>Jesus, the Muslim

This is the final straw!

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=lJA-DseUtWY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The published this on the day before Christmas no less (in Germany, family celebrations etc are traditionally on the 24th).

look how the design is... the muslim version is pointing upwards and the christian version is pointing downwards.

up = spiritual non physical
down = totally into matter and everything physical

one could say everything non physical is gods domain and everything physical is satans domain since he was "cast down" to earth and is the lord of this world.
didnt satan offer jesus to become king over every earth kingdom ?

never mind the spiegel made it a perfect mirror cover.

>muslim jesus goes ssj

>never mind the spiegel made it a perfect mirror cover.
It is called Der Spiegel after all senpai.

terminally retarded

Sources?

They are just doing what mohammed did to trick Christians and Jews back then.
>yeah we think he is a prophet we agree join us read the "new" edition
>Moses gave us the commandments here are the updated ones trust me
Then stab stab stab

the fucking homepage of the journal maybe?
spiegel.de/

@topic: Jesus is in fact depicted as a prophet in the Koran, as every educated person should know; the way the Christian version is shown on the bottom is telling though.

>Jesus is a prophet Islam everyone should know
But not the son of God and Muslims don't follow his teachings and you only want us to know to plant the seed to convert.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AHMED. Your days are numbered.

>the fucking homepage of the journal maybe?
Its not there for me but mby it got censored for my country or they actually removed it.
Well we all know what would happen if the reverse would be done on their religion and this is gonna keep happening if this faggot christian dont start to judge back, punch back, "do onto others" fkn passive christinas...

well yeah, I guess those differences are pretty much what that spiegel story is about dude, big surprise here.

So what was their intent here to piss off Muslims by depicting a prophet?

Pretty sure he is refering to ''as above, so below'', which is a doctrine of the kabbalah.

For some reason Muslims don't mind that when it comes to Jesus. Almost as if they don't think he is a prophet just a pawn to make it easier to lure Christians to join Satan.

A final straw for what? Are the Germans now in the streets burning mosques and hunting Muslims? Are there protests demanding the end of immigration and a new election? Nothing like that. There will be a 1000 more "final straws" and nothing happens.

this !

the germans will wake up when the hordes go from house to house and rape and kill anything that will not convert !
thats the sad truth... thats what will be the last straw.

Well they are stating a fact though
Muslims revere Jesus as not just a prophet, but also the guy which will lead them into salavation during the apocalypse. In fact, it goes so far as to state the Bible as a word of god, corrupted by men.

What do you expect, those hoaxes are copy pasted from one another. Sure, they are better than most pagan shit.

Nope, you can see from the small black text on the left which one is the actual top and bottom. Muslim is top, Christianity bottom.

>black text
>the left
>Muslim top
>Christianity bottom

What a disgusting sentence. There are propaganda masterminds behind this cover.

>end of immigration
Only a uneducated subhuman would want that. Limit immigration to the educated. In fact, limit citizenship to the educated, native or not.

Yes, according to Muslim belief (Islam came well-after Christianity), everyone is a Muslim.

Jesus was a Muslim. The Roman pagans were Muslims. Moses was a Muslim.

Mary and Joseph were Muslims.

Saul the jew was a Muslim. Absolutely crazy

I hope your country finally bites it. You Germans are a bunch of godless cowards and you deserve to be destroyed.

You do realize that you can flip the cover you dimwitted baffoon?
"Der Spiegel" is literally writted on both sides, as is the barcode.

The altright is just a rebranded version of SJWs

>literally being this "enriched"
So, when will you take some action?

From what German I can read the title is
>what binds (unites) and separates Christianity and Islam
Now, obviously it's provocative to publish this a day before Christmas but the less cynical side of me thinks this might be an attempt to get all the Muslims to understand why Christmas is so important in Germany

*born a muslim
It goes so far that Jesus is promised to unite the christians into islam

If you look at it, islam is just arabic mormonism
>literally a sect of christianity
>religious center is in a desert

prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
>super saiya-jin
>conquered arabia outgunned and outnumbered giving birth to a major civilization because Allah willed it
>antisemitic, homophobic religion for the alpha male
>muslims follow the rules of the holy qu'ran

Jesus Christ
>give the other cheek, weak religion of cucks
>christians don't follow the rules of the """""holy""""" bible
>didn't conquer anything and had the romans follow christianity for political and not spiritual reasons adding pagan stuff to christianity and just fucking it up

for me the choice is clear

>Limit immigration to the educated

>believing that most muslims even know what islam is about

Come on, most of the planet's muslims are illiterates, you think they've read their own book?

