Sup Sup Forumstards...

sup Sup Forumstards, why is it that guys in this board worship ethnic women when they full well know how PC the media and system is.

Like imagine getting divorced rape by some turd worlder and she calls you racist,ignorant and intolerant to add to her standard divorce rape script white women pull

dont you think itll be worse to marry or common law with non white women since its an extra strike to hit white men

seems like best option is mgtow....let the shitskins have that headache...lest they can use racism as a defense against white women if they choose to

You must be lost, we only like Asians here

>guys in this board worship ethnic women
what are you smoking?

andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx logger logger logger logger shuck shuck shuck gork gork gork gork andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx logger logger logger logger shuck shuck shuck gork gork gork gork andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx logger logger logger logger shuck shuck shuck gork gork gork gork andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx logger logger logger logger shuck shuck shuck gork gork gork gork andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx logger logger logger logger shuck shuck shuck gork gork gork gork andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx logger logger logger logger shuck shuck shuck gork gork gork gork andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx logger logger logger logger shuck shuck shuck gork gork gork gork andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx logger logger logger logger shuck shuck shuck gork gork gork gork andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx andy sixx logger logger logger

Sven, why would you ever be content with Elliot Rodger tier children?

Are you stupid?

Gift me the FUCK upChristmas shit Christmas sHitthats some Christmasshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Christmas shit

white dads always have the most liberal kids. least religious lest morals or honour.
your morals are just the lawand whats pc and thats it...its understandable since half of you grew up with divorced parents or cuck dads

Mutuku

50% halfwhite =/= 95% white duh

implying we want to create more fins
implying high iq waifu wont use her hypergamy to fuck you over HARD in court. Even krauser got cucked by a japanese girl. And many guys at my work got divroced raped hard by their filipino wives...literally the nicest women youll find.
white guys are just a big meal ticket...One of the white guys was a chad losing his virginity at 12 and still fit and good looking. And she just ruined him and threw his name that he was a bigot and racist to their eurasian kids.....

he was emotionally broken

This is a "Hapa"

No, you useless retard.

Let me find the whitest looking dude and lie that he's a mulatto. Does that make fucking negresses ok?

Yes it is, and this is also a Hapa

too add to that theres his bro denis kang the former top ten mma fighter and lyoto machida the former lhw champion

This is a Swedish hapa

At least half the people on this board aren't even white, you absolute rodent.

Elliot Rodger's failure was less because of his pedigree and more because his parents taught him that life works like a rom-com.

>I hate white females and love soulless asians
>ha, fucking retards, look how white your female kids will look
the absolute stupidity of the piece of shit race traitors

All the white women I met would get angry at me when I said racist shit about blacks. None of them defended my racist remarks towards Mexicans, Asians or Arabs.

Seriously why do white women care about black peoples feelings?

I don't hate them, I just don't find them appealing

thats not true you mutt

futre white race in the west will be mulattos and eurasians....racemixing is inveitable.

but either way both will be broke kids...one on elfare the other from shit ton of alimony while white dad is near homeless and cant get good job cuz now hes called a racist domestic abuser

Fuck off yellow fever fuck off op mgtow is shit

moortugal u gont nothing to lose

>want to travel to a country in which whores are raped and put in prison if they sue their rapist.

i dont have a problem with white woman fucking niggers and sand niggers as long as they do this in the nigger and sand nigger countries and dont raise their mud offspring in my lands. But the thing is most of them want to fuck theese brownies but live in the world the WHITE MAN created. The problem is welfare. Today its easy to feed your 10 kids without even working. Thats the problem in our countries. We should just let theese mud families starve.

lmao /r/asianmasculinity is that way
I'd fuck the shit out of Kelly and anyone who says different is a liar or a homo

well ya shes a slut.....the idea is this is what yuo get if youre her dad...maybe shell take bbc too

yeah this is totes not a fake profile

>O gee, I was thinking of having children with this asian girl, but that one guy posted a pic of Elliot Rodger, guess I'll just dump her and start anew.
literally no one ever

Keanu Reeves father is half asian himself, and guess what? he is white male/ asian female hapa, so your pic is literaly fake. + google those hapa women you are boosting about, all have white bf. lmaoooooo

That's because you're a sami mutt

Nah fully Germanic

this, gtfo reddit

>O gee, I was thinking of having children with this asian girl
Said no self respecting white man ever

They can't think for themselves. All authorities in society (the media, teachers, politicians etc) make her think being racist is the worst thing you can be (even worse than being a murderer).

That looks like a real profile, Hans... Hate to break it to you but your germanic women are whores and love that brown dick...

I don't understand them, blonde blue eyed men are the most beautiful and manly imo =)

This. Gooks are hideous and unfeeling. every man is interchangeable to them. You have to be mentally ill to not get uncanny valley effect when you see them.

this guy is obviously a happa, prob thai mother. its sad

Men can't be race traitors. Reproducing with non white women is a Western European custom. Our ancestors couldn't get enough of that colored pussy.

Only women can be race traitors. Every white woman fucked by a non white is an humiliation for white men, and every non white woman fucked by a white man is a conquest that glorifies white men. It does not humiliate white women, and you have to be a stupid cuck who thinks men = women to believe men who race mix are as bad as women who do

Pictures like these used to make me feel disappointed. Now I just laugh.

If I was a Thai you wouldn't be triggered since it wouldn't be race mixing lol

She inherited all of the swedish ugliness.

go shill somewhere else miscegenator.

I'm not a shill. Yes I don't think the white race should be preserved. Calling it superior to other races is pretty damn laughable right now. But it's how you should see it if you were a man (but then again you're a white man and most white men, especially anglos, nowadays are castrated).

Only 1/7 of those people had white fathers.
Fail

käft kines jävel

Kina är framtiden

Nigger evry son from a beta/omega father has issues.

If you are good looking you can find a good looking asian female and make the superior race that will be immune to jewery. Whites are pathological altruists and will be destroyed if they don't do something.

sweet bike

Fuck off retard.

Asian women can’t produce an alpha white male.

You are VERY wrong, have you seen Mongol women?

She's got her rape set up, that's for sure.

You’re an idiot.

Shoot yourself.

No, no, I am very smart! Most white women here don't care about race and will just fuck an Arab animal or nigger like it's nothing. That is not something I want to breed with. Asians are strong and will soon dominate the whole Earth. The time is now.

You’re not smart.

Women are trash, even asian women.

Asian males are weak and soulless. Swedish are too probably, that’s why you believe whatever you believe.

>Chloe Wang
>Daniele Suzuki
>Aline Nakashima

All with white men. Nice "positive racial identity" you got there
(btw chloe wang goes by the last name bennet now b/c she wanted to sound less asian)

>even asian women.
This is not my experience

Who cares look at that ass chin bitch looks like Vincent Mcmahon

Hapa women are fine.

You’ll just never have a son has properties of a European man, who created almost all progress on earth.