Polder, Hapy hollydays

Welcome Dutch anons and other people.

As always, welcome in our cancer thread. We Dutchies are a proud an noble people. Feel free to come in and have a chat. We know the rules are to talk English here, but as I said, Dutch people speak Dutch because we are cancer. We will talk English to reply on anyone who wants to have a genuine conversation. Merry Christmas and may your days become more redpilled and blessed.

Current affairs:
Baudet spoke for 5 hours with Jared Taylor
> nos.nl/artikel/2208499-baudet-sprak-vijf-uur-met-amerikaanse-racist-jared-taylor.html
Forum voor Democratie is on the rise for more seats in parliament.
> nos.nl/artikel/2208477-peilingwijzer-forum-voor-democratie-nadert-de-pvv.html
> 25th of December, King Willem Alexander will broadcast his Christmas speech on television.
koninklijkhuis.nl/actueel/nieuws/2017/12/21/kersttoespraak-koning-op-25-december-2017
> Some people in parliament wants Camiel Eurlings to leave the national Olympic comitee, because he used domestic violence on his girlfriend.
nos.nl/artikel/2208983-kamerleden-dringen-aan-op-vertrek-eurlings-na-mishandeling-uitspraken.html
> The father of public-gay-tv-personality-and-major-of-Maastricht-fucker Albert Verlinde died.
telegraaf.nl/entertainment/1469661/vader-albert-verlinde-85-overleden

There is a Polder discord server, feel free to join:
/VeCae8r

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXWsHc9D8IY
youtube.com/watch?v=8-wrV__VTf8
youtube.com/watch?v=rpg30EBLVxg
youtube.com/watch?v=JoD1RZjckBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Albert Verlinde died.
>85
>confusion
>mfw it's his father

Wat hebben jullie toch met het woord 'kanker' dat dat steeds moet worden rond gegooid?

Dat is om de burgers te kiken.

>telegraaf
>giving a fuck about some faggots father

OP is one hell of a retarded faggot

Omdat het kan(ker)

It's good to be a faggot

thierry rode pil over israel

thierry rode pil over ras

Why is there a Turkish flag inside the eagle?

>die hele post

Kanker, wat is er mis met normaal spellen?

die gast is zwart. ff inclusief zijn aub

youtube.com/watch?v=AXWsHc9D8IY
de ewige happa

When will the madman break the partijkartel?

Kankerbek houwe nou

ik ben ook hapa fvd’er. pls no bully

beter hapa dan Appa

youtube.com/watch?v=8-wrV__VTf8

Je moet je kanker bek houden.

youtube.com/watch?v=rpg30EBLVxg

Ik heb wel gelachen afgelopen week met alle laffe hazen van linkse snit. Oh oh oh wat waren ze over de zeik. Topshow.

>(((geert))) posten

had verwacht dat ze een autist naar voren haalde die alleen krijst (één van jullie), valt me dan toch weer mee van NOS

Is Nederland een leuke plek om te wonen?

Outside Amsterdam it's good. Best to be outside of the Randstad. Cities like Zwolle, Nijmegen, Eindhoven, Groningen are good places to live.

Generals are reddit tier

sweden is reddit tier

how do you feel about me coming to take one of your jerbs?
generally speaking, how do you guys feel about immigration?

the only job Romanians get is truck driving or flower picking. But most of them are pick pockets.

Gypsies out!

Dank je. Ik kom uit Schotland. Het is een prachtig land, maar de linkervleugel domineert het en ik vrees dat het in de toekomst alleen maar erger zal worden.

I'm no gypsy
so you're ok with it?

You speak proper Dutch. Very nice.
Yeah, we also have the left side rooted deep in our society. Still many mayors and other people in government are from the left party (PVDA), even though they lost big time last elections. However, there is a strong right wind blowing so I have a bit of hope that the right wing parties will come with better immigration laws.

No muddies no niggers
Btfo

I only see your kind playing shitty musical instruments on the streets begging for money

i'm reasonably white
selection bias? perhaps there are some in the factories and offices as well. but you would not see those in the street...

I'm fine with people coming here to work. I see no problem in that. There are jobs that most people here don't want to do. Flower/vegetable picking, working in the cleaning industry and other jobs that still needs to be done. However, as long as you immigrate well and don't be a rude cunt, it's all fine.

>how do you guys feel about immigration?
lovely, makes me live tip top comfy in bucharest.

Do you want in your city more or fewer muslims?

FEWER FEWER FUHRER

youtube.com/watch?v=JoD1RZjckBc

>mfw er blanken zijn die geen blank en dominant europa willen
Letterlijk een genetisch defect.

Are DENK /ourguys/

Bedankt, maar ik zou zeggen dat mijn vaardigheden in het Nederlands lang niet zo goed zijn als je Engelse vaardigheden. Wanneer de rest van de wereld jouw taal moet spreken, is het ook leuk om iets van ze te leren. Schotland stemde dit jaar meer naar de rechtervleugel, terwijl Engeland meer linkervleugel stemde. Dit hield de Conservatieve Partij aan de macht. Ik heb echter niet het gevoel dat dit voldoende is. Je hebt ten minste FvD en PVV. UKIP is niet relevant.

