The absolute state of France

>the absolute state of France
urban warfare near Marseilles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=oqzEYON6sd0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0wwYDoI32A
ansa.it/toscana/notizie/2017/12/18/ucciso-a-marina-di-pisa-fermato-24enne_37ff119f-28d6-40ef-8f6f-0348762e24a6.html
corriere.it/cronache/17_novembre_25/ucciso-bruciato-piombino-l-omicidio-un-telefonino-3ab74eba-d1e0-11e7-9fe1-300aec29f1e7.shtml
corrieredelmezzogiorno.corriere.it/napoli/cronaca/17_dicembre_06/napoli-accusato-gente-aver-violentato-ragazzino-camorra-invia-killer-ucciderlo-d299c1ee-da8d-11e7-9e0b-d4ed003b6575.shtml
secoloditalia.it/2017/05/marocchino-ucciso-la-figlia-di-un-ex-collaboratore-di-giustizia-e-stato-mio-padre/
voxnews.info/2017/08/04/giornalista-confessa-nascondiamo-i-crimini-degli-immigrati-la-gente-non-deve-sapere/
voxnews.info/2017/12/22/ragazzina-stuprata-davanti-davanti-a-centro-profughi-mentre-torna-a-casa-da-allora-e-come-morta/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GIGN/RAID had to intervene

what happened? how common is this?

cool

what the fuck happened?

looks to me like a drug raid

War between 2 drug gangs, shots were fired near a school, entire block on lockdown.

Happens every other week.

France is mental laddy, I thought the Uk was fucked until i spent some time in paris.

lol I love the calm expression on that cop's face, as if it was something he just does regularly

we are talking about marseille here, one of the crime capitals of europe

>as if it was something he just does regularly

That's because it is.

>marseille
>france

kek

France has been invaded by millions of Muhammad Akbar.
France is dead.

F

Rest in peperonis

Oh my god it's chicago

seems to be defective engineering resulting in a car fire

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=oqzEYON6sd0

Is this related?

Must have been a ford

if another war happens in europe, it mustn't be us white men fighting eachother. this time we will turn on our proper enemies

I find it crazy that drug gangs control neighbourhoods in Marseilles.

And they even have watchers guarding these neighbourhoods. Isn't it weird that parts of the second largest city of France are in the control of the immigrant descended population?

Nah fuck this
I don't give a shit whether west falls or not
Other eastern euros have similiar mentality

We won't fight in your wars lmao

What's happening anyway in france you guys are now many years under state emergency...?

Then dont interfere then pole.

Do you believe in southern Europe someone is willing to fight for France? after all they did to us?
They were the ones who imported millions of North Africans into the country from the seventies, it's their problem.

We would only intervene to help Italians in Corsica / Nice / Savoy when the civil war begins.

This, we have to leave the Jews alone this time.

You are on the same boat, dude. Italy is being invaded by the same niggers/sandniggers.

Every day in your country, a lot of Italian people are rapped and killed by the bunch of muslims. A lot of of Italian cities look like African countries now.

Ok then brit then.

Marseille is half-ghetto.

>Every day in your country, a lot of Italian people are rapped and killed by the bunch of muslims. A lot of of Italian cities look like African countries now.

lmao nice projecting muhammad. Most of our immigrants are Albanians and Romanians (we have one million Romanians, sigh), the niggers coming from Libya try to go to France and Austria because here they can't live decently on welfare..

North suburb of Marseilles is 99% Muslim. Oover 100 cars burn every new year night. Wait for it.

Milan today

Looks like every-day anti drug raids to be honest...

I would take in any east european over any shitskin.
Gippos deserve the gas chamber though.

Niggers are the same everywhere.

theres gonna be ton of celebration of Christmas and new year refugee style all over europe, again
stay inside and stay safe, user

youtube.com/watch?v=a0wwYDoI32A

Probably the best accounting I can imagine of the average vacation in Paris in Merkel's EU

The absolute state of France lol. To think you once colonized Africa. Bringing all the wonders of the white man civilization, get kicked out of Africa because black folks said they can govern themselves better. 50 years later Africa is still a shithole and France is becoming the colonized. What would Napoleon do?

Why are libshits incapable of admitting Europe was better before non-whites arrived? In the "unbearable whiteness" of former Europe, every city was safe.

Parisians are very tidy looking people. Lived there for 2 years. Rest of France was ok from the window of a car

You must be from wivenhoe or somewhere simple because Paris isn't that bad. Basically anything north of the seine that isn't in the 1er is shit but there's still good there, except for the muzzie I beat unconscious with my skateboard

i hope you get through this, france.
good luck space cowboy.

