Look What You Made Us Do: Taytest 100

Quick rundown on the situation.
>Australia's state owned far-left radio station does a yearly poll of "best songs" of last year.
>Is the largest music poll in the world.
>Always ends up getting some left-wing piece of shit to #1.
>This year they moved the date from Australia day because they hate White Australians.
>In 2015 the station banned /our/girl TayTay from being voted into the list.
>This year it is our intention to get Look What You Made Me Do to #1.

So how can you help?
>Voting is open to anyone in the world.
Step 1. Go here: >abc.net.au/triplej/hottest100/17/how-to-vote/
Step 2. Make a bunch of burner email accounts, to find out how to do that go here.
>digitaltrends.com/computing/best-sites-for-creating-a-disposable-email-address/
Step 3. Sign them all up to the ABC website to make an account which will let you vote.
Step 4. Once you're singed in you have to write in the track by clicking on the "plus" sign to "add track".
>Look What You Made Me Do
>Taylor Swift
Step 5. Submit vote.
>DO NOT vote for anyone else.
>DO vote as many times as possible with as many accounts as possible.
Step 5. You will need a fake mobile phone number, you can generate as many as you need here.
>fakenumber.org/australia/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBOuaFTVUnA
youtube.com/watch?v=1IjZpPToGOg
youtube.com/watch?v=GiHdpAVIHgo
twitter.com/iluvsnails666/status/944428178822512645
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3sbyesGcUE
youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=CU3mc0yvRNk
nowtolove.com.au/health/sex/what-percentage-of-the-population-is-gay-more-than-you-think-17267
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup cunts. Fuck I hate that Briggs cunt. Look at this potato

lets get it done

Hwy cunts I'm ready to vote because fuck jjj

Triple M counter to hold some shit on aus day

Holy shit. He looks worse than he sounds.
>absolute untermensch

I'm thinking of spamming Milo with it. He's got a pretty massive reach.
Or would they claim that "breaks the rules" again?

reccomend make a sticky note of all the burner emails you made.

They would claim it as breaking the rules. Don't do it.

I'm boycotting triple j all together. I used to listen everyday. Fuck them and their hottest 100. They just killed their radio station.

>They just killed their radio station.
Its publicly funded. They really don't care if you listen or not.

A.B. Original coons want there song on top of Triple M's ozzest 100. Any Aussie rep pilled musicians to counter?

I tuned out as well. I've got a massive catalogue of unearthed tracks downloaded already. I just look them up on soundcloud now

It's the only profitable branch of the ABC. Soon to be was the only profitable branch. Once it stops Mali g money they'll either have to change their format or it will be axed.

Nosebleed Section by the Hoods is unironically the greatest Aussie song ever.
But I would meme Bloke by Chris Franklin for this.
youtube.com/watch?v=SBOuaFTVUnA

his pandering when blair cottrell was on hack was also pretty funny.

Last decent band I heard on there was the Delta Riggs. At least they play their instruments. Last hottest 100 I have a shit about was 2008. Most disappointing 100 was when MackleMoore got no. 1 with thrift shop a fucking piss take meme song. And that was when I stopped listening.

theres only two radios stations to chose from for music where i live, tripple cuck and a local station, the local station p lays garbage po hits all day but most of the time its better then listening to tripple cuck.

Some faggot reporter from Buzzfeed attempted to get Taylor Swift into the hottest 100 a few years ago and they just disqualified the song.

Let's do this lads

Piss take meme songs winning is a Hottest 100 tradition.
>Pretty Fly For A White Guy as example
That's why we're trying to meme LWYMMD to #1 - because not only is it a cringy meme song, but the self-righteous soyboys at triple j will fucking lose it.

2015 they banned it - and it was because some neet tweeted people to get it to #1 while logged into their KFC account.
It got disqualified for having "commercial sponsorship".
Meanwhile the winner that year was a McDonalds ad.

im listening through there hottest 100 from last year, hard to believe anyone over 18 years old is voting on there shitty site.

