Eurobros, how many EU army initiatives does your country take part in?

25 out of 28 EU states take part in the EU army.

There are 17 alignment projects which have been started. Austria is part of 4 of them.

1. "Deployable Military Disaster Relief Capability Package" led by Italy

2. "Military Mobility" for military transports by air, train and road led by Germany

3. (EU TMCC) - "European Union Training Mission Competence Centre" led by Germany for EU training missions of e.g. Kurds in Syria

4. "Cyber Threats and Incident Response Information Sharing" led by Greece

>Greece
>Italy
>Germany
this isn't gonna end well is it

But I fucking hate Kurds

I thought Greece is top notch in cyber threat stuff, no?

Why are they using image of finnish larper?

>>they gave our army disaster relief.
PRAY NOTHING WRONG HAPPENS.

It's not a matter of skills. It's a matter of can you idiots work together.

No, you can't. If it wasn't for Bretton Woods, you fools would have probably tried to destroy yourselves a few more times.

we are
problem is that both us and italy got fucked over by the eu (krauts) so we'll probably to leech gibs even from the military stuff and eventually the whole thing will dissolve

>It's a matter of can you idiots work together.
Greeks speak excellent English. We Austrians too. We are both tourist countries.

>Deployable Military Disaster
>led by Italy

Yeah that totally checks out.

>Why are they using image of finnish larper?
Finns are among the most pro-EU people and love to EU flag.

>so we'll probably to leech gibs even from the military stuff
I doubt it. You love your military more than you love your debt.

Our police is top notch in many stuff like >counter terrorist police force
>Drug trafficking
>cyber security
>riot police
The problem is that Jewpras and our leftist government don't let them do their job properly

eh not really

Why do they do this? This is NATOs job ffs. Fucking EU cancer.

Yeah, we love OUR military, not the eu's

our police has been restrained for decades now
uni asylum isn't new
i blame the eu for this

It's a waste of taxpayer money.

I have an uncle who's a retired colonel. He got assigned as an army information station chief in Brussels on behalf of NATO. He told me they were glorified and overpaid IT monkeys with nothing useful to do. He wanted to go back to Greece and lead a regiment again even if the salary was 6 times worse in comparison.

>90%
Bullshit, it is absolute torture to hear my countrymen speak english.

He can't even wear his beret right let alone wearing a beret into combat
Jesus christ how horrifying

Leftists governments after the the glorious junta

>He wanted to go back to Greece and lead a regiment again even if the salary was 6 times worse in comparison.
But he could not. He should have just lived the high life with hookers and booze in Brussels like Farage.

Just another step towards making EU into it's own country.

and bundeswehra yet again menages to ommit their post-war agreements good job Germany.

He is a green beret, faggot.

Berets are supposed to be worn with the symbol over the left eye. He is doing it right.

>speka da english
No! Not what I meant either. YOU FUCKERS CAN'T GET ALONG.

Just a reminder the Council Of Europe are the ones who have pushed for all this migrant shit, and considering how the EU is a bureaucratic mess that has everyone's word mean the same no matter how small or big, shit was complicated and fucked. The Left and The Right are both wrong when it comes to the EU. They both misrepresent it, and they both employ their own Jewish Tactics to discredit it or make it out to be worse than it really is. Is it perfect? Fuck no, but it's the best chance Europe has for being United. To be honest, the problem is fucking Germany and Sweden. If they weren't a part of the EU, I can guarantee you fuckos wouldn't be so against it because it wouldn't have such horseshit behind it.

>ND
>Pasok
>leftists
wew

We can get along if we have a mutual enemy.

Globalists preparing for WW3, I hope you people understand this is not a joke and it will happen, the Alt-right and white identity is a drop in the ocean of hurt we will experience, by the time we are in the thick of things you will be praying God to make you a painless death.

Enjoy shitposting until then.

Everything in the political spectrum left of laos l consider leftist that includes new jewmocracy with mijewdacis and their antinational policies

>YOU FUCKERS CAN'T GET ALONG.
But Greece and Austria are good bros.