I can not express my anger when I saw that.

dont forget an angel gave the massage not god him self !
angels can be fallen ones.

As rare as it is, an educated african, beforehand integrated into western secular culture (as in, before he even arrived) is more worthy of citizenship than all native druggies, hobbos, menial workers et la.

Hand over the sauce RIGHT NOW.

The archangel Gabriel though.
Literally most of their religion is just the Bible rewritten, the rest is just adapted for desert life and well to deal with the issues of arab culture.
For a fact, before islam, most of their cities were just large brothels.

>antisemitics
>invented by semites

Sad!

>(((Springer))) tries to pander to sand nogs and keep itself relevant by being provocative
Their economic situation must look like shit. Next year they probably try to pander to unironical Nazis, because this will not help them grow anywhere

"preislam muslim" was a term coined for monotheist abrahamic prophets

>Other cheek meme
Weak bait

And when you open the magazine, all the words are flipped as well? No, there is a clear correct way to determine which side is the top, by the conventions of print in our civilization.

>The altright is just a rebranded version of SJWs
The altright is the strategy of the SJWs (a winning strategy) inverted to serve white people, rather than to serve all of white people's enemies collaborating against us.

>all native druggies, hobbos, menial workers et la.
Id rather have to divert resources to re-educate and re-abilitate them than bringing niggers into countries then have what americans are having right now, tiptoeing around the word nigger, delusional cases of invisible "racism". What a pathetic existence to burden the whole EU countries FUCK THAT SHIT.

Lobo from DC?

>Springer

It’s SPIEGEL you idiot mutt. Spiegel means mirror in German.

No, he is right, every single time you insult Muhammad to piss off a muslim and they assume you are a Christian they will insult Jesus and Christianity in the most vicious way, they don't care about Jesus or his teachings.

>The archangel Gabriel though.
thats said... but according to the bible satan must have been cast down way before.
so my guess would be that it also could have been the great deceiver.
because why would god himself give the massage before but now seams to busy to do it himself ?

>come on Muslims don't
Yet blow up everywhere simultaneous when Mohammed is depicted.

Taqiyah always

No. If u insult Muhammad they get violent and kill you. There was this cartoon who mocked that guy and they went after the cartoonist, it ended up with 6 dead. They are nothing but savages and their actions show that, and the whole inciedent happened IN US. So they were "westernized". Mediocre muslim my pale white ass.

No. We don't turn our back on our family, dixie-nigger. By your loic, why not replace all the whites in America with Asians? They are less brash, more educated, and prefer not to work with their hands.

To answer the question, we don't do that because Northern Europeans, whites, Europeans, etc. are a familial racial group. No foreigner is as close to us in genetic makeup as the white family living next door, and the same way we must treat our children and cousins with preference, so must we treat our race over the foreign. The biological imperative is the ultimate objective of life, not some bizarre image of a "high IQ" country of mixed race brown people.

BASED SUPER SAIYAN JESUS

>my pale white ass
>white ass
>(((WHITE)))

U brought a tear in my eyes, here's to you bud, ive been listening to that song for 30 times on repeat yesterday, i hope u enjoy it as well:youtube.com/watch?v=lJA-DseUtWY

I wrote
>look at the black text to the left
>he lacks the reading comprehension

Of course you retarded low IQ burger spastic subhuman retard. LOOK AT THE BLACK TEXT ON THE COVER DEPICTING THE PRICES OF THE PAPER ON EVERY COUNTRY. THERE YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS THE ACTUAL TOP AND BOTTOM YOU FUCKING RETARDED MONGREL. This was a few lines of text written in your native language and you were literally too retarded comprehend that. Gas yourself.

>(((Springer)))
(((Ahmed)))

Yah...im inherently wacist, just decapitate me already, cuz im starting to run out of white guilt...

Destroy islam Save humanity there is no other choice
Genocide is the answer

Jesus is considered a prophet of Allah though so I guess that's a thing they could've meant
not that I care about the shilling glass magazine

>let me just offer this factoid Christians about Islam
MIDF

Not that you care, right.

He's right you know, they do consider him a important figure. Ol momo had so little faith in his new cult that he had to piggyback of the success of a previously established religion.

