Are Russian men cucks if their women are lining up en masse for foreign dick?

Are Russian men cucks if their women are lining up en masse for foreign dick?
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPRMuFcIAXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Jews slaving off Russian women, and replacing them with chinks for Russian men to procreate with. Sad. Death to all jews

Would you say no to this woman Sup Forums?

a man is not responsible for every women in his country

nice excuse

What is scamming for 500$, Alex

they still come over
youtube.com/watch?v=IPRMuFcIAXM

Russian men are wake af. Drunk mgotws hanging all day with their mates... just another version of pol sans the tech overhead.

But he is right, you moron

white women in general, my man

Cucks like you are why Islam will win.

The men are much more likely to be alcoholics, druggies or dead. You can't marry a dead person yet.

Most of these things is a way of leeching money off of you so...

arent there more women than men in russia?

I guess the same is in Russia where dumb roasties think foreign men are always rich and knights in shining armor. Then they get pumped and dumped and worst case scenario they end up with a brown kid like my retarded cousin did.

Not really. They're lining up because our coutries are shit, not because they hate men here

They're lining up for your money mostly.

>they end up with a brown kid like my retarded cousin did.

Are there even any niggers in Lithuania? How the fuck is that even possible

this
They see Western men as a way out of their country, not because they crave 'foreign dick' so get your shitty fantasy out of here, retard

99% are scams trying to get money so they can "buy a plane ticket to reach you"

Who is responsible for making your country non-shit, if not the men of your country?

200 hundred years of Russians fucking ass in the ass
He was a really dark turk.

Fucking hell. *Russians fucking us in the ass,

there are 9 men for every 10 women between the ages of 16 and 35 in russia. it's basic mathematics.

I like what you said first better tho

off yourself

>200 hundred years of Russians fucking ass in the ass
That we do.

YES IF THAT IS THE CASE

White women have melanin receptors in their vagina that makes them cum harder when a non-white penetrates them, that's why millions of white polish, Ukrainian and Russian women, who live in countries with very racist local males leave to Germany and turkey and breed with turks

Asians are superior to slavic shits women, just as bad a white roasties these russian whores are. Lucky russian males getting good deals if they get hot chinks.

If that were true, all girls would prefer chinese guys over white guys,but as it stands, no girls prefers anything over white guys.

as it turns out most places in russia are kind of a shit hole and people there seem to think america might be a better place to live despite their general view of us as a "frenemy"

Yes just as there are many rich lonely women in your area just waiting for you

Apparently in my world only Asian women are looking for romance, thanks Hiro

Immigrant Turkroach here. What the fuck are you talking about, mate?? I have never seen/heard/read anything like this...

50% of men between 18-50 are practically constant drunk and of them 20% are ugly drunks. Wife beaters, kid beaters, all that.
Everybody has the right to a better life. Russia is failing them.

all men are cucks to this guy. by which I mean if this guy had access to your woman for like a week he could probably get her to cheat on you

If the girl doesn't like that particular dude, just replace him with an equivalent that she does like, you get the point.

It's cuck fantasy shitposting. Just ignore it.