This kills the Jew

breitbart.com/london/2017/12/22/hungary-grow-population-without-mass-migration-eu-not-family-friendly/

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/the_dawn_of_decadence#axzz525LFjAQN
politico.eu/article/how-russia-became-the-leader-of-the-global-christian-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You cant turn around sexual revolution. This is a pipe dream.

Nice try, Moishe.

If the white population was to survive every couple would have to have 3 babies each. This is impossible in todays world. Even if orban would outlaw abortion and contraception people will just emigrate, no question about it.

So yeah, good luck.

DAS IST NICHT GUT, GOYIM!!!!!
DER SCHLEMIEL SHEGETZ UND SHIKSA PUTZ IST NUR GUT FÜR SCHEIßE ESSEN UND FICKI FICKI MIT SCHWARZEMENSCH!!!!
OY VEY, SIE WISSEN!!!!!!!
NEEEEEEIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!!!
DAS KALERGI

pic related is you

Happy Hanukkah

YOU FUCKING EVIL GOYIM WELL WILL GET YOU, IT'S INEVITABLE

You can dream all you want. As long as contraception is legal your plans are a joke

White births are the majority here kike

This is true.
Unless contraception is restricted, birth rates will always exist below replacement.

how will jews ever recover

Hey Shlomo what's up in Brooklyn?

NIce try, Bruce.

Revolutions are undone pretty frequently, and let's be totally honest here, if it came down to it very few women would actually fight for their freedom.

Either we do it or the muzzies or nigs do it, but it will be happening.

fun fact: Contraception and abortion is completely halal in Islam, still they are popping out babies like rabbits.

I plan on having 4+ children

They must also bring their young people back from Western EU countries. How likely is that to happen while they are inside the EU?

Holy fuck Hungary has the American spirit! How long before we blow it up like the good goys we are

I just love it when some loser uses the word 'impossible'.

i would go full domestic terrorist if this happened, i literally wouldn't be able to contain my rage at that point

I think that would be a true breaking point so yea a lot of people would.

Not going to happen. They would have to oppose the jew oligarchs who are robbing the country and they would have to retool the schooling system that extends childhood and makes people weak and hedonistic

Not in the middle east. Only migrants do that, you fucking moron.

The same lie monarchist keep telling themselves for 150 years lol

Meanwhile, in reality, 50 percent of young adults consider leaving the country, as the government grows more and more corrupt.
Don't worry though, I'm pretty sure the gypsies will love the monetary and other incentives to have bigger families. (Don't forget: Orban is a gyppo, so it all makes sense in the end)

Ask your gf, sister, friends how many children do they want to bare

>The same lie monarchist keep telling themselves for 150 years lol
Remind me again which country seceded from your shitty union?

Eastern Europe will inherit the West.

Fuck off shill.

Ive been in hungary for vacation and this looks like the case. I bet not one Sup Forums poster would like to live in hungary

They didnt and they won't. Keep dreaming.

Just encourage sex without a condom or birth control. It'll solve itself.

Jews hate families

>birth rate in Iraq: 4.5
>Syria: 2.9
>Egypt: 3.3
>Jordan: 3.4
>Morocco: 2.5

now kill yourself in the most horrible way possible.

>keep dreaming
>has literal delusions about reality
what a dumb faggot

Hungary fuck yeah

This doesnt sound appealing or useful at all. This is a joke. Next

You can turn things around only after realizing that sex is an adversarial relationship. You need a degree of violent intensity in order to make people fuck and breed with each other. So, a degree of oppression against women simply must exist.

Whites today need to become as primal and aggressive as the original 12 Patriarchs of Judea. We need to weaponize some Old Testament methods of female treatment.

Post war countries. Saudis and others arent having that much children.

Or incentivize by lowering taxes per child or give them money for each child born.

NZ has Higher Birth rates and we are highly Urbanised with very liberal laws.

Don't make threads about Hungary, no one should know we exist.

>Saudi Arabia: 2.7
>Oman: 2.7
>Algeria: 2.8
>Pakistan: 3.5

Kill yourself.

How big is your nation? Few millions while billions of niggers have 5 babies. They will swamp you.

As you can see in the pic. Demographic trends are in motion. Even the muslim world is rapidly slowing in regard of baby making

>2,7
Congratulations. Less than 3 babies what a boom!

You can't keep leftism alive anymore.
That is a pipe dream.

Also a german admiring muslim countries imagine my shock

You are a stupid nigger with a meme flag. What do you not understand about highly Urbanised. Euro countries that are less Urbanised can support larger families if we get rid of parasites like you and we will get rid of parasites like you it is only a matter of time.

First post worst post

Truly Hungary is the last and best hope for western civilization.

Oh yeah? Liberalism is as strong as ever. Only in the us populism won and is rapidly rejected. Tough luck. Also noncountries like hungary have no influence on the world

We don't have to turn sexual revolution around, btw. We can lead it to a different conclusion by arousing male aggression and abolishing anti-rape laws and abortions.

gib lany

>Oh yeah? Liberalism is as strong as ever
Wrong again you stupid nigger.

Women dont want to have babies. Its that simple. Pregnancy is a burden, less and less women want to engage in it

I urge you to reconsider, Goyimu-san!

>niggers have 5 babies
Are they genetically modified flame retardant babies? Cause if they're not.

