Men's rights activism is a gateway drug to becoming a nazi

Horrifying. There's no defense of the vile alt-right, a group of violent, angry white males against human rights and things like equality and diversity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uN1P6UA7pvM
kiwifarms.net/threads/david-proud-cuck-futrelle.22172/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for father's rights and the revokation of women's suffrage

the alt right are the same kike controlled faggots that you communists are.

Give me one reason to be alt right outside of being filled with hate

Holy mother of cherry picked statistics! How do you think the rates would be if single mothers and single fathers were 1:1 instead of like 5:1??? Single mothers also tend to be poor so more crime. Dumbass

Here's another stat for you, faggot.

>posts absolute meme flag
>expects to be taken seriously

Pick one, low calorie faggot.

Wrong. Look at all the people here who support the new tax bill that punishes divorced men and gives women even more incentive to end their marriage.

Well, it's not wrong. I got here like this:
>Roasties being scum to me IRL -> Watch MRA videos -> Watch anti-feminist videos -> Watch Milo -> Watch Jared Taylor -> Sup Forums
The whole fugee debacle might also have played a role.

Bump for mens rights

Honestly is there anyone better than jarred taylor. He mentioned his personal mentor once but I cannot find the video at all. Source?

Yeah man, too bad with his twitter and shit. I really hope they don't also kill his YouTube. His thoughts,opinions and questions are always interesting and insightful, whether you agree with him or not.

Well he's not wrong. Many alt-righters such as Neo-nazi Chris Cantwell started out as MRA and most likely incels. They'll resort to Asian women (because let's face it, a modern stacy is not going to sleep with that guy) and then claim they are "honorary Aryans". Fucking posers.

Alt-righters ARE by definition filled with hate, and 99% of them are incels.

sage

Exactly, I rest my case. Sup Forums is a giant group of angry virgins

Not even remotely relevant

>you need to unplug the projector

Pro tip: Most fringe right male have subservient wife/girlfriends while most fringe left male are transgendered soy boy faggots

Care to explain yourself faggot?

>August 17, 2017

>Virgin insult
Implying we even care dumbass, sex is meaningless in these times, so whenever someone throws the virgin insult I cant really take you seriously

Hate, the left keeps using that word, i domt think its as bad as you might think. Afterall the left hates the west and everything created by males right? The alt right is basically self preservation

>you just don't understand white christian American males are the most persecuted group in the world!!!

t. Everyone ITT

Not wanting to pay for roasties = nazism.

Said cuck

LOL

>getting demographically replaced and institutionally oppressed to the point of societal exile
>constantly getting hate propaganda directed at you from Jewish media

But if I take issue with this then I"m a hateful virgin racist right?

Just take it then. Geez, come on, what are you waiting for? Take it! TAKE IT FROM ME. I mean, were just so stupid, right?

>if you fight for mens rights you are a nazi
Wew lad

I don't hate cockroaches when I squish them for coming into my house. It's self preservation.

Lem me fix that for you mr journo:
>the virulent reaction against even the mildlest forms of mra is the gateway drug to the alt-right

Come out and say it. A free thinking mind is a gateway to leaving leftist insanity

That's fucking nothing. We have male life expectancy that is only slightly higher than male retirement age, while women spend more than 15 years on retirement on average.

Hate gets things done.

So, people having rights is... facism, huh?

do you even hear yourself when you talk?

just claim t be sleeping around with other people and its k.

tho the law is horrifying. I sleep in a friends place whenever I visit - is it a de facto relationship? what a shitty law...

I would never let that slide without massive revenge. Not kidding.

>doesn't understand statistics or cherry picking
>has nothing but numbers pulled out of ass
>memeflag
Piss off shareblue, kys

Well apparently I'm a neo nazi womyn hater for not liking the new shitty Star Wars so I might as well be a meme men rights activist too....

I think it would be worth some time in prison to teach this roasty that she has no right to shit.

