What's the difference between Sup Forums and /e/

I just can't see it.

You can't call people on the other board f/e/gs.

There is none. This board exists only as a platform for underaged who want to blog about their 3d habits in relation to their 2d fetish obsessions. It should be nuked and renamed to/tva/ before opening up a new /2d/ board.

/e/ is an image dump board
Sup Forums is a discussion board

The difference is /e/ is an overmoderated board where you get banned for posting pretty much anything and Sup Forums isn't. Except now apparently one of the mods is sperging out about /e/ threads and apparently they can Lock threads now even if they aren't post capped and haven't been deleted.

What the fuck is with /e/? Do the fucking images get deleted after 2 weeks or what? What the fuck?

I'm wondering the same thing. Hadn't been there in ages (thanks to booru sites) and I see that like half the pics there have been deleted.

Mods have a better chance of banning you for your panty thread here

This board has turned to garbage. It's basically a version of wattpad or fanfiction.net, with some images thrown in.

Like, what the fuck is this? The thread is 46 days old and 80% of the images have been deleted (404). I just don't get it. Is it a way to save bandwidth or something? Fucking please.

images older than one week got baleeted to a site bug

There was a server error that wiped out the images on a bunch of different boards. The developers decided to keep the threads even though a lot of images were lost.

One letter, duh.

It's for when you don't like something on Sup Forums but it's anime related, you can be like "".

Uh I'm sure moeshit is behind all this

You can leave you know.

If the mods want us to use /e/ they should probably stop with the autistic amount of moderation the board has.

>B-but reddit told me Sup Forums was a high quality anime discussion board for mature people such as myself!

I'm sorry, you guys were memed.

Well that was my point panty/ecchi threads everywhere, with no real meaningful content.

That's sad. The glorious times are over I guess.
Make Anime Great Again.

So /e/ dumps ecchi pictures, while Sup Forums discusses them.

All I want is for Sup Forums not to be fake wattpad.

Before we can leave, we need a new haven.

I was already thinking about making a more pure and civilized version of Sup Forums. And 8ch is just as awful.

I want my secret internet club back.

>Sup Forums is a discussion board
HAHAHA funniest shit i've read all day.

>Before we can leave, we need a new haven.

This was discussed on /qa/ pretty heavily a few weeks ago. It seemed to be the consensus that nothing will improve here.

>I want my secret internet club back.

I don't want a secret club. I just liked Sup Forums a lot better when everyone was weird. Now, everyone is a 12-to-14 year old normalfag.

This is the first time I hear about wattpad.

All I know is that Sup Forums has always been a bunch of perverts talking about their sexual fantasies, except in later years we've had more and more people complaining about it and treating it like it's a problem for some reason.