WAR IS COMING

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/366174-marine-corps-commandant-theres-a-war-coming

how fucked are we pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/366174-marine-corps-commandant-theres-a-war-coming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
twitter.com/AnonBabble

beyond reckoning

Russia has a smaller GDP than Texas. Why do people keep acting like it's a global power like during WWII?

>The JEW-S-A going to start another war

Shocking development.

Because they have nukes.

North Korea has a smaller GDP than Germany.

Who would win in a war?

War will not come. Glorious leader Justin Castro will remind the world that diversity is our strength and killing our enemies makes them win.

and a lot of them

Just take a brief look into history...War is always coming.
Welcome To The Material World.

yeah? when was the last time London was bombed?

>The Hill
>blog

The war is already here. Most just don't see it.

>muh GDP
hi Shlomo

we all know the krauts would love to see london burn again

Communists are tripping, time to BTFO....
We have had enough of their fucking around behind the scenes

>yfw you get to see the world burn

We have a boss president now. The US will be fine. We just have to keep an eye on fagnadians with their poetry rehab shit that Castro is doing for terrorists.

When is the last time war wasnt going on?

I wish a real war by the people happens in my life time, instead of all you faggots that go die in foreign shitholes for kike bankers.

Its been time to bring a real war to these kikes doorsteps. The bankers, the pharmaceuticals, the politicians. Kill them, their wives, their children, their mothers, their fathers. Every last piece of shit that has lined their pockets on the suffering of man.

Money doesn't mean fucking anything lmfao.

Norway one of the richest countries in the world. Would get their fucking shit kicked in by Russia.

Idk you were already pretty fucked, I’d say mild Saturday evening.

So do we, that doesn’t mean we’re afraid of them. If we’re gonna die we’re gonna die. I hope a few dozen hit China in the process, fuckin ungrateful gooks.

Specially because when real war happens everyone would want to pull out their shekles and the (((wealthiest))) nations (highest denbts) will have to pay debnts and the (((international economy))) will collapse

War is coming. I can feel it in my bones.

GDP is a poor indicator of a nations Industrial Capability, and ability to fight wars.

This is especially true if a Nation has limited international trade.

Why come they never said things like this before other wars?

It's also true, if they don't have to pay for a massive Navy and a worldwide force, and they don't plan on going that far.
And what resources they can take as they move

>I hope I'm wrong, but there's a war coming," Neller told Marines stationed in Norway, during a visit there, according to Military.com. "You're in a fight here, an informational fight, a political fight, by your presence," he added.

>The commandant pointed to Russia and the Pacific theater as the next major areas of conflict, predicting a "big-ass fight" in the future.

>"Just remember why you're here," he said. "They're watching. Just like you watch them, they watch you. We've got 300 Marines up here; we could go from 300 to 3,000 overnight. We could raise the bar."

>Neller’s visit comes amid tensions between Russia and NATO allies. Russia warned neighboring Norway that the presence of American troops could hurt relations, after Norway decision to host a new unit of U.S. soldiers through the end of 2018.

He’s not wrong. The Russians are much farther ahead on the information war than Americans. It’s likely the Russians will stir the pot. When you’re own government officials are pushing for the same divisive groups that Russia is paying ads for, conductor we have a problem.

Indeed.
Its like the ruskies didn't blitz through Crimea, split Ukraine in two and Europe did fuck all about it.
But muh shekles mean they're not a threat, rite bois?

explain the qt

Everyone knows russia is pushing for WWIII
Seriously, there will be no peace in europe for as long as russia is not balcanized.
Hillary Clinton would have resolved russian issue if only she has won.

Damn correct there is a war coming, and through it Aztlan will gain it's independence from the federalists.

VIVA LA RRRRRRAZA!!!

Yeah.
Romanoff treatment coming to Jew's for Christmas this year.

is this the reason that trump imposed the isreal move causing tension with the entire U.N.?

Indeed

Russia and Europe are both pushing for it. Don't be stupid or treat us like idiots.
The EU is building a military for a reason and they already have NATO. On top of the never ending talk from globalists democrats in both the US and Europe treating Russia as if they are the enemy already.
The EU sucks hard. If it weren't for that fact that Poland and Hungary are in the way, and they are trying to save Europe, I wouldn't give a crap if Russia took them out. But there are some nations in the way that are trying to save Europe still. And they do need to be defended.

Just remember to fight for the correct side.

And they are all always fucking drunk. Nation of degenerate street scum retards. Lowest white IQ on the planet.

Not very fucked. The public is universally woken up to the kikes games and after 9/11 there isn't a damn thing that will budge Americans as far as false flags or oodles of bodies and blood. They're gonna have to pitch war for a good transparent reason or go fuck themselves.

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/366174-marine-corps-commandant-theres-a-war-coming
GERMAN TECHNO IST FAHR BETTER THAN
LONDON GARAHSH

No only that but it has become a very profitable enterprise. War fuels the economic machine.

Major war will endure after March of 2018. It should not affect mainland Europe or that of the United States. But it is coming. That is all there is to be said.