Muslim here, I believe that Jesus was a Muslim because a Muslim is just a person who submits to the will of the God, the one and only God, the God of Abraham. I don't know why this is rustling the jimmies of you cowardly right wingers, did you not know that Islam is an Abrahamic religion and believes in all biblical prophets, Adam, Noah, Moses, Jesus etc ?

>the fucking homepage of the journal maybe?
>spiegel.de/
post a deeplink, they won't get sheckels from me

2 religions even and most laws were straight copies and even their language is a bastardised version of Aramaic Hebrew. Main difference change was commanding with instructions how to infiltrate trick and kill everyone else and promise of end times once all people are Muslim. Entire religion designed with conquest in mind. No doubt written by satan. They even lie about being offspring of Abraham.

hmm, nothing there...

The Quran has a whole chapter dedicated to the the virgin Mary. Inform yourself you idiots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

Muslims respect Jesus and believe he was one of the holiest men to have walk the Earth and the Messiah to the Israelities. We also believe that he will return before the day of judgement and establish the kingdom of Allah.

but they're only like this because they already got destroyed and brainwashed for 75 years you retarded potato nigger

>tfw you'll never attend a German family Christmas celebration

dont worry user there are plenty of germans in your country.

Reminds me of this

so the jews are really waiting for the messiah for nothing? he did came and was jesus?

No no you see Jesus was a lie too but not a lie you see you should join Islam oink oink taqiyah

WTF

The Jews rejected the messiah and crucified him. You just have to read the Talmud to understand the Jewish view of Jesus, they believe he was a false prophet. a wicked man and that he is being tortured in hell in the most gruesome ways.

Obviously, living by the flesh and you will go where satan and his angels will go, into the lake of fire, you're stuck thinking Earth is the real truth when in reality the spirit is the true and this material world the false, the Body dies but the soul is forever

>“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
John 14:6 KJV

>“I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.”
John 10:9-11 KJV

t ahmed

>quotes a passage thag doesn't exist without Jesus name written in texts before Jesus came to earth.
Yeah yeah and Zionist protocols meme but Islam loves Jesus join us and become one with the moon God Satan and enjoy 300 virgin boys as reward for driving a truck on the street of Paris.

Jesus Christ is the promised messiah and has come and redeemed the world already, at the end times He will return and take possession, this is from Revelation 4 and onwards, the Jews will believe the messiah has come when it is the antichrist whom will help them rebuild the 3rd temple before The Lord sends His judgements

You're as lost as the muslims, the Lord Jesus saves and if you come to Him, He will save you

>“For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”
John 3:17 KJV

I'm Christian. No idea what would make you think otherwise if you are Christian as well. We stand up for our Jewish brothers and sisters and we need to repeat history with Muslims once more.

Jesus wasn't just a prophet but God himself manifested in the flesh, and being so the Son of God as well, He is the only intercesor between Us and the Father, only through Him is there salvation and no other way, you believe in the Lord and that He is risen and at the right hand of power until all enemies are made His footstool.

>“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.”
John 1:1-3 KJV

Forgive me, was thinking you were an evolutionist, let the Lord take care of the muslims, the gates of hell will never prevail over the Body

No problem. Unlike Muslims who rely on rewards of the flesh to worship we know salvation from God is absolute and Christ is eternal and in life or death we will walk with him through joy and hardship. We have real faith and also unlike Muslims we don't need to lie and assassinate to spread the word of the Lord nor does the Lord require such evil because he is all powerful in all things and not Satan demanding blood and fire.

MERRY CHRISTMAS brother.

God is absolute, He is does not beget, not is He begotten. And equal unto him is not anyone. Your beliefs border on polytheism, that there are two Gods (or maybe even three if you count the "holy spirit"). Many Christians do not believe in this sort of a God

you really believe Jesus would side with you goatfuckers pedophiles? out of your minds, all of you deceived satanists

>this retarded
So Jesus is a prophet to you and his prophecy can only be found in our bible and you say his teaching are a lie and wrong but then proceed to claim he is Muslim and holy to you as you put Christians on the cross throughout the middle East for centuries.

Go to hell, oh wait you are already going.

