Beat the shit out of your kids, have incest, avoid differently abled people, don't think about sex in any way. And yeah...

>Beat the shit out of your kids, have incest, avoid differently abled people, don't think about sex in any way. And yeah, genocide and slavery are 100% OK.
What a great book! My parents taught me it so it must be right!!

Be quiet Russian fool.

Christians founded the abolition movement. While today in the islamic and african world they still practice slavery.

Ephesians 6
Leviticus 20
1 Corinthians 6
Matthew 5

Better than the alternative lol

Not a Christian myself, but I did read the whole Bible and some of the Apocrypha, I don't remember any part advocating for child abuse, actually I think Paul advised parents not to nag their kids too much.

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath his health, let him take it, and likewise his heritage: and he that hath no blacked.com subscription and McDonalds burger, let him sell his dignity, and buy one.

Except incest is literally a mortal sinal and so is murder.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_sin#Actions_constituting_a_"grave_matter"

*sin

get out of here, muzhik

Shill off iconophile

>Beat the shit out of your kids
It's actually correct them, in Hebrew (rod of correction = measuring tool).
>have incest
No - this was forbidden. Just because the Bible records instances of sin does not mean it condones the sin.
>avoid differently abled people
Context, as always. First rule of hermeneutics.
>Don't think about sex in any way
*Song of Songs blocks your path*
>genocide and slavery are 100% OK
First, the conquest of Canaan was a historical-specific event. A one-time thing. The land was promised by God to the children of Abraham. Second, the Canaanites were permitted FOUR DECADES to make peace with Israel. They didn't. Third, the Canaanites sacrificed children to Molech. Fourth, the "genocide" never happened. The phrase "slew all the men, women and children" was a common idiom in Near Eastern literature - it basically meant "a lot" or "many". We have evidence of Moabite inscriptions surviving where their king declared he had slaughtered "all the Israelites" - but this was untrue. It was simply an expression, just as we say "Oh my god, I laughed so hard I nearly died!" It's a hyperbole - a figure of speech.
Lastly, slavery was the norm in all pre-industrial societies. What you forget is that most slavery was actually a form of serfdom, household servants and so on, who in Israel were not doomed to eternal servitude - but could gain their freedom. They also had numerous rights.

Daily reminder ((Communism)) failed at stamping out Christianity

Somebody woke up.
Welcome my friendFag

(((they)))

It's also 100% translation error free.

You can fuck the shit out of your wife differently abled person.

Those are all good ideas

The Old Testament is to always remind us of the Jew.

The New Testament is how we see through their lies in Jesus.

>secular morality
Please explain why any of those things are actually wrong

>Old English confirmed Pidgin we waz britons and sheeeit.

/thread

>Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

and?

Thank you

Low quality bait.

What happens to contracts after they've been fulfilled

That contradicts the OT being Jewish lies

Are you even allowed to read it slav?

>differently
"Different" is invariably adjectival, unless you want to use illogical semantics, not to mention hideous style.
>abled
when did "able" become a verb?

>I don't remember any part advocating for child abuse

Book of Judges 19:22-30

22 While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they shouted to the old man who owned the house, “Bring out the man who came to your house so we can have sex with him.”

23 The owner of the house went outside and said to them, “No, my friends, don’t be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don’t do this outrageous thing. 24 Look, here is my virgin daughter, and his concubine. I will bring them out to you now, and you can use them and do to them whatever you wish. But as for this man, don’t do such an outrageous thing.”

25 But the men would not listen to him. So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. 26 At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight.

27 When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. 28 He said to her, “Get up; let’s go.” But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.

29 When he reached home, he took a knife and cut up his concubine, limb by limb, into twelve parts and sent them into all the areas of Israel.

> For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Malachi 4:1 - To leave no doubt, in the last book of the Old Testament, here is the Lord's final warning to the Jews before the coming of Christ.

Again, what part of this is advocating? This is a record of events you fairy dip.

Thank (you)

Still waters are stagnant and thats where bacteria grows.

you want flowing rivers m8

"because a person in the bible did something, that means that God is advocating this action"

nobody is that stupid, which means you're a lying shit smear

Besides incest everything else on that list is fucking BASED.

>Exodus 21:16
>And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

>Historical events
>Recording

didn't lot offer his virgin daughters to get gangbanged as a cure for the homos wanting to rape angels

Yes but there are two issues with that.

1: Lot was a fucked up guy, and the Angels told him not to do that.

2: Lot's daughters were equally fucked up, and raped their own father.

Uhhh... that's the first testament, you know... the one that Jews follow?