Well

pol is a place to vent pent up rage. nothing more.
no meaningful dialogue
substantive , thoughtful comments are rare
just ppl shitting on flags to buff up insecurities, mostly

its not a healthy forum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67WWrtWvxFw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no shit sherlock

but its better than thought policing reddit

puppers no like swearsies what a hell hole

Shut up burger

SHUT THE FUCK UP BURGERNIGGER!
Or do something about it.

Sup Forums is like a mountain of shit with gold hidden inside. You must dig for the gold nuggets but you must learn to enjoy getting covered in shit.

this, once in a while you can find a really good thread with actual political conversation. Just enjoy some shitposting while you wait for those to pop up

for laughs but quality political commentary is almost non existent outside us racial graphs

do u have to show ur passport going to nearby countries

No. I just show a tube of aquafresh.

I dunno if I agree with your points, to be honest with you
yes, it's a place where pent-up rage is let loose but I think that implies that meaningful dialogue cannot come out of it
it often does, albeit the meaningful conversations are lost in a maelstrom of chaos and maymays, but again I also think that's a strength
it disguises us, and anyone who looks in for a minute will see just the dank memes and frog pictures, but look a little deeper and there are nuggets of wisdom to be found in this landslide of shit
I reckon they go hand in hand, and that they're directly connected to each other, in that most of the people having meaningful conversations are also meaningfully shitposting, often in the same thread
that the quality of shitposts here are directly correlated to the quality of conversations, as if one is a byproduct of the other

healthy?
perhaps not
but it is awfully productive

I am fearful that many women can not handle my cock

It sure took you a while to figure that out.

>pol is a place to vent pent up rage.
And such places are healthy for its users. Pent up rage turns people into murderers.

that may be what i was unconsciously implying but i do agree there is some politically valuable information to be gleaned from time to time. as for the commando meme camo kek is an egregore so it is a sword and a shield but the chaos is indicative of unclear thoughts

We also sometimes make international news and get presidents of the United States elected. No biggie.

didnt realize you looked at my post history
more like harbors mental illness

You can have a meaningful dialogue. Just ignore the shitposters

''we''
who made all those maga dailies, not you i bet. you are ignoring lots of factors

>non-existent
you new mate? stop trying to find political conversation in shill threads. i'll redpill you a little on Sup Forums since i'm feeling nice (christmas spirit and all)

>a lot of "shill threads" are just shitposts from regular posters
eg "it was her turn" "i regret voting for him" "SHE FUCKING WON" "IMPEACHED"
>real shills make innocuous threads about topics trying to appeal to us, rather than against us
eg "islam solves the feminism and degeneracy problems", or "israeli jews are better than the diaspora ashkenazi" or "better israel than shitskin muslims" etc etc
>most longterm Sup Forums users realise when it's a shill thread and just use them to shitpost or dump infographs on jews etc

political discussion starts with you. make a topic about it instead of waiting for someone else.
people will generally discuss something as long as it's not "meme ideology" like natbol or has been talked about 6 million times already,

people usually like comparison threads, as long as you're serious and reply to people seriously

the ideological landscape is extremely narrow and contrary positions are disregarded or ree shill'd

it takes a great deal of courage to challenge our own beliefs

I just think that it's a bit hasty to count Sup Forums out like that when most of the memetic chaos comes almost directly from the more meaningful content available here

take Net Neutrality for example
one day all people may remember are the memes about Ajit Pai's annoying ass smile, but during the last month I have read and digested every single possible viewpoint and opinion on the subject without even trying
I now know that, not only does Ajit Pai have a really punchable face, net neutrality isn't a binary subject with one true good option and one true bad option but is in fact a great deal more complicated and nuanced than that, which puts me head and shoulders above everybody elsewhere who believes that either the internet is saved or doomed, when the truth is neither of those things
and it's all thanks to laughing at memes about it on Sup Forums

word thanks for the guidance drop. merry christmas to you too

its good you act on your curiosity + being able to argue both sides is a healthy pov for any subject

so rather than try and improve this place, or at least provide substantial evidence that most of this board isnt slide threads created by libtards and shareblue, you are just going to bitch about it?

literally worse than e-celeb threads.

im not bitching just commenting on what appears to be an overarching theme. i think it is positive to address concerns and then respond appropriately

addressing the issue is meaningless without a solution. we already know the present issue, there are threads nearly hourly about it, but the people who bitch about it all the time are almost never thread starters, and as such their deliberation over this issue of shit content means NOTHING because none of you lot make any good threads, you only make threads to complain about how there are no good threads. unless you resolve to start making some extremely high quality threads on a regular basis and make an example of yourself, your complaining is worth less than nothing.

im interested in the operation of a democracy, how money runs politics, how that ties in with geopolitics, how that fits into natural resources; corps; business ethics; capitalism; philosophy--- okay ill start to contribute meaningfully

but you cant deny pol has an attitude problem -- which is abrasive and makes dialogue difficult

Thx for the update reddit....
Satire you monkey niggers, calm down.

