Why won't Americans invest in public transportation?

Why won't Americans invest in public transportation?

Is it worth having a trillion dollar debt, fighting sand niggers for oil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWffD16layY
youtube.com/watch?v=mbEfzuCLoAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>use everyone else's oil
>become the last nation in the world with oil
>take over the world
Yes.

America's very large, more expensive, and our niggers find a way to break things on a scale that makes them not worth the investment.

Plus a bus stop opening near your house can drive your property and safety values down.

America used to have the best public (private) transportation system in the world. But then the government decided lets build roads and indirectly subsidies cars.

Because only niggers use """public""" transportation

Americans hate this
youtube.com/watch?v=FWffD16layY

That looks like the red and white of the flag, enough to make a man tear up. Murica'!

We have some alright public transportation systems in the cities. Alright meaning they work and do the job they're supposed to, but they're not perfect. If you want the best possible transportation experience, you get your own fucking car.

Most of America, however, does not live in a large city. We have huge swaths of sparsely populated farmland, and the public transportation in these areas is non-existant or garbage because it would not be able to service a large spread out population very well.

I think a lot of non-Americans fail to grasp just how rural a lot of the country is when they question why we aren't like them in various aspects of life.

Public transportation in America is a joke compared to Western Europe and East Asia.

I been to New York and the subway there its worse than North Korea and Brazil.

New York is a shithole.

They aren’t fighting for the oil they are fighting for the right for all oil producing nations to only sell their oil for US dollars or the petro dollar

Nobody cares, they're mutts.

fpbp the entire Southern Gulf and the Entire West Coast is LOADED with Crude.

This has been the plan for the last 140 years.
There's more oil in Southern California and the Gulf Coast than what will be left anywhere in the world 200 years from now.

We literally can't into trains because of niggers and the oil/car company. You think with all the money they had made they would build 10 lane super highways

Better the sandnigger I don't know than the nigger I do.

countries are already moving on to renewable energy, france and germany have plans to make electrical cars the norm in the next 30 years, so you'll end up with your oil good for nothing.

Electric cars suck. I bet most Europeans will still use gas cars, no matter what their nations invest in.

American wageslaves have to work every year different job and drive around like maids. It's no use freeing those cattle, they might question Jewish lords when they get enough free time thinking about anything other than burgers, fetish sex and bible. I think new Mexicans and other Latinos who moved into USA will sooner get public transportation than white Americans, they just integrate more than original inhabitants, more sense of community.

>bus stop opening near your house can drive your property and safety values down

Wut? Having a bus stop near you means you have a cheap transport to wherever you need to go and you dont have to go far for it. Here when you are selling or renting big plus is "Near public transport, Hospital nearby, Kindergarten nearby etc" It drives property values up not down.
Oh well... burgers being burgers.

In the mean while China has developed flying electric cars

>Why won't Americans invest in public transportation?
Show me where I can invest in public transport, meme flag, that’s in Colorado. I’m not going to invest in Illinois, where there’s no ROI.

>Bus stop opens
>Niggers now start showing up around your house
>Homeless people begging for change at most shopping areas
>Crime rate goes up
>White people start moving out of the area

You see where this is going?

>I been one place and it’s worse than two place I do not see.
Now i understand the meme flag, huemonkey.

Public transport in the US is unlike that of mainly white European nations. It's filled with niggers, spics and the mentally ill. Anyone with 2 pennies to rub together will obviously much rather buy an old beater and sit in traffic instead of sitting next to Tyrones shit smell and Pablos BO.

Sage. We had this thread almost every day.

YOU POST THIS EXACT SAME THREAD AND OP IMAGE EVERY DAY
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

I was like you until I lived in Connecticut for 6 months. There really is only one reason that Americans would rather die than use public transport.
Niggers.
So much of American culture and lifestyle is about painstakingly having to avoid niggers.

9 11 truth!

building 7

controlled demolition

pic related proof! DON'T LET THEM SHUT THIS DOWN!!!

>it's another geoflag hiding memeflagfag attempts to criticize America episode.
Cowards are terribly boring.

looks like poland independence march

Youre gonna go broke buying all that copper

Better than riding a train like cattle. Mot to mention we get to blow shit up!

Public transportation attracts undesirables, which makes it unusable by the type of people who actually need to get places for productive, pro-social reasons.

I'd use it if I could carry my SCAR 17 without getting shot by the police or looking like an asshole but since that's never going to happen I'll just take my car.

Exactly. If a proposal came up to extend public transportation to my town, people would freak out and it would never pass. In the U.S., public transportation is a nigger death sentence.

I forgot you have niggers. Cant say i know whats that like.

>implying all oil is is go juice.

Get a carrybag? Or are you just using it to get attention

>If you want the best possible transportation experience, you get your own fucking car.
No. Just admit we got cucked by the auto industry

Because we don't like being crammed into train cars filled with niggers and towelheads?
Fuck off.

