BBC documetary Young Sex for Sale in Japan (2017)

youtube.com/watch?v=cMcWEXcXcvo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbfHr_soYrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks, there's already a thread, stop shilling your shit doc. It's been posted a thousand times today.

Sorry bro, not all of us are nolife losers that sit on Sup Forums all day monitoring every thread.

Then become one, you stupid idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbfHr_soYrs

Based BBC calling out the anime nazis

Mods please ban these threads already.

Didn't they do one of these a few years ago?

>5 minutes in
"I dun know why da evil pedo police got upset with us filming a high schooler without permission! They held us against our will!"

Stupid fucking shit.

why bother? Sup Forums is over.

My bet is that she is mad they get more action then her!

If only she caused more drama, then Japanese police could have detained her for 23 days without charging her with anything.

Ah, so this is why all the Pixiv artists and Mangaka I follow on twatter are upset.

WE DID IT BROS!

The BBC brings more shame upon my nation than any of the Japanese people in this documentary do for Japan.

Someone please nuke London.

This is the 3rd thread i've seen, fuck off

do people even still watch bbc3 anymore?

>implying BBC doesn't support the people that murdered Hebdo anyway

It's online only, so I assume not. I wish they'd axe it. Their promotions are borderline communist.

Those retards at the bottom are on VICE now. Pretty funny show though.

>Akibaranger S2
>2013
Did they take four years to skew the video heavily in favor of whatever agenda they have?

Only thing BBC 3 was good for was Doctor Who repeats (if you like that shit like I did in 2007) and that one gag dub of Urusei Yatsura. That's about it

>"When you first arrive to Japan, first thing that strikes you is their obsession with everything cute."
>"Big neon signs on every street corner of Tokyo."
>Shows footage of fucking Akihabara
What the fuck does she expect? That's like going to ComicCon and acting like America is obsessed with comics.