In what ways is Russia superior to the United States?

In what ways is Russia superior to the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/helga_model/?hl=de
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's bigger

Its ability to quash democracy.

less government interference (moscovites don't count)

IT GOT TRUMP ELECTED

We dont have Americans.

More Russian hackers.

More milk

Talking to dweebie girls on the internet is far superior from Russia than America

Better fighter jets

you know shes a prostitute right?

instagram.com/helga_model/?hl=de

Less niggers

Omosexuality is illegal

They all are it's sickening but if you want to be in any sort of relationship you can't call them out on it

Don't judge me all the rest of the girls I know are ugly and uninteresting the fact that she has so much mileage burns a fire in my gut but I can't keep holding out for that virgin qt that will never come not in London

Pretty slav girls are all looking for millionaire billionaire husbands though some seem to have a soul their heads are pretty fucked up and they can not humble themselves

Its whiter than muttmerica

Can't speak for US, but compared to Canada (per my visit there two years ago):

-much more high culture, and cheaper to attend (also more traditional folk culture, too)
-good grocery shops usually within under-5-minute walking distance (can buy fresh food daily if you want)
-more forests nearby to walk in (few suburbs, same as in South Korea - a typical neighbourhood is dense apartments surrounded by forests)
-apartment houses don't have connected air ducts (so you're not forced to smell your neighbour's cigarettes)
-people are less standoffish, easier to get along with (at least for me)
-kids still commonly play outdoors unattended, like it's the 1970s

Those were the positive things that stood out to me.

Openly anti gay and anti muslim

ingenuity fueled by vodka is way cheaper way of doing things

Hurr durr, yet has the largest muslim population

Not as fat. That's about it.

And it's population is 1/3 the US' size

Lolno.

Uhhh... Russia controls the US so I guess that's a way?

Yeah but only 1/3 of the U.S. population is white.

Russian Women >>>> American Roasties

Fewer Americans.

>anti muslim
Why do Americans pretend to know things about the world? It's embarrassing af.

Their ethnic balance is stable.
Their force structure is threat oriented.
Their battalions have the firepower of our divisions.
They actually win wars.
Their leader has loyal supporters in his government.
Their allies are competent.
They reject LGBTQ bullshit.
They reformed economically to BTFO (((oligarchs))).
They have natalist policies in place.
And probably more shit I don't know about.

Far, far better looking women. Both on average and with cherry picking. Half of reproductive -age women in the USA are darkies, too.

you both are 3rd world shitholes.

by prostitute i mean dubai porta potty
a distinction most women dont share fortunately

Amount of HIV infected people.

Less consumerism, although its becoming shit in that way already.

>Their leader has loyal supporters in his government.
Because anyone who disagrees is blackmailed out of office. Being a former KGB officer means Putin has ties to both organized crime and the new FSB, so he can come at opponents from both directions.

The lower incidence of consumerism is a result of being poor, not a lack of desire. It's a real fox & grapes situation when Russia derides the West for being wasteful.

>In what ways is Russia superior to the United States?
both superpowers worship BJC and must be destroyed with nuclear fire

Most women in the US are grossly overweight

I never said it was pretty. Just effective. FFS Trump has #NeverTrump in his cabinet. Commonsense should come into play at least once.

>inb4 88d chess
Show me some checkmates and I might believe it.

Probably expensive and dead fish tier so useful for the rich Arab who thrives on the rape experience.

I'm not a Trump supporter, I think the Republican party fucking betrayed their ideals to score an easy win when they could have slam dunked the election with literally any candidate that could stand on a stage and go negative on Hillary. The fact that Trump is blatantly puppeteered by Israel now just makes me hate him even more.

>Their leader has loyal supporters in his government
>They reject LGBTQ bullshit
Only these two are true.

Compare a Russian BTG to an American BCT and you will know my point about the firepower is true. As for force structure the National Guard that covers counter terrorism, illegal immigration, arms control, and counter drug operations was organized to deal with the hybrid threat posed by middle eastern crime syndicates, terrorists, and human smugglers.

>Compare a Russian BTG to an American BCT
I don't know anything about army tactics, so I concede on that.

>As for force structure the National Guard that covers counter terrorism, illegal immigration, arms control, and counter drug operations
They don't cover shit. Drugs are everywhere, illegal immigration is rampant and there's no end in sight, and we have more terror attacks per year than any other developed european country.

I prefer black and brown women

>subhuman skull
>superior

More babushka's sitting on the porch and gossiping

>Dubai porta potty

If my find fucking skills ever get me and her in that conversation of what she wants to do with her life I will mention this phrase to her

>Do you really want to be like those girls who go around the world selling themselves? There is no distinction between selling your body and selling your mind you are selling yourself don't be like one of these Dubai porta potties to be used and discarded for the sake of holidays and trinkets

Literally in no way except it has more lands.

>Their allies are competent.
e.g. we don't have any except the worst shithole countries

>They reformed economically to BTFO (((oligarchs))).
Not exactly true. Yes some of 90s oligarchs are gone (mostly those who openly opposed Putinist regime such as Khodorkovsky) but they are replaced with Putin's personal friends. And saying oligarchs lost their power over the government is blatantly idiotic. Recently Igor Sechin (a close buddy of Putin and chief of "Rosneft", the biggest oil company) launched a fabricated court against one of Putinist government's minister and managed to jail him for eight years. this alone shows oligarchs are still around.

>They have natalist policies in place.
Yet ethnic Russians are on their way to extinction:
- Russian population got bumped after annexation of Crimea
- Most of what's left of Russia's population grows (if any) is solely due to Muslim regions which indeed grow explosively.

>They reject LGBTQ bullshit.
And yet TV and public is full of known gays.

B-but arguing with you is pointless since you already got your 15 roubles, (((ol'ka)))

lower obesity
not cucked by israel

Disposition towards foreign cultures

It's not.
It's basically america if the democrats just kept on winning.
The whole country is fucked over, government is bloated to shit and the services suck because everyone has to be bribed.
If a strongman wants to clean things up, he gets put down to shit because nobody wants to give up their free money chairs.

Economy is down thge shitter, any growth is exaggerated and almost entirely dependant on global oil demand.

Couldn't even conquer EU-kraine.

They should join the EU. It'd be funny to see what happens between NATO and the EU Army after that.

>language
>women
>sports
>intelligence agencies
>space exploration(sometimes)
>food
>VODKA
>art and literature
>religion even
>political leaders that arent pussies
>homogeneity
>killing nazis
>killing muslims and knowing when to abandon
>playing the good guy and the bad guy

Russia is the America that america Wants to be.