Europeans will make fun of american food

>europeans will make fun of american food
>this is theirs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1YdB1q3c2C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im american and that look good as fuck

?

They're use to Islamic food, and whatever African delicacy is popular for the week.

When you are not a fatty you can actually eat this kind of stuff and not feel bad about it.

Do they plan on experiencing life with clogged arteries?

This is the reason for importing sub humans. Middle class cucks are too poor to travel to eat disgusting ethno food.

Any footage of this being done onto women?
No reason.

Europeans don't eat that shit every fucking day 365 days.

>lel yurop the country with its totally one cuisine

Piss off fatso

>t. 56%

Reminder that the North Africans, Arabs and Turks in Europe would be considered white in US government statistics.. Think before you meme.
One lavish meal isn't going to clog your arteries m8..

Oh my that looks really good. What is it?

The amount of normies bringing up "Diversity is great because of the new food!" Makes me want to die. I'm sure Tyrone and Mohammed doesn't have anything we can't just make here, ourselves

>Africa
>food

What is the name of this dish?

pretty sure they live on doner kebab with how much they talk about it, "durr its so good tho" as they slurp down shakshuka

and 56% isn't government statistics, retard. Not that

What's the problem here? Dairy is the white man's food.

Looks pretty fucking delicious, desu.

This looks amazing though

>and 56% isn't government statistics, retard

What was it again? 63%? It doesn't really matter anyway given the hilariously broad and imprecise definition of 'white' used in the US.. Kinda makes me wonder why ya'll obsess over it so much when it really doesn't mean anything.

>Think before you meme me

I honestly forgot you existed. Also, just because you're like the only European nation that isn't fully BLACK'D doesn't mean you can defend your neighbors which are looking a bit dark..

That's white man's food wtf are you talking about?

>RACELETTE!!
best thing ever!!
with a nice bottle of moselwein
homemade bread, flowered up (and/or) baked potatoes and veggies from the garden.
a stew of marons (and other nuts if you like it) as a side dish are great with this.
jäger sauce, muchroomsauce or just baked (mix of)mushrooms in herbs and butter

protip: when buying a raclette cheese, let it ripe in your cellar depending on odor, ripeness and wich one when you buy it from +/- 4 months up to a year.

?

Its a swiss dish called raclette. Very tasty

that isnt US processed GM fast food junk
That is good Swiss cheese
BTW, Any European foods that are exported to Burgerland are a special version for export. They are never the same as we get here. Swiss chocolate for export is lower quality, as is Parmigiano Reggiano or anything. it is lower quality because you dont know the difference, untill you have tried it in the actual country.

Nothing wrong with it are you an abo or something ?
Euro food is the best in the entire world

>I honestly forgot you existed. Also, just because you're like the only European nation that isn't fully BLACK'D doesn't mean you can defend your neighbors which are looking a bit dark..

>t. mutt.jpeg

Keep it up. It's not sad at all...

That looks so tasty, what's the name of the dish?

Don't knock it til you've tried it
God-tier drunk/hangover food to be honest family.

And it looks absolutely delicious.

What is wrong with you?

don't be surprised if the nigger here doesn't like raclette.

niggers can't eat cheese, that's food for whites. and when you can't have something, you hate it

Dude, watch any YouTube British series on obesity. I swear to God, 90% of the piggies eat nothing but kebab. I've never even tried kebab and I don't know many who has. The absolute state of Europe is sickening

>t. swiss

literally the only "hilarious" part of US designations of white is exactly what I just explained means nothing

Hey Britbongs, you are what you eat!

This is real food.

I've had middle eastern food but I don't act like mass sandnigger immigration is good because of it, we have Greeks if you we want something similar

Looks like food you'd give a dog.

If Americans won't even eat it, you know it's bad.

We did, indeed, ask for it.

...this looks amazing...

oh and this ^^
it's french, has english subtitles.
youtu.be/1YdB1q3c2C0

nein mein liebe volksgenosse ^^
see flag

Germany has a problem with cardboard tasting food, your farmers use waAay too much pesticides and shit

>not liking a bit of spotted dick

I hope you realize Europe is not 1 country with 1 culture sharing the same cuisine you dumb inbred faggot.

le brap

>green things are bad

>frying anything
everything fried is good. that's how a literal nigger can make out good food from shitty ingredients.

also the reason for which our terroni are considered good at cooking. they litterally fry everything possible.

>designations
*definitions

And you're right, the US definition means nothing.. But that doesn't stop the US Census Bureau from using it in every official government statistic.