Only paris and marseilles and maybe another city i forgot are total shit holes. Most of the other cities are still ok
t. breton

which arrondissement in marseille is the worst?

Milan is a multi-kulti shithole lmao

>Every day in your country, a lot of Italian people are rapped and killed by the bunch of muslims.

It's literally the other way around. We aren't really civilized like your people, here muzzies don't behave like in France.

ansa.it/toscana/notizie/2017/12/18/ucciso-a-marina-di-pisa-fermato-24enne_37ff119f-28d6-40ef-8f6f-0348762e24a6.html
>a 24-year-old Italian, residing in Pisa, arrested on the charge of voluntary homicide of Ayoub Jarmouni, moroccan killed with a gunshot.

corriere.it/cronache/17_novembre_25/ucciso-bruciato-piombino-l-omicidio-un-telefonino-3ab74eba-d1e0-11e7-9fe1-300aec29f1e7.shtml
>Killed and burned in Piombino: the murder for the theft of a mobile phone
>To confess the gesture a security guard, Marco Longo: he shot at him, then tied him to the bed and set fire to everything to sidetrack the investigation. The victim is a Tunisian of 32 years.

corrieredelmezzogiorno.corriere.it/napoli/cronaca/17_dicembre_06/napoli-accusato-gente-aver-violentato-ragazzino-camorra-invia-killer-ucciderlo-d299c1ee-da8d-11e7-9e0b-d4ed003b6575.shtml
>Naples, accused of rape on minor. The Camorra sends a killer to kill him.
>After two years the dynamics of the death of a Tunisian rebuilt and arrested the man of the clan who, after having fired two shots to his head, has dismembered his body.

secoloditalia.it/2017/05/marocchino-ucciso-la-figlia-di-un-ex-collaboratore-di-giustizia-e-stato-mio-padre/
>She is the daughter of Marco Barba, considered an exponent of the Sacra Corona Unita of Gallipoli and former collaborator of justice, to accuse the father of the murder of the Moroccan Khalid Lagraidi, 41 years old found lifeless on January 31st in a tin can fuels in the countryside of the town in the province of Lecce. There were traces of acid on the decomposing body.

If your country/city has everyday drug raids in full swat gear maybe you should start asking questions about reality.

Would it hurt to much to quote your source? I can not find it anywhere online

Oh wait it's probably a 6 months old event you're calling ((news)) because this place is all about fragile white niggers ranting rather than rational discution

Marseille is an authentic shithole. Crimes (rapes, murders, drug trafficking, ...) happen every day.

>Naples, accused of rape on minor. The Camorra sends a killer to kill him.
>After two years the dynamics of the death of a Tunisian rebuilt and arrested the man of the clan who, after having fired two shots to his head, has dismembered his body.

Based mafiosi

not true

italian from milan here, that lived in LA for 5 years

sandniggers rape and beat up women even here

voxnews.info/2017/08/04/giornalista-confessa-nascondiamo-i-crimini-degli-immigrati-la-gente-non-deve-sapere/

voxnews.info/2017/12/22/ragazzina-stuprata-davanti-davanti-a-centro-profughi-mentre-torna-a-casa-da-allora-e-come-morta/

niggers are animals and should be castrated like arabs would do to them

before living in LA i didint mind niggers... now i fucking hate them... they are subhuman garbage. Fuking monkeys...

we lost in italy, the comunist won... prepare to see more of this shit in the next decade... not even the mafia can do something about it

Viva Algiers!

sorry nope, been to a couple french cities last year
they are ALL fucked

I am French and I know how barely European this shit hole is, however without quoting any sources you just prove my point: you are here to whine and cry like a faggot instead of quoting facts to prove your point

No wonder nationalists are dead, they are filled with ignorant idiots like you. The worst part is claiming your racial superiority: you are barely able to make any rational points, only capable of spreading memes behind you computer like a sad degenerate

>italian from milan here, that lived in LA for 5 years
>sandniggers rape and beat up women even here

Talk for your cucked city, in Calabria we can spit in the immigrant mouths and they thank us kek
Lombardy is already in the ndrangheta hands, why are the Lombards so weak?

Grow a pair defeatist polentone and retake your city.

France will enter in a chaos similar to the 100 years war. The longer it takes, the more severe it will be.

pic related. First cities to be lost.

>Rotterdam
>Amsterdam

I never knew there were so many mudslimes in Netherlands