Reminder that going vegan and protecting animals is the most white thing you can do

Reminder that going vegan and protecting animals is the most white thing you can do

>wasting time protecting animals
>not protecting yourself and your race first
Cuck

there needs to be a meatcuck holocaust asap

you're a bitch

Why should we protect niggers?

Wah wash

Go back to tumblr nigger. I worked on a meat factory when I was in college. Stole 1000s of € worth of meat, made great gauns and money and basically you're a faggot.

>worked in meat factory
>stole 1000s of € worth of meat

complete degenerate

Trappers kill animals like that all the time, otherwise they'd damage the hide. Now I ain't saying that it's the proper way to do, at least in a case showed, where you could stab the pig in the neck and be done with it. There's no need to kick that pig around that much if you have a knife. But basically that's life.

Is a vegan keto diet with enough vitamins and a low omega 6:3 ratio possible? My body is sensitive to carbs and I cannot lose fat without going on keto.

damn dude i hope you get grinded up and tortured in your next life just like the animals you slaughtered

> Is a vegan keto diet with enough vitamins and a low omega 6:3 ratio possible? My body is sensitive to carbs and I cannot lose fat without going on keto.

yes, look up eco-atkins diet

>protecting your race
>with help from the animals you protected

>Reminder that going vegan is the most white thing you can do
>You hear that goy? Stop eating your traditional meals and go vegan just like these good people in Starbucks

How do you reconcile feeding your pet fox meat if you're a vegan?

True. Not being vegan is un-White and for primitives.

was Hitler vegan? were animals attracted to him or nazis in general?

many pics of him with, i'm guessing, wild animals

Vegan males are overwhelmingly raised by single mothers

degenerate.

Subhuman savage. Flag checks out.

Subhuman

the meat industry is the most kike industry on earth

>white
Whites hate all animals except dogs. What are you even talking about? Whites are the most cretinous Nature-hating edgefaggots the world has ever seen.

are you retarded? non-whites treat animals like compete shit

Yeah, white people aren't responsible for exterminating species or anything or wiping most of the vegetation (habitat) of the planet out. It's not coincidence that the largest dead zones on Earth are all located near white people.

You're disgusting subhumans and I can't wait for your extermination.

>B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but CHINA!!!!!!!!

Begone creature.

>Begone, truth!
Shan't.

And so is agriculture. Monsanto family were slave trading Jews before agriculture business.

Whites are the only race to truly try and conserve species and save them.
Africans poach them to extinction and the only type of asian to give a shit are the japanese, and they dont give a FUCK about whales or dolphin for example.
Try baiting elsewhere you tomfoolery inducing cowlicker.

Without whites, we wouldn't need to. You're destroying FAR more than you're "conserving".