Manson: "#MeToo Movement Could Ruin A Lot Of People's Lives That Don't Need To Be Ruined"

youtube.com/watch?v=jGYbvES6xk0

>"When someone starts complaining about something that happened that seems a little bit not as serious as really sexual assault, I think that's insulting to people that have been sexually assaulted,"

>"And it pisses me off that when someone says, 'Someone gave me an inappropriate gift.' That's not the same as being harmed."

"Accusers should say it to the police and not to the press. That's what I would do. But the things that happened to me growing up as a kid is nothing that I'm gonna talk about or complain about. I mean, I'm guilty as charged when it comes to writing a book and talking about my childhood, but I'm not trying to make it into a crazy thing where I can't turn on my phone every day without someone being accused of something,"
>"Now maybe it's all men are bad, or all men can't do anything inappropriate. It makes you feel you can't even say… or if I meet her [motions to woman off camera] and if I look at her the wrong way, I'm gonna be accused of something wrong.

>"I think the world needs to balance itself out with what's a proper way of dealing with this type of situation,"
>"And I don't disagree with how Rose is handling it, I just disagree with the entire snowball effect that's happened with it, that it could really ruin a lot of people's lives that don't need to be ruined."

Guarantee he's going to end up accused of something in response.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MPaH9QXiEw&t=1m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be a retarded faggot 90% of the time
>the remaing 10% is spent being completely redpilled

How does he do it?

Unlike other liberals he understands his character

My buddy smoked a few blunts with him. Said he's really quiet in person but drops one-liners like crazy. Also said when he actually talks about real shit he is very well-spoken and informed.

Not what I expected.

hes saying this to cover his ass because hes a pedo and is worried hes gonna be gotten next. good, hang the degenerate.

>Guarantee he's going to end up accused of something in response.
Only if he regains some serious popularity.

isnt rose mcgowan (the face of #metoo) his ex?

This kike needs to hang and burn. 99% sure he's a pedo.

My uncle who works in Nintendo said the same thing, they wanted to introduce more physical dlcs but Manson just smoked a blunt and said no while sucking his own cock

He's got money, that's ultimately what all this #metoo stuff will come down to.

It's almost as if childhood abuse can turn just about anyone into a raging faggot.

he's not much different than you and I. just plays a character and makes a living off his character

Redpilled as fuck. Hope the juice doesn't try to ruin his life.

go to bed sargon.

>hes a pedo
youtube.com/watch?v=_MPaH9QXiEw&t=1m10s

He is famous for having a really big dick, and acting like an asshole to his band mates
He is probably expecting for some ho from the 90s to #metoo his ass

oh thats right everything is fake on the interwebz lolz

Kek

Jesus, who cares what this pissface has to say.

The thing you didn't mention is that he not only smoked a blunt and sucked his own cock, but he actually blew smoke out of his cock afterwards, the absolute madman.

tfw a person you used to consider a degenerate of the worst sort 10 years ago is today the one actually honest enough to publicly recognize pure insanity.

manson is next

Is he really a liberal? He's definitely weird, and I can see why most of Sup Forums doesn't like him because of his degeneracy, but I don't remember him ever taking a particularly liberal position on anything. As others have said, the few times he says much on real issues he seems pretty red-pilled.