"I can't be bothered to achieve it therefore it's unrealistic and unattainable"

>"I can't be bothered to achieve it therefore it's unrealistic and unattainable"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3822084/Fit-Mom-Maria-Kang-creator-no-excuses-diet-admits-GAINED-10LBS-ahead-edited-bikini-shoot-blaming-slack-new-workout-routine-life-challenges-stress.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soccer_mom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Maria Kang

WE

i'm sure the moms of Sup Forums will be annoyed by this

WUZ

ROASTIES AND SHEEIT

Lol Sup Forums is officially a board of moms now

That's the liberal motto and if you disagree they will ruin your life too

>this triggers the obese 56%'ers

This woman divorced, got fat, and made excuses for it.
Just proof you can NEVER trust a female.

>what's your excuse?
I remember there were lot of excuses when she uploaded this.

Take the mompill.

Proofs? Could use the laugh.

This makes me kek in a very strange way. Almost a worried, kind of fatherly concern kind of way.

Is it normal for a healthy young man to be obsessed with babies Sup Forums? I just can't shut up about them.

>tfw pro life

>excuse
more like reason

That kid got to suck those titties while you spend your time posting pictures of him on Sup Forums. I'd say he is doing better than you.

dumb whore cheated on partner to taste of bit of sub-saharin thick lipped african poo coloured negroid penis and ended up having a mutant spawn retard.

The absolute state of the European race.

>mfw

where da white corn tortillas at?

Fake news

>come in Harvey, come get bittie.

This is my new favorite macro

The 2 yo has downs lol

They didn't show the ruined pussy!

Are you kidding?

All Sup Forums mommies look like her or better.

Polmommy.jpeg

mongoloid!=mongolian
3 years old already is a soycuck, though

V-neck
Sleeveless
Goatee
>bimbo wife
>retard son

Checks out.

>mfw

the only bad thing about this is the ugly-looking mongrel kids

Moms love pole !

what the literal actual fuck!?

WUZ

Now i have to hide my boner here at work

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3822084/Fit-Mom-Maria-Kang-creator-no-excuses-diet-admits-GAINED-10LBS-ahead-edited-bikini-shoot-blaming-slack-new-workout-routine-life-challenges-stress.html

10lbs? You can lose that by skipping lunch and having a shit

KING KONGZ

Thanks, lad. I'd say she looks better here with the extra 10lbs, but to each their own. Also it appears her hubby was getting some strange on the side.

Hubby was a fool. A woman that stays in shape, looks good, and mothers your children... why dip your toes in other waters? He probably got some from a porker off of somepage.

>sagging tits
>stretchmarks
>disgusting shitskin
Noice.

IMMACULATELY CONCEPTED MARIA,
QUAN OF HEABEN N COREDEMPETRIX.

Who would have thought.

women after 35 aren't really that attractive so I'd prefer they just focus on being good mothers. If I really wanted to fuck attractive women when I was a middle-aged father I would just have affairs, but I would probably just stay faithful because it's too much of a hassle.

You ruined it

I'd find it pretty hard to have sex with my wife if she was ok with looking like that.

>tfw thinkin bout dem titties

say that again after three years of raising kids, and it's been just as long since your wife was enthusiastic at all about the prospect of sex with you or willing to put out more than once or twice a month at most.

I can almost guarantee you that she and her body were the male equivalent of keeping a fancy car in pristine shape and never letting your spouse drive it.

>sagging tits
You call that saggy?
>stretch marks
From her pregnancy you fucking dolt.
>shitskin
Hot for an Asian.

Grow a fucking pair, women don't look like airbrushed models. Her stretch marks from pregnancy are a sign of dignity, not laziness.

>making excuses for cheating
And you wonder why women cheat or don't even bother settling down.

She got fat btw

no she didn't lol. she "gained weight", which means she went from like 100 pounds to 120. this is literally her "fat" picture.

You are probably gay desu. Its ok, not everyone is fit for reproduction.

Le 52% face

120 is too much for most asians

>Not finding 3/10 women attractive = gay

Kek. Did you consider the other possibility that I'm maybe, just maybe a good looking guy who dates really good looking women?

bag solves everything

Asians aren't people

liar

>usa
>football

Is this you?

Those tots are fake... she can't breast feed with fake tits....autist

She has a 2018 calendar for sale

mom (dad)

more like feminine dads you mean, right ?

and you french scum are for letting those shitskins into your country? nice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soccer_mom

Asians are not shitskins.

found the virgin

Asians are neanderthals

niggers are evolved monkeys but still not people

ok.

Asians are basically white.

Far from it

Is that picture supposed to prove something? If anything it proves my point.

>Asians age we-

>Kang

you have white confused with pale. That's okay amerimutt, you're not white either Mr Brown nipples

I’m talking about the whole thing, on a social level, achievements, skin color, features. Asians have more in common with whites than any other group.