Too bad this does actually happen and its a weird fantasy of yours mixed with unironically racist boomer fear mongering

At least in NYC, the buses are mainly used by blacks. The subways are used by whites in Manhattan Brooklyn and Queens. I use the subway all the time, but I'd walk before I got on a bus

public transportation fuckin sux so much cock

Ivory tower detected.

The closer you get the bigger cities, when I was a kid downtown was nice, and blacker it gets the more of an absolute shithole it becomes.

Roads are packed during holidays. Trains would be packed if those were popular. Fuck off with your shit tier thread.

You Eurofags really don't get the nigger situation at all.
No one wants to be in an enclosed space with niggers.

>shit thread
Public transportation is not a bad thing id you live where everyone's white

a gold standard instead of the US dollar would actually be very desirable

it's coming, faggot. as soon as WE stop supporting the world, WE'RE gonna focus on US.

enjoy your shit hole you've made for yourselves.

Full sized transit busses drive around my town all day and night with only 1 or 2 niggers in them.
We could just rent the niggers a limousine everytime they need a ride and it would be cheaper.

>living your life according to the bus and train schedules
>limiting your travels to the transport routes
>being trapped in a confined space with strangers for hours each day
>freedom

I visited the Netherlands and wanted to go from Alphen a/d Rijn to Bumfuck Groningen. Public transport couldn’t get me there, and the closest options would have taken a full day. So I opted for a 2 hour drive.

>being a city cuck

Because we all have at least 1 car

Yes it is. You are still tricked around like cattle according to predefined schedules and routes.

Reminder that most Americans commute to work farther than some Europeans travel in their lifetimes.

Virtually all of America has public transport. It’s called school buses. Spending an hour on the bus when you could drive 15 minutes teaches American kids the value of the automobile.

>New York
>He's never been to Boston

"I'm going to say this once and then I'll thank you for your time....

People...
Love...
Their cars."

Because we love our cars and roads.

This is true. Also, Niggers.

spbp

This is all so fucking true in America. Public buses bring crime right to your doorstep. Also the regulatory shit involved in doing this is unbelievably expensive. You have to give the drivers pensions (which the state will raid to meet any shortfalls and leave horribly underfunded). In every city, mostly by convention because it took so long for the bus systems to get ADA compliant, you have to provide paratransit throughout pretty much the entire service area, where the guy in a wheelchair calls for a ride, a small bus comes to his fucking house, and takes him anywhere he wants and picks him up later for the same price as a bus ticket (or more often free). They don't have to provide separate paratransit if their fixed bus routes are fully accessible, which they almost all are now, but because they've been doing this for over 20 years they've kept the old paratransit systems in place. Another issue is personal injury lawsuits. Any fucking mistake that results in an injury, and I mean anything, you fucking OWN that person's injured body part. They'll get a lawyer off late-night TV, claim they tore a ligament or something when they twisted their ankle, and then they need surgery. This shit happens on a daily basis, people getting big paychecks for "hurting" themselves on public transit.

Don't get me wrong. The only way I go to Chicago nowadays is on a public bus that runs the 30 miles on the interstate from my outlying suburb. It costs me $4 each way and drops me right by the Sears Tower. It takes about 80 minutes in rush hour, which is something like half the time it would take to drive it at the same time.

But holy fucking shit, you fuckers here have NO IDEA what kind of horseshit is involved in making a public transit system work in a legal and regulatory environment like the US.

Is that parrot00100000011101000110100001100101001000000110111001100101011101110110010101110011011101000010000001100011011100100110010101100101011100000111100101110000011000010111001101110100011000010010000001101111011100100010000001110011011011110110110101100101011101000110100001101001011011100110011100111111

can confirm this is exactly how the scenario plays out in the US, and it gets even worse when its a train stop.
we are too expansive in housing outside of large cities for public transport to be useful. Most counties in my state have a county bus system, and they stick to moving nogs around the city. everyone outside the city would prefer to keep them there.

You're missing the point. 1 car gets you there faster than 1 bus, but 100 buses with 100 people are faster than a congestion of 10000 cars.

>plans to make electrical cars the norm in the next 30 years
It's purely political because we still don't know how to make them cheaper and how to power the entire car fleet.

The high speed train that crashed near Seattle last week had 14 pasenger cars and only 77 passengers.
Cost $180 million to build a train no one wants to take.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbEfzuCLoAQ

The only place it makes sense to build it would be places like the Acela corridor where it's too damn expensive to make it better. Our cites are less compact too making our train stations not comparable to decent european ones. finally we have ethnic tensions that europe and Japan don't have. In Tokyo the trains are clean and the people are silent. In america the trains are trashcans and the homeless sit in them all day to beg for change and get pissed off at you. And that's all assuming that another round of white flight doesn't kick in.

In short, it's just kinda fucked here and not going to get any better anytime soon.

Americans dont want public transit only career politicians do.
They get millions in tax money to waste and hire their brother's construction company to build it.

because muh freedum muh car culture muh we're bettah dan da europeons

>Virgin Europoors have to take public transit everywhere
>meanwhile Chad Americans are Bruce Aussies can drive wherever they want and where they want.