Shit accent doesn't matter you can still do it

Thats interesting. And coincidentally the denizens of the pure sand-nigger ghettos in our country makes up about 14 percent of our population.

I think he means anyone getting along with germany
never had a problem with austria

>led by germany
>led by germany
>led by germany
>led by germany
Europe is stronger together!
...p-please do all of the work Germany.

they are top notch, the greek way of life is somehow very secure when cyber got invented. must be the gyros or something idk desu

>Italy
>Germany
Oh fucking hell, noooo
It's our destiny to be defeated, with allies like these who needs enemies?

>this isn't gonna end well is it
dunno... Which side are you going to be on this time?

>We can get along if we have a mutual enemy.
That's not enough because the purpose of the army is to win the enemy so when the enemy is defeated what will happen to the army. If only we could find countless barbarians to slaughter like we did with the Roman empire

the chinks
gas the krauts

>with allies like these who needs enemies?
So in which projects are you involved? Seems like you signed up for 2 of them.

Seems Poland is part of ESSOR which is led by the French

Dunno about that mate, at least our accent in English doesn't sound as obnoxious as the German accent.

What about the neutral countries? What about the ones with conscription?

I have no idea how any of this is meant to work or what it is meant to achieve.

>5% of the brits don't speak english

>do all the work
That's not what "led by" means.

>lead by greece
>lead
>GREECE
Why not? I guess Slovenia will be leading the european Navy and Bulgaria will provide the medical staff.
Maybe we can get Malta or Cyprus to lead the orbital strike force of this mighty european army as well.
This is bullshit.
We should just get Germany, France, Poland and Spain to merge their armies and be done with it, the other countries are too irrelevant to make a change and italy can't be trusted.
Germany provides industry and logistics, France provides special forces, intelligentsia and Navy, Poland provides 1m90+ chad vodkanigger soldiers and Spain provides good Franco era spies, engineers, police force and cyber, Spain is a world leader in military cyberware.

>Cuck army

Lmao and yet they will still do what the US says, they will still be Americas bitch. How does it feel to be owned Europoors?

They are all the BASED POLES I keep reading about.

EU army = US army

don't do it. Our job was to get rid of them not to be their bitches

It's coming folks.

I think It's old folks from Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. Not that half of London can speak english, just it wouldn't appear in a chart.

DAILY REMINDER

Unelected President Jean-Claude Juncker is the EU Army's top chief in command, search engine it

Just joined the Irish air corp, imagine ill be hearing more of this soon

>Eurobros, how many EU army initiatives does your country take part in?
No idea. Where do I find out?

It's not Juncker anymore is it?
Juncker was proven to be a spook shilling for JewSA lobby kikes while he was PM of Luxembourg btw.

yeah but are you PREPARED FOR PEACE?

No it isn’t. No one speaks Scottish in Scotland, it’s the equivalent of Cornish - it’s made up as it goes along. Everyone in NI speaks English. Wales is the only one where a substantial amount of the populace speak something other than English as a first language. And they’re all still fluent in English.

>native men join army and die for the hundreds of millions of shitskin migrants invading their home countries, raping their women and draining their wealth

It's >95%, not just 95%.
Learn to read, kraut

This comment is as stupid as "HURR YUROP USES THE US FOR MILITARY DEFENCE!!!1111"
How completely unaware could you be?

seconding this. Where you you get your info, austriabro?

It's my fetish.

The only reason Russia doesn't invade is because US troops are in eastern europe as well as Americans supplying eastern euro countries with the proper military equipment to defend themselves. Dumb britcuckistani, go bin a butter knife while ahmed rapes your sister.

Europe will never be united. We shouldn't try this stupid united states of europe bullshit.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

You know that there is some jew who came up with a formula that shows the building up of weapons and armies is guaranteed to lead to war?

I'm just saying. Seeing Ireland has a similar percentage and given their immigration numbers are much better than yours I thought it was the celtic old people being counted here, not shitskins. We have the same problem btw, even 3rd generation berberic scum speak a broken half-french half-berbero-arabic gibberish. Even gypsies are better.

Military disaster........italy........ahahahahahahahahahahh

Most these countries don't even pay the proper amount for NATO and now EU expects to get their own army?