Why are you defending the Talmud if you're not a Jew? Do you even know what that book says about Jesus and the virgin Mary ? Consider pic related.
Do not lie, you are a Jew or maybe you are a retarded evangelical Christian which is frankly worse. Christians have never been pro Judaism, the rightings of Martin Luther and the majority of clergy of catholicism prove as much. Jews were expelled from Christian lands more than 300 times. Watch this documentary to understand how Jews have tried to manufacture this false idea of Jews being the "chosen people"even when they rejected the Messiah Jesus Christ and crucified him

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4

You are dumb kraut. Really dumb. Read and educate yourself before

Lies but nice taqiyah. As a Christian I study all works of the Lord and as God commands Jesus Christ I follow the old testament and all the commandments to the best of my abilities.

I know when I die I go to heaven to be with my family people and Jesus the Lord. You will either be burning eternally or having sex with girls against their will. You can't pretend you don't know better as you chose to serve Satan. You are damned for all eternity you and all your evil servants of demons. We will vanquish you. Light always removes darkness.

Jesus never existed. He was a character invented by the Romans for the purpose of quelling the rebellion in Judea. There is ZERO physical evidence to prove he was ever a real person. No first person accounts, nothing he built, nothing he wrote, nothing he owned, no remains no nothing. The Flavius family pulled his character straight out of their collective ass. Titus Flavius is who the character of Jesus is based on. Free yourself from the lie that is Christianity.

>muslim
>his birth marks the beginning of le CURRENT ERA
>islam started centuries later

yeah i fucking doubt it

Jesus needs to save us first

It’s pretty clear that Christians are mythical creatures, they don’t exist. The true followers of Jesus are those who eat, sleep, and pray like him. The 12 disciples fasted after Jesus’ departure, and Muslims obey his Teachings whereas the “Christians” neglect these laws.

According to the Gospels, Jesus was circumcised when he was eight days old.

On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived. (Luke 2:21)

Today, Christians are not circumcised like Jesus, so they are not Christians at all.

Jesus said that he had come to uphold the law and not to destroy it one jot or one tithe. The services now held in today’s churches were developed long after Jesus had disappeared. Many of them come directly from the pagan Graeco-Roman mythological rites. The prayers they use are not the prayers which Jesus made. The hymns they sing are not the praises which Jesus sung. Due to the innovations of Paul and his followers, there is no revealed teaching left as to what to eat and what not to eat. Anyone given a “Christian education” today eats what he feels like. Yet Jesus and his true followers only ate kosher meat and were forbidden to eat pig’s flesh”

Tattooing is forbidden:

" 'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD. (Leviticus 19:28)

Drinking wine is forbidden:

Wine [is] a mocker, strong drink [is] raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise. (Proverbs 20:1)

For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence. (Proverbs 4:17)

The modesty of dressing:

I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, (1Timothy 2:9)

>Ahmed begs you to join Islam that loves Jesus by claiming he never existed
To hell Ahmed.

You will not go to heaven because you reject the teachings of Jesus have abolished religion and religious ideals and embrace secularism. You eat pig unlike Jesus, you sleep around and let your women be whores in contrast to Biblical teachings, you have children out of wedlock, you use women as sex objects, you are drunks and drug abusers, you embrace secular decadence instead of the teachings of Jesus. The Bible condemns you.

Nonsense...grow up.

Jesus never existed fool. Never.

>doesn't know Christians in America circumcised shortly after birth
>doesn't know the law is to do it before you pass and doesn't have to happen on 8th day
>uses this argument without saying that Muslims don't do it on the 8th day proving they don't follow the word of Jesus.
>doesn't know Christians fast lol we do
>claims tattoos are forbidden but ignores that the law is in regards to what type of tattoo and that when you get buried you cut them off and it is ok either way ok.
>drinking wine is a commandment literally a must and Muslims don't because Satan gets sick from holy wine as we learn from bible angels and DEMONS don't drink
>Christian dress modestly and cover what is required it is again in the bible and easy to learn Muslims cover unmarried children and have sex with women before they bleed which is a crime detailed in the bible again showing Muslims are Satan worshippers as you try to breed with girls that can't have babies and you should never have sex unless you intend to procreate unless barren from age.

You are going to hell Ahmed. No matter how much you sin your station in hell will never be as good as the prostitute who accepts Jesus in her heart and rejects evil.

Islam is a scientology tier shitty Christianity rip off of course there are similarities

All religions are cults...all of them. There is no God. Atheists are the only rational people on earth. All believers are mentally ill.

>atheists
>rational
Merry Christmas