KEK thanks for the laugh kid.
Trump.
Brexit.
Poland.
Hungary's wall.
Norway far right party in power.
Denmark far right party in power.
Austria's new leader.
etc etc

Leftism is rapidly dying, it's practically a corpse now being decomposed.

Too bad i provided evidence to the contrary. You are wrong and your world view is wrong.

So you want to be white muslims? Cool

Liberalism isnt about social democracy you fucking dope. Also liberalism is propped up by corporations that enjoy the stability of the current period. Next

I haven't seen this level of damage control in a while.
Godspeed, Magyarska, and remember your friends when you come to rule Europe.

Those far right political powers have no intention of breaking liberalism. Its empty posturing. Even trump is just a neocon wrapped in a american flag. And brecit aint happening.

>Tony Blair isn't a liberal
>Liberalisim is right wing now
>But right wing parties are failing
The doublethink inside of your brain LMAO. Wrong again.

I provided you with evidence how in 40 years birth rate stalled with the introduction of contraception. Next

White Sharia without cowardly conservatism could be so cool. Combining open sexuality with extreme aggression and fertility... Women would be allowed to do everything they do now... except for refusing intercourse.

The oven is ready

>being this delusional
whatever lets you sleep at night without being triggered into a pissing fit kid
culturally leftism is dying too, even normies are growing sick of it
keep clinging to a corpse

Another noncountry. Sad!

Liberalism isnt about right or left. Its about freedom and pluralism and rule of law. Americans are retarded to equal liberalism with leftism

I wish our neibhours the best of luck.

I don't care i showed you evidence to the contrary that above replacement birth rates are possible in a western country with contraception now fuck up dumb cunt you are only trying to convince yourself.

Nice war room meme

If orban and kaczynski and the austrians had an intention of breaking liberalism they would exit from the EU. And they have no intention of doing so

Kys Juncker.

Still those numbers are low. And are sinking. Women dont want to have children. Maybe if the daddy is black it is more enticing to them.2

Actually, mass immigration is an anti-intelligence dysgenics plan that the elite use to dumb down the population in order to keep them in perpetual slavery.

I made a handy little infograph that explains it all, with proof.

Triggered?

>Liberalism isnt right or left
>both right and left wing parties are liberal
>left wing liberal parties getting decimated.
LMAO more doublethink. Your world view is wrong everyone in this thread is pointing out its inconsistencies, providing you with evidence to the contrary and you are so arrogant and blind you keep digging your hole.

Liberalism has nothing to do wth rule of law, they hate the rule of law and try to undermine it at every turn (especially immigration laws)
And "muh above the political spectrum" nonsense, liberalism is a left wing retard's ideology
You don't know much about how the world works or anything else for that matter

No it actually increased from a tfr low of 1.9 now go take your wrong view and post it over at reddit.

Cry moar
>Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas and programmes such as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democratic societies, secular governments, gender equality and international cooperation.

>Cry moar
Not an argument. I win.

>Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality.[1][2][3] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas and programmes such as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democratic societies, secular governments, gender equality and international cooperation.
Nope

Your country is to small to prove sufficient data. Also im sure its niggers blacking your women

3 babies is not an issue, especially if the government give you the buck they they usually keep for the browns.

>Definitions dont matter
Ok retard

It's happened before

takimag.com/article/the_dawn_of_decadence#axzz525LFjAQN

>Your country is to small to prove sufficient data.
>4 million people is insufficient data
Wrong.

except not a single word is true you dirty cocksucking liber nigger

30.000 people leave every year and the same amount comes back! it's balanced out you depressed liberal faggot

>corrupt

>OH MY GOD POLITICIANS STEAL?
>gippos

Gispsies are having less and less children, since they are forced to work or no gibs. also, if the kid doesn't show up in school, no gibs. they are slowly getting civilized thanks to Orban

>Orban gipsy

absolute liberal lie

kys or leave the fucking country already

>We wuz arabs

Are you arguing that left wing liberal parties aren't dying? How about you make an argument before you start calling people retarded or you can just go to reddit and post your wrong views there.

I don’t see how is this helping. Slavs are worse than shitskins. Lazyy, stupid, alcoholic and destructive. Belive me I currently have to live among these animals due to work.

4 milliom people is less than berlin, your cuck country is a mole on my nutsack

>every couple would have to have 3 babie
Why do you think it is impossible?

Not an Argument i win. Wow meme flag you are getting btfo.

Fun fact: When you hire a research organisation to go and ask women about their ideal family, most of them actually want to have a few kids (obviously, like babies are pretty fun). They don't because it's hard to get decent accommodation when the country is full and normal people are also struggling to pay the insane taxes necessary to maintain other, less useful, people's children.

Left wing liberal parties are losing but right wing liberals arent that different. Merkel is for example CDU - Christian democrat but you call her a commie LOL definition matter you dork. Populism in the west isnt realy that popular - wilders lost, le penis lost afd lost. Do you see a pattern?

>Hungarians are slavs
Only americans are this uneducated.

not all, maybe russia will which is ironic

politico.eu/article/how-russia-became-the-leader-of-the-global-christian-right/

>Christian democrat but you call her a commie LOL
Show me where i called Merkel a Commie otherwise you are BTFO again. Maybe you need to go post over at reddit because here on Sup Forums we expect people to back up their arguments with facts.

400 000 muslims live in moscow, just reminder

2,1=3 babies per couple

Kys shill