Why can't they just say it?

They're in love.
youtube.com/watch?v=GMX_YPSCYzU

giod for Styx man, go for it

Whew, gross

She sounds like a fennoswede. Is she a fennoswede?

I am acting attractive towards this woman

Virgin ethnonationalist vs Chad civ nationalist

>Watching this scumbag
KYS

Elisabeth woke up in a cold sweat, her eyes wide and heart palpitating. "It was just a nightmare" she muttered, before wrapping her arms around Styxhexenhammer666. "Tarl Warwick" she cooed softly, as she pressed him to her cheek and closed her eyes, smiling as his skin caressed hers in a soft, heavenly embrace of love and care. "Moments like this", she thought, "should last a lifetime". When she opened her eyes, her heart sank. He was gone. And what lay in her arms was a Styxhexenhammer666 plushie. It was faint, but she could make out something intelligible from a gust of air blowing into her room from the open window: "That's about all, peace out"

I love these cringe fan fiction for some reason.

Ahahahahha

Better love story than Twilight.

Kek germanicucks on suicide watch

I think this is sweet and I wish they’d get together.

Ha ha. You should write romance novels.

kekest kekings, have a (You)

They were made for each other

I love Styx. I would be legitimately happy to see him have a nice comfy life with a woman as autistic as he is where he sips out of his custom mug while petting his kitty

Styx is literally the comfiest fucker alive. Coffee, flags, gardening, and taking walks through Vermont mountains.

What a weird guy

Send this to him

It's a classic tale of a Meryl Streep stunt double helping a young man overcome his homosexual urges. You'll laugh. You'll cry.

you guys do understand he's a satanist right
#1 survival
#2 fucking

plus her accent is cute as fuck

that was great!

Comment this

knew this shit was gonna be gold from the first line

aww that's cute no homo

>It was faint, but she could make out something "intelligible from a gust of air blowing into her room from the open window: "That's about all, peace out""

KEK! good job.

>you guys do understand he's a satanist right
aren't we all?

Agreed, also I like that he's skinny as fuck but not insecure about his body at all unlike most skinny fags

My man Styx going to get laid. I just wish he would put on some weight and lift.

I don't want Styx dating women at all. It is completely unacceptable. His penis is just for me I don't want it getting contaminated with disgusting vaginal juices. Does anyone know if he is circumcised?

This really got my spoon clankin’

spoon clanks

Just so you guys know, it's from this 2-weeks-old youtube comment, I'm pretty sure Elisabeth read it

Clanking your spoon in her cup. Lewd

Is there any proof he's got a 10.2 incher? Or is it just a made up meme?

Stop stalking Elizabeth in some hope that she'll go full retard racist like you.
I saw this with CriticalCondition you fucking nerds will never learn

I haven’t laughed this hard in months

Sad 2bh

like a lamb to the slaughter

a few moments of pleasure in exchange for a lifetime of pain

she is so fucking hot.

tfw no deep thinker gf

We know he is 10.2 inches

I will gently explain her how to make a proper tortillas de patatas, after a night of consensual and traditional love making

She is in love, you mean. Styx is an asexual aspie.

she's a sweetie