Remember when the POTUS was actually cool?

remember when the POTUS was actually cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if by cool you mean a traitor with the mentality of a 9 year old girl

>cool
sage in all fields, kids

Yep. Especially yesterday when he signed the Tax Reform Bill into practice.

old good times

yeah

>black
>cool

I assume you're talking about trump.

What about him was actually cool other than him being black? And isn't it a little racist to think all black guys are inherently cool?

Quite the contrary old bean, it's racist to not think black people are cool.

Yes . But that was 1961 and it was
JFK.
Cool and then some
That piece of shit imposter you put up is hopefully going to Gitmo with his Tranny wife/ man .

Wearing mom jeans
>cool

>if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
>okey dokey
Obama was never cool

What a fumbly dumblyretard

Stop supporting Black Lives Matter

Remember when people knew mexicans were white?

Sup Forums cartoon version of me

Remember when the POTUS fucked children, drank their blood and was married to a tranny?

No, your mum

Yeah I definitely wish we could have Andrew Jackson back in the White House.

I WANT A SNAZZY JAZZY ZIP ZOP ZOOP PWESIDENT AGAIN!! NOTHING SAYS I'M IN CHARGE LIKE BEING A BIG EARED BASKETBALL SHOOTING NIGGERFAGGOT!

yes

fuck off shitface.

Yes

hello fellow white man

No one was born the last time there was one

Yes. But that was before these guys decided they didn't like the nigger anymore and hated his choice for a replacement even more.

Nice job morons.

Whiter than you Muhammad

You literally can't get cooler than this guy.

>fake facts
>fake pic
>justin trudeau
Leafs need to shut the fuck up considering they're ruled by a literal cuck.

Yep, keep calling the lower and middle class morons. Surely that will win you more elections.

NO

I remember when he got humilated in Cuba. What a fag. Clinton was better.

OP

Remember when the POTUS killed Gaddafi for threatening the petrodollar and created a failed state that serves as a haven for terrorists, human traffickers, and slavers?

Remember when the POTUS allowed ISIS to grow unopposed, establish it's own state, and commit genocide against Christians, sabians, and other religious minorities?

Remember when the POTUS traded multiple terrorist leaders in exchange for a captured military deserter?

What a cool guy.

Obummer wasn't cool, stupid euro poster.

Don't forget the Snowden scandal.
Obama was utter pig shit.

Word. But I couldn't just keep listing his failures endlessly, otherwise the there would get too long before I posted, and I'd get no (you)s.

only 65k for hot dogs and pizza? I guess he never really did have a real job in his life and had no fucking clue how to manage money.

He didn't even fucking know there are 50 States in the US and he couldn't even remember his religion!
#Muslim Nigger Swine!

youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE

>nigger
>cool
Hello, cuck-central

>remember when the POTUS was actually cool?
Sure, Obama was fucking off and having a good time. He ruined the country.

Now, we have a hard-working president that is stressed over the mess that the Nigger created. Imagine that, Trump is working while the Nigger didn't.

>Nigger, working.

Sincere question - Why do all my FOIA requests for Michelle Obama's gynecologist continually go unanswered?

#WeKnew

I too remember when our war criminals were cool.

Remember when the president of the USA trashed people who drink diet coke for being fatties yet he drinks 12 a day?

At least Obama never had any scand.....oops.

MSM covered up for him like they did for all the pedo pervs friends.

Only low IQ niggers and white liberal Anti-American trash retards voted for Obama.

Gotta love Bush
>our enemies are resourceful, but so are we. Our enemies never stop thinking of ways to hurt us, and so do we

y-yeah

Hehehe Got 'em!

Neck yourself Sam-bo

What is it with Americans and anecdotal image evidence

i can't believe no one has posted Obama's opening season pitch yet

>Trump is working

riiight

All that is 'left' of king niggers legacy is 10 trillion in debt, a shitload of illegal aliens (or as cucked soy just warriors call them 'undocumented' citizens) and free phones.

