>VP Pence in Afghanistan 12/21/17
youtu.be/L5tAvhRihfU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

MAGA

GAS
GAS
GAS

Now that tax arc is done, what will come next?

Wall?
DACA?
Planet NK?

Awoo?

Is this the start of the McConnell redemption arc?

AWOO

this is my proudest moment. Merry Christmas /ptg/ and may god bless the 45th president of the United States Donald j trump

Morning gents

so quiet...

so cold...

I am hoping for a GOP redemption arc, where the house and the senate ok 100% of what Trump and his base want.

23rd of December In 2010, President Barack Obama signed a law allowing gays for the first time in history to serve openly in America’s military, repealing the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy

This is the end.

MAGA

>Trump put "MAGA" on his challenge coin
>the left is unironically salty about this
jfc how petty can you get lmao

LMAO the mental gymnastics NeverTrump cucks take.

Lets just ignore how being a fucking illegal is a crime in the first place to make our stats better :V)

>Tfw Christmas and New Years eve soon

Am I the only one who despise this shit? I feel so alone, it's so dark.

>Natives
>Wonders how many of them are black
I think I've been on this board too long

>"b-but... I never cared about any of the Latin anywhere in our government b-before t-trump did this!"
FUCKING liberals

Happy holidays, losers

Everybody loves a winner, but no.

>more kikeshit

whaaaaaaa why does a coin about Trump reflect Truuuuuump

Fuck drumpfkikes

Elections are coming up.

But he supports importing an immigrant overclass of Asians and Indians through the RAISE Act.

wtf I love illegal immigration crimes, not crimes at all. Incarceration is the only measurement of crime. I've been BTFO. Lets forget all the spic and nigger crime too, how awful are we white folks amirite? Off to synagogue.

>Christmas and New Years eve soon
>Am I the only one who despise this shit? I feel so alone, it's so dark.
Only you. Kill yourself soon.

I never feel alone, despite always being alone.

They won't be. But, they will be wary of making any real moves against Trump. They don't have any true reassurance that their base will fall in step with them if they try a bipartisan impeachment. And as much as they may be a uni-party with the establishment dems, none of them are willing to suicide their political careers to end one man.

Why? Fuck the jews, they will never vote for you Donald anyway

Any snow there gypo? Got a bunch last night

>36% approval rating
Die, drumpfsters

Fortunately it's still pretty much in effect because of peer pressure. You never want to be "special" in BT.

AWOO~

WAKEY WAKEY

Presentation my friend.

GOOD MORNING what's a good idea for a white elephant gift? pls help

MOVEMENT!

I feel u user
Just remember, every time you feel forever alone.
It's because of the jews.

it was a little this morning but it now melted

I'm only going to a party with a group of people because I don't want my parents to be dissapointed that their son isn't going out on NYE

We already do that though. RAISE would significantly lower the annual number of legal immigrants. And while I'd rather a several year freeze on immigration in general, we gotta start somewhere, and something is better than nothing. I wasn't aware McConnell supported it though, I thought it was still considered a fringe bill.

My 2018 prediction in the senate as of now

It's a little late but a MAGA hat could be fun if you have a lot of shitlib coworkers

LOSER LOSER FUCKING LOSERS
ALABAMA VOTED FOR A DEMOCRATIC SENATOR AHAHAHAHAHA
WHE WHOLE WORLD IS LAYUGHING ON YOUR JOKE OF THE PRESODENT WHO IS A KIKE-LOVING COCKSUCKER

Very good prediction my friend.

Sodastream

I appreciate your dedicated shilling finngol

>Source: Author's analysis
>No link to source data
>No clarification if the numbers were adjusted for population, if they weren't of course illegals would have less arrests
>Incarceration, not arrests or conviction
FBI stats beg to differ. This is clearly flawed as fuck. Most illegals who get convicted are just deported, not incarcerated. Misleading as expected from illegal alien sympathizers. Lying is really all you can do.

He was 100% right about Alabama lol. Based finnbro.

>Vx mum jud

Even a dead finn is right twice a day

Your sister has big feet. Therefore you lose.

Old as fuck, Hannukah is over.

why do we spell "finn" with double N?

Sorry :^(
Enogh to make anyone go mad and start swinging the ole brass Lincoln

no, manlets (1.75 m) never learn.
he waits to stab Trump into the back

Joan Walsh got fired from MSNBC apparently

Is McConnell a true believer in Trumpism now or is it just pure politics

FUCK!!

I FUCKED UP AND FORGOT TO GET A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY PARENTS!!

WHAT DO? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY WANT! I'M TOO EMBARRASSED TO ASK THEM SO LATE TOO...

Because FiNland - best laNd

"Obviously the genes of women are flawed. They are poorly designed creatures who don't nearly want to have sex as often as needed for the human race to get along fruitfully and peacefully."

Rule 1: There must be some serious making out by the third date. If I haven’t felt your tits by then, things are not about to last much longer.

Rule 2: There must be orgasm by the fifth date.

