you don't want a little sister like woobs to protect there's something wrong with you, by the way. Probably a bad case of being a psycho or a nigger.

>Watching Anime
Nonce.

16 is legal here. All the cool congressmen are doing it.

I am Preuße

And why is she called Michael?

I deactivated the facebook jew years ago, got an email today welcoming me back, got back into my account changed pw and deactivated again. I wish they'd just let you perma delete.

What was England like in 2008? I was alive still too young to have my head in the real world

she's married to prince micheal but she's too far removed to call herself Princesss Marie Christine von Reibnitz

>being this degenerate
Begone.

>What was England like in 2008
tiny bit less shit

Better off for it. I can't browse my feed for more than 10 minutes or stayfocusd locks me out. Most days I don't even check it now. I can't bring myself to delete mine as I'd permanently lose contact with a few people on there I'd rather still know. I never post anymore.

ferrero roche for breakfast lads

Message them, get their phone numbers then get rid. That's the last excuse that people use to stop them leaving. Just take the plunge.

I wish britrock bands were still popular. :(

Miss me yet?

Reminder that if you voted for Brexit then you're dead or fick in the 'ed.

Good morning #1 American colony

She's a community manager for Sqenix, you'd think someone in such a role wouldn't be so obviously political but clearly she blew her way to the job

Vassal state or something would make some kind of sense but I don't see any americans around here

cuz you know how international tourism never existed before the EU

TELL

They really do despise the working class don't they.

MY

MAN

SHUT UP

I live in a student town and this is one of their main things. If you get chatting with someone and it becomes clear you're not that bothered about travelling they act like you've admitted to being a nonce. In their minds everything to do with home and other British people is just a load of shit to be flushed asap. Well not all of them obviously but it's a very prevalent and obvious attitude

This is true, it’s almost an automatic response. Eg put two types of identical food for them to taste test they will say British tastes bad every time.

Which is ironic, as if they had actually traveled at all around the world like myself they would likely end up a massive fascist

This is how we do Christmas, fights,vomiting, fat birds.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5207251/Mad-Friday-revellers-worse-wear-country.html

>anime poster
>Nonce
>faggot
>can't format thread
>social reject
>cunt
It all checks out.

he's a massive normie

>I have friends
>Eddie doesn't
>I don't have a mixed race kid with a woman I hate
>Eddie does
>I'm not a hypocrite
>Eddie is
I've already BTFO one retard today do I have to do it again?

Best Love Lives are Maki, Nico, and Rin in that order. Everyone else is wrong.

>pop in to town for last minute Christmas shopping
>bunch of foreigners milling around everywhere
>darker than I've ever seen it before
>a new "Turkish" barber appears every time I go in
>cardboard cutout arabs advertising some kids clothes shop
>everyone looks miserable
>I'm miserable

I sure am feeling the Christmas spirit this year.

Britain is fucking dead, I wouldn't give anything for what it is now.

You literally take cock up your arse you disgusting faggot.

True.

>>a new "Turkish" barber appears every time I go in

We have them now too, my town didn't even put up the Christmas lights this year, claiming poverty apparently.

>deactivate account
>everyone tells me im still on there
>it's all still there
Fucking jews bolstering their active user stats at my expense.

Travelling and experiencing other cultures should make them adamant that the preservation of distinct cultures and ethnicities is a worthy cause.

And yet he's still less pathetic on a day-to-day basis than you are, what a burden that must be eh

Question from a pajeet here

When you walk around in the streets, how many of the people you see are white? Like, percentage wise

That's not even Eddie.

You take hers up there on a daily basis, metaphorically speaking.

1000 hours in ms paint

I know it's not the original but he's still here constantly shitting the place up

What do you goys think of Scotland?

in this town 80%
five miles south drops to like 25% and they are mostly elderly.

I like a scotch egg on occasion.

Literally unrelated to Scotchland

Like everything then.

>my area
60% british 10%slav/turk/romanian 30%wog
>town center
40% british 25%slav/turk/romanian 25%wog 10%pakis

Scottish life expectancy is lowest in UK.

Is she are girl?

No

girl punches lol.

*blocks your path*

90% White British, 5% Eastern Euro, 5% other, including the guys that work in the takeaways.

It's a very small town, or a very large village that's just far enough away from the big towns to make living in it a pain in the arse, which is why the rent here at the time I came was so good.