IMPEACH!!!!

[Comcast Gold™ package required to view this post]

The assumption that blacks are inheriently cool is the root of the entire hipster movement. The left is the party of the hip. It's all circular.

that wasn't when king nigger got off the plane. How about comparing their Saudi visit? They had a parade for Trump and sent an uber driver to pick up Barry.

What the hell is this?

At least king nigger wanted to give away 1 billion of theUS taxpayers dollars to fight a boogeyman.

Wait, how is that a good thing? Thanks you God for King Trump!

Its John Podesta's and Stephen Colbert's mentor!

Great News - the Scmidt is going to hit the fan!

Google CEO steps down (because he was trafficking kids for his buddies).

#TheTruthIs'Out'There

Took Obama two years to get his first "major legislation" passed, and it was undone this past weekend. Trump finished his first within his first year, and it's basically permanent

Is there some special significance of getting off the plane? And you do know China only did it to appeal to Trump's ego? Before he went there, he wanted to tariff their trade and label them as a currency manipulator. When he left, he'd signed billions in trade deals and no currency manipulator suit.

Also source? Because news sites say he was greeted by the Prince then formally greeted by the king at the palace.

Haha mate it took Trump a year to pass a tax bill in a republican majority senate and congress. Couldn't even repeal fucking Obamacare

All that graph shows is that Obama was shit at golf.

lol Obama had super majorities in both chambers of Congress. Get fucked faggot

And then lost them.

He mismanaged a lot of other peoples money.

That ought to count for something.

yea so down to earth

>mom jeans-wearing male feminist
>cool

The current president is cool.

Obama was a nerdy criminal with a masculine "wife" and hideous, slutty daughters.

Let's see...

>Trump
>rich, alpha-male superstar and business legend who married multiple supermodels and achieved global name recognition before even considering politics

>Obama
>limp-wristed community organizer with less testosterone than his wife

Your definition of "cool" sucks, OP.

Reminds me of Youtube's trending page. I
clicked on it this morning and saw a YouTubers
react to the top videos of 2017. I'd seen only 1
of those videos (Indeed, the only good one
too), and wasn't surprised that one of them
had a gay cartoon scene. To the degree that
Obama was 'cool', was to the same extant as
a dangerous fool. I don't even blame him really,
but the agenda of the interdimensional physic vampires. They want truth dead.

Doesn't that dude suck Reggie White off.

STOP OBONGO POSTING

>alpha male superstar that marries supermodels
a fat white man in his 70s with a tiny dick that bought his wife from a 3rd world country that went bankrupt a few times and got his business from daddy, with the lowest approval ratings in the history of the US, that's riding the coat tail of the man that saved this economy after, you guessed it, another white guy fucked it up

or did you forget already Sup Forums? how Bush fucked us bigly. its ok tho you can thanks trump for being PRO ISRAEL AND ANTI ASSAD

hahahahahahaha

Trump could fuck up a wet dream.

remember when OP wasn't a retard?

We'll see what you and your wife look like when you're 71, champ.

Donald's Chad credentials were established a long time ago.

I would rather have a strong leader that doesn't take bullshit than a yes man pansy.

>Doesn'tGetIt.png
It's a play on his own size that he is aware of.

Trump is the one who said the election system is rigged. He knows, because he's the one colluding with the Russians to rig the elections

>Its John Podesta's and Stephen Colbert's mentor!
PizzaGate is pure fabrication. None of it was even remotely true. It was a test to see who are the most bone-jarringly gullible fucktards on the planet. Congratulations, you're an idiot.

Yes I do. Shhhhheeeeeeeeiiiitt!

>bows while shaking hands
>"nandato?"

>remember when the POTUS was actually trying to destroy our nation?
There, fixed it for you.
Fuck Obama and The Deep State.

you're a piece of shit

Satanic Spirit Cookers must Hang!

Do It For The Children!!!

You just don't know how bad it really is.

You tried to buy the election for Hillary and you ost.