Hark!

The birth of our savior is upon us. The King of kings was born in Bethlehem. Christ is born.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-qprbwFQMRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he died for... this???

>God impregnates Mary while she is a virgin
Holy shit did God actually cuck both Mary AND Joseph?

Sup Forums needs more posts like this. Not the constantant degeneracy and atheism.

Well no one can deny that Christmas is coming and the real reason why it is celebrated worldwide. Glad you appreciate it. Merry Christmas.

>Christ is born
>Catholics sacrifice and devour him every Sunday
Pottery

Jesus was a Jew.

the bible mentions the birth of lambs around the time of the Lord's birth.

sheep dont give birth in the winter. your holiday is a pagan ruse to worship the sun, not the Son

Yes he was and he is the king of Jews. The Jews get a 2nd chance when Jesus returns.

Its like its 1996 and I'm in an AOL chatroom! Well said, you highly educated individual

There’s going to be a high of 66 F in Bethlehem today. Seems like fine weather to me.

And His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Weather in Israel is more similar to Florida than Europe or most of North America. Don’t be ridiculous.

>Jews get a second chance at Jesus second coming
What gives you that idea?

Jesus is the God Eternal.

When Jesus returns Jews who don’t already Know, will certainly know. He may not be the son of David but he is the son of God and the king of Jews. They can disregard him as Muslims and atheists do or they can rejoice in the Good News.

cant help myself!

If this sort of Bicklian interpretation is correct, I want to expel all Jews to Israel before the New Year. Gives them the best shot as not going to hell, seems like the kindly thing to do.

youtu.be/-qprbwFQMRs

more like, the calendar indicates it was springtime.

Winter in Israel is more similar to Florida than anywhere else

Glorify Him