Trump curse strikes again

I don't really like the name tag because it makes it more medal like as opposed to a coin.
But at least this one is actually original and representative of the person. The others are pretty uninspired.
The Christmas ornament is pretty awesome though.

DRUMPF IS A RACIST PSYCHOPATH WHO WILL BE IMPEACHED SOON!

Lol Sup Forums btfo!

I just had this awful nightmare I brought my own PC to one of those old gaming hub places where you pay to use their computer/internet for a few hours at a time, and the employee forced himself onto my machine and started browsing the internet.
Anyways while I waited I designed a toilet in my sleep.
It kind of looks like the statue of the guy who holds a globe on their back, but its the toilet bowl, and he's sitting ontop of another guy that is crumpled down and looks like he is suffering.

Anyways.
How was everyone elses night?
Has Trump tweeted yet?

Wasn't a hard race to predict. He predicted the outcome but his margin was pretty far off. Democrats don't have a leg to stand on for midterms. What policies are they going to run on, raising taxes? Before, the only knock against Trump and the GOP was they weren't getting anything done, that's gone now.

And it gets worse considering the other factors:
>Terrible map for Dems, 9 Senators in vulnerable states
>RNC STILL vastly outpacing Dems in funds, and no Finn, Soros can't just magically dump billions of dollars into campaigns
>So far none of the GOP candidates in the midterms are as bad as Moore
>Republicans now have a real bill to point to, not to mention people will feel in their pocket books

And that's assuming no more key legislation is passed in the next year. Democrats are fucked and no amount of rigged polls will change that. Also it doesn't make any sense to use a national poll for state by state and district by district races.

Lol, blumpftards on suicide watch

Yeah the nametag is ugly and makes it not a coin anymore

>this is the mind of the Turk

We should have voted for kasich.

Chechen detected

Awoooo!!!!!

>Wasn't a hard race to predict. He predicted the outcome but his margin was pretty far off.
?????
within 0.5% == pretty far off??

Someone called me racist yesterday, I don't know how much more of this I can take.

finnish

>rigged polls
There is no such thing as rigged polls. So far, all of them were pretty fair and within of MoE.
Also, don't the abysmal approval rating of GOP and Trump himself.

Drumpf

You go to the liqueur store.
If you can afford it buy the Fancy Scotch for Dad, and the Fancy Hennessy XO for Mom. $400 total.
But they'll think you put heart into it.
If your a poor fag go cheaper but NOT crap liqueur.

same desu

was there ever a president who dominated the media as much as Trump does ?

Has Trump learned to talk to the swedish masterrace yet?

If not, there will be no red Minnesota : (

Fren I'm so happy you're here. I thought you died.

MAGA

My mistake, I guess I remembered incorrectly. Either way, you're wrong as fuck about midterms. You have no idea what's happening on the ground or what people are talking about, you rely on our propagandistic media and their polls to get your impression of whats going on. I really hope you're not letting one correct prediction go to your head. The big polling companies predicted dozens of races correctly before being oh so wrong about 2016.

>trump supporters aren't racis-

Defend this

>Trump praises conservative group one day after report alleging racial bias

>The show of support comes just a day after The New Yorker reported that Turning Point's former national field director, Crystal Clanton, sent text messages to another staffer during the 2016 campaign expressing hatred towards African-Americans. Clanton held the second most powerful position in Turning Point USA for five years before her resignation.

>“I hate black people. Like fuck them all ... I hate blacks. End of story," Clanton wrote in texts to John Ryan O’Rourke, another former Turning Point employee.

i-is she single?

Thanks man, that's a good idea. It's only fair to splurge since I let it slip for so long anyway. I don't really know what they like to drink, but I don't think they'll turn down some high quality liquor.

Please marry me

And VA.

And as Nate correctly says, forget the polls, look at the results

I single handedly killed an entire liter of American Honey while doing family stuff with my siblings last night. I am still not sober yet. I had fun but my original plan was to shitpost all night.

I don't think so. People don't really change.

story?

>There is no such thing as rigged polls. So far, all of them were pretty fair
>So far
What do you mean "so far"? 2016 was a clusterfuck of obviously manipulated demographic samplings. 90% of polling firms predicted an electoral landslide for Hillary and Democrats at least taking the House.

>Also, don't the abysmal approval rating of GOP and Trump himself.
What vlad? Did you forget to type forget? Lel. Trump had a lower approval rating when he was elected and the GOP won a bicameral majority, btw. And approval ratings of the President don't mean a lot for midterms. See: Dems getting rekt every election after 2008 despite Obama's alleged 60% approval rating.

>How was everyone elses night?

Didn't sleep. Up all night browsing Sup Forums

>Has trump tweeted yet?

No. Last thing was 12 hrs ago abt obamacare

>and Democrats at least taking the House*
*Senate.
Most (all?) polls predicted that Republicans would keep the house.

>trump voters aren't racis-

The republicans will be BTFO in the midterms.

The senate will be as blue as the Atlantic Sea.