>burgers think their government does it out of good will and not because they want control
Thats a nice meme you have there user, shame the only reality here is that you're 50%.

That's a quitter's attitude Hans.

>Russia doesn't invade is because US troops are in eastern europe

Sure thing. It surely has nothing to do with Russia never invading any country ever in its modern history. Unlike America, which has invaded 100 countries or so.

And then come with Crimea, they had an independence ref and freely in a free and fair election joined Russia.

>Unelected President Jean-Claude Juncker is the EU Army's top chief in command, search engine it

Yeah we've already noticed.

I would rather follow French than Germans or Italians
At least French know how to fight
>inb4 9gag tier memes Le French surrender XDXDXDXDXDXD

The eternal Manolo proved masterrace. I've lived in Madrid btw, and It's stunning how they don't give a fuck about anglos and don't even bother learning their language. More spanish people learn french, italian or german than english, and you never hear amerishart nigger music either there.

I imagine the dutch soldiers would be the cumsluts of everyone and else then paying for the cum after its done. Cuz thats all the netherlands is. Sucking the cum from momma germany and daddy france like a good goy.

Le 56% fais.

First off, you denied that America defends Europe, now you admit it, so be grateful you snaggle toothed britcuck.

Btw America has around 197 million white people, that's more than most european countries. You'll go extinct far long before we do. Plus at least my country doesn't let pakistani pedophiles walk free to not appear racist. Your country is a literal joke.

We should not trust May's UK
UK under Theresa's leadership is weak
She is a feeble and weak-minded person, she should not be in involved in it.

>Unelected President Jean-Claude Juncker
>Elected by the EU parliament
>Just like the British PM is elected by the UK parliament...

oh wait, she isn't, she is appointed by the Queen of England!

It’s Poles. Lithuanians, Latvians, too. There are millions of them and they don’t speak English.

No native here doesn’t speak English fluently. Even all the Africans who moved here came from places where they speak English. Why would they contribute to the statistic and not Poles?

Tbh all of Europe is the cumslut of France and Germany rn. England used to be the molesting drunk uncle but they grew tired of it so in the bright side you will get fucked by 2 countries instead of 3 from now on.
Germany is the dad and we are the mom btw, because Germany gets to fuck us as well.

What’s funny is Bonaire Dutch can speak English perfectly.

rulers change treaties remain

Sounds like the problem is germany.

Mark my words: The EU army will march on London in 2020.

>m-muh poles
>m-muh e.euros
Your every post in this thread in a nutshell
Give it up

Time to gather partisans and btfo the EU as we did the fascists.

who would have thought?

Thats not what i said at all, my point was Americans (even "LE RED PILLEDXDXDX" ones) have this strange neocon view that their military is all over the world out of some kind of kindness to help people against those "mean evil russians/chinese" or whatever, when in reality it's for the purpose of control, which is correct.

As for your "197 white people" (which includes north Africa and the middle east) well... you guys have a completely different view of what "white" is and even your "whites" are mutted to hell and back. American hubris is almost comical at this point, the fact you're so unaware and project so hard is just amazing. So meme all you want because the reality is you're a 50%'er, almost all your folks are and you've tipped your genetic legacy right down the drain.

Russia about to tap that EU ass.

>EU army
i am ready for the second Fall Weiss

Slavic diaspora is kind of cancer desu. In Madrid there were lots of Ukrainians, poles ans romanians (honorary slavs) and they were all dumb and mostly scum. We don't have them here but I'd still preferr vodkaniggers over litteral niggers if I had to chose between cancer and aids.

If only there were some signs.

>No native here doesn’t speak English fluently.
I found one "native" right here

The EU army will be the most pathetic thing white europeans have created in a long time, with no member nation willing to pull it's own weight, it will be a giant clusterfuck of bullshit.

It's been the case since the late 19th. I'm okay with germans though, if Europe has to follow 1 race it should be germans. They're autistic and incorruptible enough unlike limey anglos or sneaky latins (including us, we're very sneaky). Slavics are too dumb to lead, greeks and celtics are too irrelevant.

50 out of 50 U.S states participate in ours losers!