Justin Trudeau

Prove that you aren't a blind hater and say one (1) thing you like about this man

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/opinion/john-ivison-liberals-to-buy-peace-by-fulfilling-promise-to-re-instate-life-long-pensions-for-veterans
business.financialpost.com/news/economy/forget-donald-trump-justin-trudeau-is-now-the-biggest-obstacle-to-pacific-trade-deal
youtube.com/watch?v=WjXpaygIsMk
hooktube.com/watch?v=w8PvxGqXdNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He can beat conservatives.

Ivanka digs him.

I shook his hand in Paris back in February
He genuinely smelled nice. Like sandalwood and vanilla
His corpse will be lovely to autopsy

He's white

He will fuck shit up so badly that we'll get our own Trump.

The princess also would bang.

i'm sure he can give excellent blowjobs

He does seem like a person you could actually be mates with

he's hot and also very patient with hostile reporters

What type of normie cocksucking mates do you have faggot?

He respects the troops and veterans.

nationalpost.com/opinion/john-ivison-liberals-to-buy-peace-by-fulfilling-promise-to-re-instate-life-long-pensions-for-veterans

ITT: hormonal teenage girls

Justin has nice hair.

He got right back up and actually won.

I honestly thought that was a girl.

>that webm
He won you dunmbasses

let me start by saying he represents everything i hate. and that has literally nothing to do with his shit politics.
- he is that guy that hits on your girlfriend after you get into a fight.
- he is that guy that will never pay you back.
- he is that guy that floats through life, winning for the most part through no actual work.
i don't want to hate on a guy for existing, but i do.

Everyone loves him - except some racists, xenophobes, bigots, antisemites, and homophobes.

He's the opposite. You really need to meet him.

Sounds like you just suck at life

He'd let me sleep with his wife.

>he is that guy that hits on your girlfriend after you get into a fight.
LMAO this actually seems to fit him. One of my friends was always trying to get my other friends GF. Admittedly she was really attractive, and the guy wasn't exactly nice to her, but the level of sneaky underhandedness to try and jump a girl and steal her while she's emotionally vulnerable can only be described as pathetic.
And pathetic is probably one of a first words that come to mind if I were to describe Mr. TrueDoe

my one positive thing is he always has good skin tone. He can thank castro for that.

He's not my president.

>Jared the cuck.
He attracts fine women.

That he lets me fuck his wife.

would suck he's boipussy

Cuba Libre!

He's secretly a huge Trump fan.

I'm sitting here trying to think of one but I genuinely can't.

How about he's not a globalist?

business.financialpost.com/news/economy/forget-donald-trump-justin-trudeau-is-now-the-biggest-obstacle-to-pacific-trade-deal

It's impressive that the bastard son of Fidel Castro can become PM of Canada

>For one thing, the Liberals are continuing to fight as defendants in the Equitas class action lawsuit, in which they maintain that the federal government has no legal obligation to its ex-soldiers.

>For another, the election pledge to re-establish life-long pensions as an option for injured veterans remains unfulfilled.

>The plaintiffs can be forgiven for their anger at government duplicity in the case – Liberal MPs joined their colleagues from other parties in voting for a House of Commons motion affirming the government’s moral, social, legal and fiduciary obligation to veterans. Yet lawyers later disputed any “duty of care” principle, arguing the motion should not bind the federal government.

Nigger, your own article proves you wrong. The only thing Trudeau cares about is using soldiers as photo op props.

Well at least he is white and not some half breed nigger like Obama

he makes me laugh.

He makes the Cathy o brien book so we all know this little,maggot was tortured, raped and put on mind control while growing up. Hes probably in such a trance that he has no,clue what's going on.

He'll be dead one day.

He is very handsome.

nope. i'm a blind hater of the leaf king.

>Nigger, your own article proves you wrong. The only thing Trudeau cares about is using soldiers as photo op props.
Some people are just never happy. He needs to be fair to everyone. Plus it's the MSM you're reading this from.
It's a lot more than conservatives ever did.

>I wish I was like him
You tried to bury it but this was the most honest compliment in this thread

give link

He akes care of himself physically. Other than that he’s wretched.

I like you.

1. He was knocked down, not knocked out.
2. Proof he can take a punch youtube.com/watch?v=WjXpaygIsMk

You're welcome

you sure about that ?

I've heard his mother was promiscuous as well
There is definitely room for this theory

Fpbp

He has beaten Brazzeau who beats women

I can't. He's a worst human being then joey smallwood and that's saying something.

I live in America, so I literally know nothing about the guy. When people say he was a gym teacher or something, I have no idea if that's true. I, like a vast majority of Americans, have no idea who Canada elects PM, and gives zero fucks about it.

He seems to be white. That's my compliment.

This. Nobody in America cares about canada.

Meanwhile, he's actually a creepily androgynous fem-boy that makes women uneasy. Look at what Emma Watson said after meeting him

He's a blackmailed homosexual pedophile globalist.

this

...what emma watson said after meeting him

well post it you fucking chode

everyone loves him, except those with functioning brains

>he's not a globalist
>literally replacing the native population of his country with 3rd world refuse

even for bait this is retarded

of course a mindfucked german thinks these things are desirable

i am sorry for what our people did to you

she was a whore
his father was a communist agent. the deterioration of canada started with him.

Day of the rake when

Trudeau has higher approval ratings than Theresa May, Donald Trump, and Malcolm Turnbull. Except for Bill English, he's pretty much the most popular leader of the Eternal Anglos

He's accelerating the inevitable, necessary collapse.

I don't like anything about him because he's an idiot.

>He won you dunmbasses

How many times has he won like that?
What are the symptoms of post-concussion syndrome?
hooktube.com/watch?v=w8PvxGqXdNM

He is good at spending 20 minutes on 1 question about ethics commissionaires.

>agree to charity boxing match as small name politician with another smal name politician
>never boxed before
>starts training
>video of him sucking at boxing before he never boxed before
SHILLS POST THIS
>keep training like an alpha
>gitgud
>win see
Meanwhile Scheer is taking about love for Israel and feminism.

>most popular eternal Anglo
>French
Plantagenet revival when?

I cant stand the guy but hes a good way to show my illiterate politically ignorant student friends how easily they can be tricked into supporting bullshit. After he got elected and started dragging his feet on legalizing weed, most of these morons got whiny saying that he didnt really want to do it. It was their first taste of being lied to by a politician.