Sup Forums's problem is not attitude, its ambition, or the lack thereof. the attitude of this forum is entirely appropriate, as it provides a space where nothing can be held back if you want to convince anyone of anything. if you hold back, you have already lost the argument, you have already failed in any goal of attaining new information. the problem with this place is that outside of red-pill threads or the rare happening thread, nothing of value is being discussed due to the amount of slide threads on this board. no one has any meaningful input because shills are not giving anyone the opportunity to create meaningful discussions.

in the past shills used to be something that could largely be ignored, they'd slide a single thread once in a while, usually while being called out and the thread would be remade and discussion would continue as if nothing happened. now, slide threads are the majority. hell, "redpill me on x" is a fucking BANNED TOPIC, but somehow i see several of these threads up at once, and all about meaningless shit like star wars, bands, celebrity and normie media that has no relation to politics. now it floods the board. the only way to combat this is to flood the board as well, but with good content.

even if the topic you make only gets 2 (you)'s, if your topic is good, its already more helpful than another star wars thread, or another lauren southern/ben shapiro thread, and its certainly more relevant than any "look at this numale write something stupid like always" thread. you need to decide what your goal is with these threads however. is your goal to spread what you know, or expand your own knowledge base? you cant do them both at once effectively. if you only want to learn, please please for the love of god put more effort into your OP than "redpill me on x".

thats good life advice in general '' decide your goal, dont be apathetic''

if youre not active youve willingly resigned.

It is also seething with AI bots and program subversives. Who knows how deep it goes.
All I see is an effort to deliver angst and create
3rd positions.

can anyone help me identify these plants i got for christmas?

er

remove cloth

one of these will have the answer you seek.

good looks

>pol is a place to vent pent up rage
What's wrong with that? Sounds healthy to me.

not when it is directed at others, when you hurt others you really hurt yourself. anger is a destructive force that will eat you from the inside out

Yah as if a pig is going to tell us what is healthy.

you misuse the word

happy holidays guys

1/2 no it is more rhetorical fallacies exist it is a way under a relatively uncontrolled environment to use any kind of rhetoric it is a way to state an opinion online which can also have greater rhetoric meaning, example all niggers rob people we think it (when i say we it is anyone who has been robbed by a nigger) comedy is not the only outlet of incorrect or you cant say in public or ajit pajit was right in this course of action or you get it it is a outlet of some sorts for rhetorical discourse which you could get fired or be shunned or shamed or is popular opinion

it is not healthy is a rhetoric fallacy in itself which is the beuty of this board try posting some shit thats on this board on uni notice boards it will eventually become a crime to express an idea ...ohh if you are a lawyer you can use any rhetoric fallacy you want mabey this board is where the powerless losers hang just to express themselves

remember how good Sup Forums used to be until stormfags came
and now with /r/the_donald it's even worse

Daily Reminder Sup Forums is a Neo Nazi Skinhead Jail, where we tell you to get fit and healthy, so it actually is healthy

ya wheres that si sticky mate

That's why I come here. Can't vent in real life as I'm surrounded by snowflakes and sensitive people.

I can't even vent my honest views on metalworking irl without making people cry!

It's the only place you can get actual information anymore. That's why plebbit and shills come here.

Although, there is a lot of bullshit to sift through.

>venting rage is unhealthy

what are your honest views on metalworking?

is english your first language? i can kinda tell what you are saying, but its very shoddy. i have to actively translate it so correct me if i bung up the translations
i have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say in the first sentence so i will ignore it.

>"'it is not healthy' is a rhetorical fallacy in and of itself"
what? a rhetorical fallacy is saying shit like "More people die in hospitals than anywhere else. Therefore, going to a hospital causes death". thats completely different from saying something isnt healthy. we say shit isnt healthy and we say WHY its not healthy. we dont just say "everyone who has ever died was once a baby, so clearly babies are unhealthy". you dont seem to know what you are talking about.

>some rhetoric is not allowed on Sup Forums because some rhetoric is not allowed irl
>it may become a crime to have a bad idea here
if your idea is bad you are free to express it, but you are also free to be ridiculed by it. this is an open platform, if a majority opinion takes hold, then it takes hold. its the same thing as talking to people in public that respect, except here there is no social pressure to stop you from saying what you want, no one will ever know you name, no one will ever know your face, or your social media, or your job. not unless your an idiot and tell people. as a result, none of this what is said can ever impact you irl, so you never have to hold back. to this end, you can keep expressing your opinion here as many times as you feel like it, until you get bored of being booed, or not convincing anyone, or anything. there is no taboo against expressing an idea or trying to convince others that your idea is correct, the only thing that is wrong is by forcing your idea down everyone's throats, drowning out everyone else until your opinion is the only one that remains, as opposed to actually convincing people. this is why Sup Forums is shit, because shills are trying to make their opinion the only opinion.

I rank it up there with architecture in that it can be beautiful and purposeful

Welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=67WWrtWvxFw

NIGGER

pol think it's very smart but the truth is it's dumb as a bag of hammers.

don't get me wrong there are smart people on pol but there are by orders of magnitude many more people who just think they are smart.

>unproductive bait post complete with a pic of some whore sipping a drink
You people take bait too easily

hey you don't know she's a whore!

Wrong.
I really appreciate the red pill threads. Lots of excellent info and sources there.

you mean you disagree, right?