Is Trump having an affair with Nikki Haley?

Why is Trump grooming her for Rex Tillerson's job?
Why has Nikki Haley replaced Melania Trump during Trumps public engagements?
salon.com/2017/12/22/is-nikki-haley-trying-out-for-rex-tillersons-job-or-trumps/

slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/12/how-nikki-haley-became-trumps-mini-me.html

bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/12/21/nikki-haley-trump-administration-breakout-star/zZLdFxG4CIOkUvGVtbjD8M/story.html

I would if i were him. Nikki is a qt

Melania's been replaced

nobody likes this Moloch worshiping Rostie

This bitch is way uglier than Melania. Unless she is just giving him head because Melania refuses to then he isn't touching her.

Melania is like 10/10, this roastie is about 7/10. Clearly not a competition for Melania. But maybe Melania's been a bitch lately and Trump uses Nikki to put Melania back to her place.

Thats how the party now works. Everybody who is ready to slave and cuck will be put in power. And when you slip or something doesn't fit right, the vampires get everything they need and kick you out.

Rex is learning this right now, the hard way. And I believe he is one of the good ones. If you are not making millions off them or can really push your career, its a pityful, wasted sacrifice for practically no reason to even be associated with this president. When Hotels want to get rid of Trump logos, then you know the iceberg is quite near. She is already roast.

>Is Trump having an affair with Nikki Haley?
>assuming a Germanic billionaire with a Slavic fembot waifu would fuck a horse-haired Arab

not everyone has Sup Forums-tier standards

Nikki Haley is the living embodiment of le 56% face meme

this fucking israel fucking whore pushing for spending my money in fucking sand niggers territory any chance she gets... fuck that dumb whore

Very eloquent desu

Actually Donald Trump has harem of women and wifes, he has around 50-200 offsprings by some sources.
He is also investing in his heritage and he knows more children he pumps out stronger he's legacy will be.

All women that they are with him are aware of this they just hide it from public before polyamory becomes accepted again and 80/20 rule applied again.

Weak should fear the strong.

Trump's just indicating his cock size in this pic.

>implying it's not Hope Hicks

not his type
plus I get a jodie foster carpet munching vive from her

That is not Trumps' M.O. You sound like the Morning Joe cast with these conspiracies. He was surrounded by pageant models--his wife looks like one--and he'd go for Haley? Nah, the writing is on the wall. Trump is grooming her to possibly make a run for president some day.

Haley is credentialed; State Legislator turned Governor turned UN Ambassador. Unfucked her state and put it into financial surplus. BTFO U.N. faggots trying to tell the U.S. what it can and can't do. Female--infinitesimally better by all metrics than Schillary Cunton.

You're so edgy...

also delet this

Lol you fucking haley shills are so fucking obvious, do you really expect the people to believe this kind of shit is propping up organically?

Even worse than the Shariablue shills

Because Rex Tillerson is the only non-neocon in the cabinet.

This triggers the Zio-Drumpf, so he wants to get rid of Tillerson so he can launch the false flags and start the new wars against Iran and NK for Isr- err, I mean, DA FLAG!

trump filling out his cabinet with neocons
fucking sellout faggot

>haley shills

That isn't even a thing. Nikki is a strong and decent woman who has many followers, she doesn't need shills like democrats to paint a different picture in media after every scandal and crime they commit every few days. Republicans don't need shills they have true followers and patriots.

Trump's having an affair with threatening war. This time it's going to backfire spectacularly.

Yeah, no shit. She's heir apparent, he's building her up for a 2024 run.

Lol, or maybe the neocons are new to the shill game and your part of the experiment.

Don't worry, you'll get there, the bar is not high anyway.

>7/10
Look at her, she looks like fucking Freddy Krueger

I see the GOPe is astroturfing here. You faggots will burn for your crimes.

He's gotta have his kike meatshield at the ready at all times.

I'll write down everyone who dares to post here

>This is what anti trump fags actually believe

nimrata "nikki" haley is a sikh indian.

bro tier

You mean tranny hicks

I’m a typical TrumpTARD!

2024 dummy

She's a literal street shitter

What kind of nigger reads salon, slate, and the Boston globe. Neck yourself you disgusting meme flag plebbit fag.

Based virile president creating more Trumps