France, Argentina & South Korea - Countries of the year

economist.com/news/leaders/21732811-it-sober-argentina-plucky-south-korea-or-revolutionary-france-economist-reveals-its

Also
>Argentina is the president of the G20
>Almost all important summit this year happen in Argentina
>Thanks to Trump we are now in the Generalized System of Preferences
ARGENTINA FIRST-WORLD COUNTRY
I guess we are white after all uh?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I guess we are white after all uh?
welcome, brother

Miss her yet?

>france elects a goypussy that happens to be slightly less retarded than his predecessor, but not by much

>Omg best countri eva!!111one

>The Economist

>the goymist

Why dont you tell them about the riots lately, and about how he ripped the retirees off though

>Wreck your own country
>Well done! Good goy! Country of the year!

We should try get white people to mass migrate to argentina. Would the jews say that we are trying to commit genocide to the argentinians

>raaise retirement age in accordance with longer lives and sinking birthrates
>ripoff
Gregor pls

I thought you nazis would love macron, he has a fucking hate boner for refugees.

Ah and also refugees are fleeing sweden, since the swedes are starting to deport them back in their country en masse

Of course you are white. That's why we will be arriving en masse from Europe soon. SA will be the new Atlantis

Unironically, those fuckers are white. If the economy was better it would be a feasible destination

I thought there was tons of controversy about the assassination of a lawyer investigating the AMIR bombing

Buenos Aires is the second largest Jewish populated city outside of Israel

Implying slaughter a couple million jews would be difficult

so no white countries on the list

Actually

>29 killed in Israeli embassy bombing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing

I guess it's the sixth largest, but biggest in South America

Do you mean those retirees that literally never worked in the country and came here for free retirement thanks to the K era?
The amount of uncontrolled immigration is disgusting, every fucking neighboring country's niggers dream with the gibs from the commies that were the Ks

i just remembered her

the redpill isn't for kids, people

>I thought you nazis would love macron
he is a EU loving snake. Fuck him
>Ah and also refugees are fleeing sweden
yeah no

ofc not its the current year after all. Havent you hear? "White" people suck.

>"Mr Macron’s movement swept aside the ancien régime and trounced the ultra-nationalist Marine Le Pen (who, had she won, would have wrecked the European Union)"
see? Fuck the EU
>"The struggle between the open and closed visions of society may well be the most important political contest in the world right now. France confronted the drawbridge-raisers head on and beat them"
muh open society! Muh multikulti§!

No, I mean people like my parents that worked and still work their asses off.

Your argument is flawed because if you want to get rid of bad immigrants then the proper course of action is to deport them all and close the borders - not to fuck normal people up as well.

Nobody in my famly ever voted for anything K, but Macri is shit as well anyhow, only the international media now glorify him because he is a good goy to them.

I will never come back.

Why would you ever want to do that?!
Anybody who goes to Argentina has automatically ruined their lives. Unless they are going there with an army.

>First world nigger country

I know it's flawed, everyone does
But there's no better solution at the moment, even my grandparent understood that
Are you the german user that was in the thread of the riots happening that day? One that just got an engineer title and went to Germany
If you're then you've seen the chimp out they made that day
Imagine if they actually came up with strict immigration laws and even tried to start actively deporting illegals along with criminal immigrants
It's just not gonna happen, or at least any time soon because I really hope it does happen but the chaos and riots would be massive
It hurts but it's never easy to cure a country of communism

yes
i think of her everyday ever since this happened
i miss her so much
i want her back even if everone else in this country has to die
shes a literal Goddess

mauricio machir the filthy jew is making the jews happy, so they aid him with good itnernational advertising
truth is theres nothing about argentina that is even remotely good, fuck the jew mauricio machir, his shitskin wife the anti christian and anti white muslim awada and every president in argentina after Sarmiento

>Macron's win was an upset
Topkek what a meme

>Germany
>Talking about riots
Nice one, Amhed
Next time we will teach you how to host a G20 summit without riots.

Lmao some people actually thought she had a chance to win. Trump wasn't an upset at all. The media tried to make it seem like there was no chance he'd be elected but it was still far more likely than MLP winning

good lord muh dik