Top five tsunderekko of the last ten years

1. Kurisu
2. Erina
3. Haqua
4. Chitose
5. Mine

If she's not on this list, I'm afraid she's of inferior quality. You just have mediocre taste is all.

Cristina is not tsundere though.

Ahem.

Kill yourself.

>Tsunderekko

1. Kirino
2. Kuroneko
3. Kurisu
4. Taiga
5. Segawa

Claire is number one!

1. Shana
2. Taiga
3. Louise
4. Aria
5. Nagi

>fucking Erina at number 2
>calling others' taste mediocre

Also
>top five of the last ten years
>one is from 5-6 years ago and the rest are from the last three years

>Mine
FUCK YOU Katsura Hinagiku is The Best Waifu Tsundere with pink hair and flat chest ever created

Kurisu is from 2009 though.

Shana > Nagi > Aria >>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>> taiga and louise

Hi.

>Mine
Opinion discarded

>It's ESL-kun
Posts discarded.

I hope that Mine is not that trash from Akame ga kill.

>Taiga
>Louise
>Nagi
Megalodon shit taste detected.

Maho's better tsundere than Kurisu though.

1. Claire
2. Biribiri
3. Sakurako
4. Natsuki-chan
5. Mari

>Kurisu
>Erina
Overrated shit.

Not tsundere.

1. Kurisu
2. Zakuro
3. Shana
4. Taiga
5T. Aoba
5T. Crab
There haven't been any really great new ones in a while, though Chinatsu from Ballroom will qualify if that actually develops.

>Natsuki-chan
>tsundere
Is this a source material thing, or is my memory fucked? As far as I remember from the anime, she didn't really show any romantic dere, she was just a playful person in general.

>Mari
Not Mari "Make-a-shitty-movie" Illustrious, surely?

>5. Mari
Literal soulless cardboard, not even a character.

>Maho
>Not tsundere
Only because beta Okabe wasn't being tsundere.

Natsuki isn't romantic. Her tsundere nature is a senpai looking after a troublesome student who teases her, much to annoyed insistence not to. You see that in the anime just fine.

Not even close.

Are you serious? If you think she isn't then Kurisu isn't either. But that's just wrong. Easiest way to have fun with her tsun moe is to tease her loli body and appearance.

Maho acknowledges her feelings and is much more aware of herself than Kurisu is.

Maho is incredibly tsun to Kurisu/[Kurisu]. Despite knowing full well how she feels toward Kurisu, Maho could only call upon Kurisu only if there's no other recourse. Maho's own sense of inadequacy and pride as a professional refuses her from pouring out the bottom of her heart to Kurisu, and it was only through Okabe that she finally let those thoughts loose.

Kurisu is just tougher nut to crack because of her issues. Maho is, to put it, more goofy/silly and has less issues to deal with. Still tsundere though, the type that sees idiots around her and dislikes being treated like a kid so they get off to a bad start kind.

>Maho has less issues to deal with

Inferiority complex isn't that big of a deal...imo.

Well, at least it's easy to tell what you haven't gone through.

> the type that sees idiots around her and dislikes being treated like a kid so they get off to a bad start kind.
That's not tsundere. Any chick that doesn't immediately jump on a guy's dick isn't automatically tsundere, she was relatively cordial towards Okabe the entire time but for when she thought he was making fun of her height or something. She's closer to Alpha Suzuha in personality if anything.

>less issues to deal with
Maho's an emotionally stronger person than Kurisu. Kurisu has a crippling need for affirmation by people she loves, while Maho struggles with her own sense of inferiority.

I think Beta Maho's no better than Alpha Kurisu. Maho was able to come to terms and keep going, but the death of Kurisu became a gaping hole for her. Maho's really quite broken when you think about how she reacted after Kurisu's laptop got shot to pieces.

You're oversimplifying it and missed a point. Even putting that aside, the rivalry she has is standard tsundere interactions, of the fighting nature between girls. Like Sena and Yozora but nowhere as severe.

It's fair to say she's stronger. But to be equally fair, Kurisu's daddy issues is more damaging. She has a shitty egotistic father who isn't afraid to be abusive after all.

Well, we turned a general tsundere thread to a Steins;Gate thread, I like that

P.S. Maho Best Girl

I'm okay with this.

>Erina
>SAO
>talks about taste

>Easiest way to have fun with her tsun moe is to tease her loli body and appearance.

>SAO
What?

>all these faggots forgetting AZUIKI AZUSA
Shit taste

She's too sweet for this thread.

shana was so boring compared to everyone else on this list like i dont get ppl's obsession with her

I need a doujin in which this fucking bitch get power bombed and splattered on a burning spiked concrete, from the top of the Eiffel Tower, so fucking hard she ends up as bloody, chunky pastes of gores and splintered bones.