If you want imams to be payed for by taxpayers and not supprevised by the goverment
Want a "racial discrimination register" who will ofcourse only used against the majority. thus huwhite Europeans.
If you want the definition of refugee to be people who are fleeing poverty from the other side of the world. Meaning a poor somalie being a refugee in the Netherlands because he is poor.
And if you want a drastic increase in immigration then ja
DENK are your guys

He despices Jews so that's a good thing.

You have to go back Ahmed!!!

definitely

>There are jobs that most people here don't want to do.

Not for a wage that necessitates they live in a shitty one family home with ten coworkers (or in their bosses truck) and would leave them utterly unable to support a family that isn't living in a country where the costs of living are far lower than in the Netherlands.

The absolute state of lavendercucks, unironically arguing for more current day "gastarbeiders", why am I even surprised.

How do Dutch view Russians? Do Russian tourists demonstrate their impressive hash-on-a-ciggie-in-a-bottle smoking skills?
We need Dutch politicians to convice Putin to legalize weed, we could use all that empty clay to grow dank autoflowers in the summer, our economy would fucking boom like never before.
Also can I just come like Ahmeds and not get kicked out? I can do any job in the weed lmao industry since I'm a grower myself.

Oh nee, Israel doet aan geopolitiek. In een buurland nota bene! Als België afbrandt in een burgeroorlog zouden wij de Vlaanderen toch ook helpen.
Flikker toch op.

weed is degenerate

>We need Dutch politicians to convice Putin to legalize weed
The dutch that are so inclined can't even convince their own government to legalize weed so I doubt this would ever happen.

>Also can I just come like Ahmeds and not get kicked out?
Just claim to be an oppressed muslim from chechnya, or a homosexual seeking asylum.

>weed is degenerate
Your mom is degenerate.

>(((israel))) steunen

Dutch imams are now paid by foreign governments. Especially Turks and Wahhabi's. Dutch Turks and Berbers are dumbfucks that always listen to them. It's literally the only good thing DENK proposed.

Good job with the parentheses, we might not have noticed otherwise.

>flag
>unaware of freedom of movement for workers within the EU

HEB JE PANNENKOEKEN VANDAAG

>Opposing totalitarian societal doctrine wants to get your state to fund its further expansion
Lavendercucks unironically applaud it.

MySides.jpg

(((((Niet genoeg daglicht zien zodat je para in je kleine hoofdje wordt))))
Doe es neuken, knap je van op.

>>unaware of freedom of movement for workers within the EU
I'm aware and I oppose it strongly, like I do nearly all aspects of the EU. Stay in romania, please.

>steunt israel
>neemt anderen de maat dat ze para in hun hoofd worden
koop een stuk touw

Look at me I'm Europe! We haven't massacred eachother for 70years! :-DDD only took a hundred million people to figure out we should maybe stop killing eachother XDDD. oWo the Balkans?! They are not Europe :-PPPP.

Ga niet op joden haten omdat zij wel iets van hun leven maken.

>niet geroodpild zijn over de joden
wat doe jij hier

> It's literally the only good thing DENK proposed.

What is good about letting your own taxpayers fund imams while not having a single say it what they autisticly screech?

All foreign funds should be halted immidiatly and taxpayers shouldn't pay a single shekel to fund their own colonisation.

I go where I please

Our media is close to being as anti-Russian as in the US (MH17 probably has played a role in that). Other than that I rarely hear negative things about Russia. Most people prefer hating on Moroccans, Turks and Poles.

>I go where I please

Who pays, decides. I'd rather have my own biased government instead of the Saudi's or Erdohan. Imam's spread vile shit, defund them.

Fuck off Achmed

Lachen vooral, /pol is een online apenheul.

>Who pays, decides.
No, who governs decides. Also wat is jizya?

dit draad is een kankerdraad.

schandelijk schijt

randtad deed dit

ik ben uit

fuck off leaf kike

A tax payed by non-muslims in the Caliphate pol brings up to show "muh ebil mudslimes" they never tell you non-muslims preffered it above the alternatives as the jizya tax was still a lot lower than the alternative. (Byzantines)

De naam is Baudet , Thierry Baudet.

Wat is er mis poffertjesblad?

Oh Ahmed.

nice attention to detail on the tongue

Thanks Burger!

Optiefen kanker blad.

Love you too.

>Thierry exposed D66 die tegen joods rasmixen is
4D GANZENBORD

>Lycamobile

Dit is al lang 5d schipper-mag-ik-overvaren.

Het is Nederlandse traditie.

doe niet zo raar

Schipper-mag-ik-overvaren was best hardcore vroeger

Heeft iemand een pic van dat Iraanse wijf waar Thierry het op doet?

It's not cool at all.

>de nieuws bv
dat is gewoon de joop op de radio

Doodsoorzaak nummer 1 in Nederland.

nee. thierry houd het heel geheim

Zo zit het maar net.
Het het is ook een mooi voorbeeld van succesvollege integratie van Nederlanders met een Marokkaanse migratieachtergrond.