Is it a race war?

Because that's the only one I care about.

because they have more nukes than everyone else in the world combined

Oy vey Goy! What do you mean you don't want to serve your country!? Be a patriot and join the military today!

Best military ever USA baby we been at war since the beginning.
>Fireworks.jpg
>Baldeaglebeingmajestic.jpg
>'Merica.jpg

you're here, so you're a autistic neet with nothing to look forward to, it's understandable you think war is cool. your sister, however, is probably lamenting all those black dicks she will miss out of shoving up her ass, though

Ukraine?

That general sounds like he has no idea what he's talking about if you read the whole little speech. He just has a hard on for Russia.

That's exactly what isn't going to work this time, on any side.

saved

No.

Baka-chan

Cause kukistan(Germany) isnt allowed to have a military LOL, of course they can spend their money on better things and have a great economy.

I've been telling you this for years you cocksuckers

What a retarded ass comment

You're welcome.. We need editing on this one when they are talking to the eye.

Few months ago at a kids consert

any source? how do you know? does Ukraine count as mainland europe?

How exacly is europe pushing for war? as far as i know germans can't even affoard ammo so they train with broomsticks. Russia on the other hand invaded three independent european countries and changed the borderline with force. Not a single country did this kind of hostile actions since WWII. Imagine how much taxpayers money we would have saved if only we wouldn't have to care about russia as well. We have more important problems to solve right now, like china, and russia is the pain in the ass. Its like this annoying bee that refuses to fly away.

>Uses memflag, calls other Shlomo

Being a slave to Israel doesn't work if you know you're serving Israel.

i dont wanna go to war :(

Um hello? You think we just deleted all ours? We invented those shits

It would be pretty comfy watching the livestreams and threads while drinking European tears at their countries getting slaved.

Do they actually ride Roos? One would think that would provide a painful jostling of the almonds.

Low-IQ brutes make the bravest and most fierce soldiers. I wouldn't underestimate them too much.

Ahhhh, no.
We have more nukes than the rest of the world combined.
Also more aircraft carriers.

i read this in trumps voice

I hope it's a big one. War is good for business.

> fierce soldiers
You misspelled cannon fodder

>The commandant pointed to Russia and the Pacific theater as the next major areas of conflict, predicting a "big-ass fight" in the future.

Where my Putincucks @?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Same shit, but you already knew that

i saw 2 military planes fly quite low right next to each other at night in an arc across the sky.
ive never seen anything like it.
i hope there will be no mushroom clouds.

I'm already a veteran who got my government fuck job in the middle east. Looks like it's North Korea for you poor bastards. I'm actually damn tired of watching American sons and daughters of the poor coming home in bags from all points of the compass just so fat, rich politicians can gloat about being a Superpower.

Russia has 7,000
US has 6,800

>there's going to be a war in the future
shocking prediction!
oh wait this is earth so that's true 100% of the time
what would really be shocking is a high level military official coming out and saying that there's never going to be another war again for the rest of forever

user, have you not been paying attention to what’s been happening in South America or Mexico?

That's how Marines train, like there's always a war coming. This is making a moto-speech into some sort of cryptic warning.

>literally who
>i have a prediction

>"There's a war coming"
EU BTFO!!!!

Just in time to for me to be out of draft range

>>literally who
>implying General Neller is a literally who
But yeah, he probably is if you aren't/weren't in the Marine Corps.

Did you check the army generals twitter posts from 1935-1940?

you think those numbers are accurate

No shit. The trumpet kike in office just sent military to Eastern Europe and weapons to Ukraine. Russia has already stated they might go fully into Ukraine if that happens. Dumb shit trump is going to send white boys to die for no reason

Can't wait.

A.)They have.
B.)It was just a moto-speech to a bunch of Marines freezing their asses off and probably bitching about being there everyday.

i'd love a world war.

i seriously would. all white countries would be instantly protectionist.

>die for no reason
Go back to mexico hombre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
Ukraine had 3rd biggest nuclear weapons stockpile, they agreed to get rid of it in return for independence and american protection.
What do you think was the message sent by USA to the whole world the day russia invaded ukraine and usa didn't respond?
Why do you think neither iran or nk is willing to get rid of their nukes? Meaby because of what happened in ukraine?

Youre foreign so I will be nice
The US is always at war. Our greatest military weapon is that our economy does better under war conditions whereas other nations' economies do worse
There will always be war because we need war

With that flag my hopes can not be exaggerated.

Ukraine had 90% Russian population in 1990.

The media as well?

>listening to marines
Let them eat their crayons in peace.

>US army
>White

HAHAHAHA

i find it hard to belive, do you have any source/data to back your words up?
also you said "ukraine had", what happened to all this russians than? i have never heard of some massive migration, if there was 36 mil of people migrating overnight every single media would shout about this.

>you will never see Russian tanks going through US cities because Russian military is shit

Fuck, how can I show my support for Putin if you guys can't even invade us ;-;

Poland is the only one I care about there.

Top 10 Marine generals