This. Once you support something that is not inline with the progressive vision of society, like MRA, you'll notice how the left wants to destroy anything and anyone that doesn't conform to their vision of the world at all costs. Once you realize that non-whites overwhelmingly want them to do so, you get redpilled on race.

Lol I started out as a nationalist first then grew up hating women from15 onwards.

I guess being a bitter virgin has its perks

T. 26 whitefag

meme flag losers with iq below niggers

Oh gosh, I guess we'd better ban fucking video games then. :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=uN1P6UA7pvM

As a lefty MRA Sup Forums can stay the fuck away from our movement thank you. Your racism is just as bad as feminist's sexism

to be filled with love and optimism

Racism is completely logical and backed by mountains of evidence, you're just terrified of attracting the anger of the mainstream. Guess what, they already hate you

Never hateful to love your people and country.

theirs more and more gateway drugs.

vidya
d&d
magic the gathering
star wars
football
attending college
comic books
film

as every interest and subculture is comsumed and destroyed by leftwing egalitarian fanatics it creates another pool of nazis. this whole "how X is a shorthand for naxi," or "how X is a gateway drug for nazism," headline is always just one more group has pushed back against and woken up to what is happening.

But I thought drugs were good in your opinion

Nah, I've always thought that MRAs and MGTOWs were fags who didn't want to be responsible for women or children. I was actually a feminist who turned into NatSoc, Hitler was also one as well.

>massive revenge. Not kidding.

DELET
>David "Proud Cuck" FutrelleOwner of "We Hunted The Mammoth" and Supreme White Knight
kiwifarms.net/threads/david-proud-cuck-futrelle.22172/

good thing jews are rescuing goy wars from those dirty gentile nazis!

Men's rights activism is as sad as it fucking gets. Imagine being so spiritually castrated you need to create an "activist" movement to "defend" (read: whine about) the rights you claim to be losing. Imagine feeling like you are losing in modern Western society, which is still incredibly well off, which is still pushing massive technological advances yearly and in which lives tens of millions of people still living well.

A woman costs society $150,000.
A negro costs 200,000.
Women are confirmed the niggs of gender, or is it the negroes that are the women of race?

It's funny because I am such a sucker for counter culture I was a raving leftist till mid 2000s then went hardcore right

Feels good being on both sides now I am a centrist

I know, right? Pff. "Black Lives Matter".

Don't know what you're trying to say, I don't follow social media because I have better things to do.

You sound pretty out of touch for the kind of social commentary you're making.

Strange. I came to MRA from the Alt-Right. It was the logical continuation of embracing traditional values and rejecting the Jew.

how about make rape legal

And you are completely out of touch considering your argument is resting on some retarded social media trend.

What came first? The negro or the eggbearer?

Youre mom isn't too out of touch considering her fat fuckign butte is resting on my stupid DIIIIIICK

>ad hominem
I don't know much about him other than they are wrongly trying to send him to prison for years for using mace on some scummy communist agitator but I can tell your narrative is bullshit.

>They'll resort to Asian women
And your moral high ground is gone, as if you ever had any.

>X by definition filled with Y, and 99% of them are Z
You are everything you're type claims to be against

I know, right? Pff. "Womens rights".
"feminism"

Imagine being so obtuse you think think men don't have injustices worth advocating for. Imagine being such a piece of shit that you dismiss them and their valid complaints because, 'the west is pushing massive technological advances and some are still living well'. Imagine thinking you are making arguments at all.

He was a lefty first.

What’s wrong with hatred?

Oh yeah, how dare anyone challenge the idea that men can't possibly be disadvantaged? That's literally Hitler!

Don't you know how awful it is to strongly dislike something
Not the things I strongly dislike though, that's fine

Well, excuse me for wanting to bridge the artificially-imposed divide between men and women in our society, which is driving low-birth rates, high divorce rates, high single-motherhood rates, etc...

Give me one reason to be left outside being a cock loving faggot