I remember when the js were edgy. Now they're just mainstream.
>nothing will ever be as great as space goat.

youtube.com/watch?v=1IjZpPToGOg

Tradies used to listen to it. I dont know how many still do.

i feel like mainstream has become edgy because the only people that actually vote are teenagers, i cant imagine any of my friends or family ever ironically listening to this shit and im not that old.

Have a (you)
also
youtube.com/watch?v=GiHdpAVIHgo

Why does this board like Taylor Swift so much? She's still a liberal celebrity, she (or her marketing team) just have the sense to not have her constantly declare things about the Repbulican Party because she started off as a country singer.

Sup Forums - or even Sup Forums in general, is reactionary.
>Lefties are the Jews in charge today
>Lefties fucking hate Taylor Swift
>Lefties fucking hate attractive white people
Of course we're going to like Taylor Swift. The people we react against hate her.

i she's what kids these days call a "meme"

talking about /ourgirl/ Alissa violet (massive instagram model) apparently said "nigga" in a video some guy on twitter will leak once he gets to 1000 retweets. Go retweet it.
>twitter.com/iluvsnails666/status/944428178822512645

kek

every oldfag loves tism, me included. Don't know about new gen.

Closest thing to tism i have seen in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3sbyesGcUE

>we

This is actually the official song of Australia go vote now!

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

That might legitimately be funnier to get to #1

Funny thing is you could easily get the leftards to vote

I'm sure the 0.001% of Sup Forums that doesn't like TS is offended by my use of the collective when talking about a personal, yet widely held, opinion.

This is not true. I found them slightly amusing.

>bandwagon

Nah m8, I got into Taylor to please my wife.

Fuck that boong but you know that if you did get tay at the top they'd just take her out? MMM should definitely do the same if his boong song gets to number one, or any position for that matter, one of the rules is mmm doesn't play rap.

Maybe try doing it with a computer program. With a touch of a button give tay a million votes.

I did too, at the time. Now there is this sense of nostalgia and I absolutely fucking love 'Whatareya?'.

>Reminds me of Aerobics Oz Style before the toons in the morning

that's nice

if i was going to vote it would be for the linked song here

Still an accurate song. There's just a hell of a lot more wankers now - and they don't know they're wankers.

I'm sorry to hear someone hurt you as a child.

it's as if i'm lookin in a mirror
youtube.com/watch?v=CU3mc0yvRNk

I always thought that's what they were taking off. Do they still do those tv shows in the morning?

Zombies mate. Walking dead wankers.

That video clip is way faggier than I remember it being.

gays were cool when they weren't mainstream

They make up 3% of the population. They're supposed to be a tiny micro-culture.
Fucking jews ruining everything.
OTOH
Now being a conservative christian is cool so maybe it's for the best.

The fuck.

nowtolove.com.au/health/sex/what-percentage-of-the-population-is-gay-more-than-you-think-17267

>In fact, those who say they are homosexual has been on the up since 2008 when 2.4 per cent of the population agreed with the statement: 'I consider myself a homosexual.' By 2011 that figure was 3.1 per cent. And by 2014 the figure had risen to 3.4 per cent.

>But these figures don't tell the whole story. These latest figures show that 4.6% of Australian teenagers (14-19) now agree they are homosexual (up from 2.9% in 2006-08), rising to a peak of around 1 in 15 people in their 20s (6.5%, up from 4.4% in 2006-08).

Chinked, blacked, sand niggered, and now our own people are gaying us, more than one in twenty.

>send you kid to public school
>they come home thinking they're fags
Fucking cultural marxists.
We should have let the japs win.

>identity politics

We can rig this Sup Forums

That sure is my desire

look what you made me do is a libcuck song though

Who cares. It'll be funny

This is the true aussie spirit.

Holy shit

>In 2015 the station banned /our/girl TayTay from being voted into the list.
Ok what actual association does she have with this board or the right wing at all besides Sup Forums posting pictures of her?

Doing it for fun?