Would you rather be a woman?

Would you rather be a woman?

bump

no

if i were born 10 years earlier maybe. but now that society is coming to a collapse within 20 years id much rather be a man so i don't get raped and die.

How old are you?

You don't think women have it much easier, stronger orgasms, require less effort to succeed?

being born a hot rich women yes.
being a mentally ill tranny no.

>get paid six-figures to masturbate while playing video games on webcam
Anyone who says 'no' is a fucking liar.

I think sex is better for me because women have to be more in certain mental mindset to enjoy it. It’s more mental for women.

you're a weak faggot to want to be the inferior sex because of hedonism

Probably not. The appeal of being a woman in the past is you’d be taken care of and loved.

lol no

which would you rather be

Seeing my wife go through pregnancy has given me a firm no for that question.

>proceed to never, ever finding a job once you hit 30
Great Idea man

sure as long as I can keep my current body with all of its superior parts intact and everyone calls me Hugh Mungus.

Jesus christ, No.

Wouldn't you just be a man though

Only if I was a hot one and my mental and physical faculties were otherwise undegraded (so no I guess?). But theoretically I'd be 3 times as wealthy and distinguished in career, and have complete personal control over my offspring/legacy that way.

Why not? I feel like women have it so much fucking easier. Everyone treats them like a princess if they'e like a 5/10+, they can coast by on life with a beta provider, don't have to work for sex at all, and almost ALL OF THEM ARE FUCKING NORMIES. Like, I've never met a non-normie woman.

As a woman, it's so easy to manipulate situations to be in your favor and have the upper hand in almost any case.

>The appeal of being a woman in the past is you’d be taken care of and loved

That's still around.

The only cool thing about being a man is being rational and physically strong, and MAYBE making more money, but women have husbands that make money and give it all to them.

YES

You mean set life to easy mode?

let's not be assuming gender.