In my hometown, rents for a 1 bed flat were 650+ and I despised the idea of flat sharing. 400 for a room in a shared house? Fuck that. Managed to get a 2 Bed for 525 pm.

It's surprisingly nice. Alot of people here are on Job seekers or otherwise chavvy, but just this morning there was a big Carroll singing event down on the main street, we have some lights up although nothing over the top. We have a summer parade, there was a Christmas parade the other week, decent event for Remembrance Sunday etc.

Unfortunately it'll be swallowed up by the nearby town soon, which is a shit hole, along with my hometown 15 miles down the road. Go into town during the day now and you won't hear English very much.

I was in an old barbers up town and I overheard the owner talking about how he was threatened by Turks to sell up his business to them or they would hurt his kids/burn his business down.

A lot of small businesses are being sold out of fear to foreigners through threats of violence

Iron Bru tastes weird
John O' Groats is a shithole doley town
The country is brown. I mean it looks like another planet when I drove through it they had cut down the trees.
Loch Ness is a let down and you can't park.
The roads are shitty
There's nothing to do
And they speak funny.

>Huddles for warmth

all the shitty barbers are fronts for gangs anyway,
there was a case in luton of a fight between a romanian and turkish barbers
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719817/One-man-taken-hospital-gang-Romanians-storm-barber-shop-baseball-bats-attack-staff-fed-owner-asked-stop-drinking-outside.html

This is your daily reminder, Englishman, to slew-off Christian and sans-Christian morality (liberalism) and read Ragnar Redbeard's 'Might Is Right', then, and only then. will England be reborn.

Death to the niggerlovers,
to victors, the Gold!

youtube.com/watch?v=gppaJq2ibyI

epic memez
real high quality poster

People used to say British are a nation of shopkeepers, but most of the shops here are run by foreigners now except fro the plethora of charity shops.

Where have you traveled?

I haven't experienced that desu, but I can believe it. The amount of times I have been told there is no "British Culture" by some pleb that has never picked up a history book is astounding.

So strange how doctors and engineers from other countries turn to violence like that as soon as they arrive in the UK, it must be the conservatives fault because brexit

>Turkish barbers

Jokes on you I'm bald

>it's another iron march pukes over britpol episode

All over actually.

I lived abroad for almost 5 years

Just thought I'd pop by to say Merry Christmas, lads.

Have a good one, however you spend it.

Based gypsies desu.

If I had to baptise a Jew, I would take him to a bridge over the Elbe, hang a stone around his neck and push him over with the words: 'I baptise thee in the name of Abraham!'

Contacted hermes last week and my package(s) was on its way! Phoned again yesterday and they say theres been a delay and it wont be here for christmas. Nobody is getting presents this year. Wife is out shopping now, having a break down.

Fucking bants mate.

*delivers your parcel at 9pm on a sunday when it shecheduled 2 days ago*

What experience abroad most contributed to your political leanings?

Merry Christmas to you too. I'm going to spend it alone, drunk staring at a screen and masturbating. Sometimes I will go in the garden and smoke a joint or to the kitchen to get Twiglets and ice cubes. What about you?

>The country is brown. I mean it looks like another planet when I drove through it they had cut down the trees.
you mean the highlands

where did you live abroad?
any stories?

Tell me about mair, why does he wear the gloves?

The barbers I frequent in my small provincal market town are Kurds. And pretty based desu

make christmas great again

>kurds
>based

Really just want to scream "niggers" to let out some rage but will probably get arrested

D E A N O

>wn decided to drop the pakiposter nametag

Eddie getting carried back to his basement

Have you seen what Square Enix have been making the last few years?

Driving home to see family and friends after mass in the morning.

Just enjoy my week off, really.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/oTzpTgBnZRnnyujwOhu5tg/

Look at how many other people have the same filename from different countries and time periods.

>I have friends
>WN doesn't
>I don't pretend to be a paki online
>WN does
>I'm not a hypocrite
>WN is
I've already BTFO two retards today do I have to do it again?

Merry christmas lads, sitting on the couch at my dads eating toast, listening to him try and explain how saying in the eu would save the whole world.
pretty hard to listen to desu, doesnt seem all.that interested in swedish rape stats

Ok Pubes.

It has been mandated.