Getsuyoubi no Tawawa thread

Where is kouhai-chan going this Monday? Will the tawawas be alright?

『ぎゅうぎゅう詰め新米キャビンアテンダント』(再up)
Novice cabin attendant stuffing in tightly (re-up).

Some context would be nice, but it's probably just a mundane business trip where they don't fuck despite a little sexual tension.

Why is she so lewd?

Because she's a one-sided sexual wish fulfillment character.

I only looked at the 100th post carefully last week, but is Ai-chan now a... K-chan?

I thought she only recently became a J-chan! Or is the "1 K" celebrating, like, 1 million overall views on Himura Kiseki's tawawa drawings instead of a K-cup.

wew

Why is this shit blue?

Because that's the color the artist went with.

It makes it feel comfy.

Pretty certain she's actually a K now

Being the lesbian best friend must be hell.

>See? I can touch these without getting arrested!
Benefits!

She's a magnificent smug bastard.

>Getsuyoubi no Tawawa
What the fuck does this mean

getsuyoubi げつようび 【月曜日】
adverbial noun / temporal noun:
Monday

Maybe (although is that what the K in means?)

But even if Ai-chan is K-size now, she only fairly recently became a J-cup, right? Would really reaching a 100cm promote her that much? (I thought J-Cup would be in the 100 cm range anyway.)

Change that fast is scary...

user, you don't have to keep deleting and reposting. It's good enough.

Cup size is related to bust size but it doesn't work like that. It's the difference between the bust and the ribs. It's the size of the cup. You can have a 100cm bust and be an A cup if you're just built like superman.

Wait, is she saying she lotions up her boobs for salary man?

wow embarrassing

>not like this

ぱいずり

This is a legit thing for people with large chests no amount of scaffolding is going to keep the tawawas from moving but the lotion keeps the chafing down.

I was sure I was conceptualizing 'cup' size alright, but putting it that way, that 'built like Superman' comparison... Yeah, I get it better now.

So wait, does this mean Ai-Chan may have technically not added more to the chest, but actually lost some weight around her waist, if she indeed went from a J cup to a K?

The measurement that determines the difference is in your picture.
Bust(on the right) and under-bust(on the left) the waist is not part of the calculation and under-bust (basically the ribs) isn't a place that a lot of fat deposits so you would have to loose a ton of weight for it to change much.

It looks like I missed some good stuff over the last few weeks.