>implying Yanks know better

lmao

kebab is equivalent to burgers or tacos or corndogs though, don't pretend like the majority of your country doesn't eat that regularly
t.haven't eaten kebab once because the shops look repulsive

>that isnt US processed GM fast food junk
>That is good Swiss cheese
>BTW, Any European foods that are exported to Burgerland are a special version for export. They are never the same as we get here. Swiss chocolate for export is lower quality, as is Parmigiano Reggiano or anything. it is lower quality because you dont know the difference, untill you have tried it in the actual country.

True that,I have seen tourists almost cry when eating something here and expecting the flavor they get in burgerland. Even our olive oil has 2 production lines for internal and foreign consumption.
T. I have a restaurant in Santa Margherita Ligure

fuck you and your sausages, when I was in germany(northern bavaria) they only gave me sausages to eat, then I found some Italian restoraunt and I have never eaten more pasta in my life.

nice touch with the cherry tomatoes. wouldnt want to make fried chicken with fries look too dull

Kebab here cost around 3,5€ and a much smaller big mac around 5€
The price is just so good and the taste is super too no fastfood can compete here for this price

>fried chicken

Eh?

US African population: 15%
Europe African population:

The American hydrogenated oil industry scapegoated all of saturated fat as causes of arterial blockage to save themselves. When in fact natural, organic sat fats like eggs, butter, raw salmon and coconut oil are much healthier than almost all mufa or pufa.

Don't be a soyboy or corn-syrup-goy. Eat red meat, animal fat, lots of greens.

this is "raclette" and it fucking stinks, but we among the top countries regarding average life span

>fried chicken
kys nigger

i love it selfmade with peas and carrots, potatoes or mashed potatoes.
or with princess beans.

or just nibble it out of the fist while drivingsnack
my grandmama thought me the best snitzel batter ever
no ketshup though.. unless selfmade

Oh yes the good old german Wiener Schnitzel
Haha
But haxxe is still better

German Wiener Schnitzel? Are you retarded?

>Plastic gloves
Nope. That's the US.

Also, fries with ketchup?

Sheeeeit nigga...

If there is on thing worse than a murrican its an ass-licking wannabe-murrican

I'm not sure but the cheese is raclette and it's usually served in this manner.

I never said your teeth was bad?

But it was obvious I was talking about the kebab. I'm assuming you're a Pakistani kebab seller and is currently fuming with rage and seething, knowing people are making fun of dish?

The difference is, America has made the hot dog and burger popular, we've been known for them since like pre 50's. Kebab is foreign to Europe and it's bringers are filthy Mohammeds

Send some food webms

That video, kek.

Germany has some of the worst food after England and Poland.

minus flag BTFO

hahahaha

nooo.. make it yourself, don't be lazy and setlle for mediocre shit

>they only gave me sausages to eat
Stop being a beggar then dumb cunt

Give it time

Big Macs very in price

As low as 2'50$ and as high as like 5-6$ in big cities

it's still horrible food ...

What are you, some kind of fag?

looks like someone shit on it. dutch have no cuisine.

Dummkopf

World Cuisine Ranking

1. Colombian
2. Puerto Rican/Dominican
3. Caribbean
4. Mexican
5. Chinese
6. Thai
7. Italian
8. Italian
9. Indian
10. French

This is delicious. It's called Raclette and comes from Switzerland

>The difference is, America has made the hot dog and burger popular,
Europe made the Döner kebab sandwich popular m8..
>we've been known for them since like pre 50's.
Ancient history by American standards, right? Right.
>Kebab is foreign to Europe and it's bringers are filthy Mohammeds
Why do you care though, Jose?

mfw paella for lunch and then a 4 hour siesta

>Meme flag

Lmao kys Johnny...

>amerilards

Nigger it's not only sausages, your veggies are void of their natural taste and all of you try to hide it by using copious amounts of rosemary on everything

>Getting this mad that your Islamic food is being criticized

Don't you have a caliphate to be leading?

>4 hour siesta
best lunch is best lunch
am i wright?
haha

>europe is one country
>american educa-
Wait what...!?

it was in hotel, which I paid for. It was okay for a day, but I cannot only eat sausages for 2 weeks

AMERICAN SOYBOY DO NOT LIKE NON PASTEURIZE CHEESE. MAYBE BECAUSE AMERICUNT SOYBOY CAN T DIGERATE ANYMORE ANYTHING REAL THANKS TO HIS KEK FDA JEWISH CREW

Kebab is only popular in Western Europe the hot dog and burger is popular worldwide

If you come home from a party a döner is the best thing you can get

From best to worst, feel free to fill it out further.

Italy > France >
> Denmark >
Sweden > Germany > Poland > England >
> India >
> Kongo.

African food??? You must mean African slaves food from Jamaica, that would be chicken and that ain't African or Jamaican. That's just dumb American kosher/halal capitalistic shit food for the capitalistic retards of USA and some parts of UK. If Europeans took anything that exists in Africa or USA it would be better quality than overspiced low quality shit meat capitalists eat.